Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

Is there any phone that supports both TDD-LTE @ 2.3GHz AND FDD-LTE @ 1.8GHz, so that we can use RJio's Pan India LTE as well as liberalised spectrum 1800MHz by RJio or Airtel which they got in recent auction???? Thanks...

Rajan ji, where are you?

I believe Samsung launched versions of Galaxy S4 & S4 mini with dual mode TDD-LTE /FDD-LTE support in september 2013 for china market & optus network in australia.
  • Like 2

I think in S4 specification they are mention open LTE

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

post-41188-139396349521_thumb.jpg

I think in S4 specification they are mention open LTE

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1393963524467.jpg

Market Dependent means, the specific phone has different models(US, International & China) that's it, it doesn't mean it supports all the bands

Here are the model numbers of Samsung S4 Variants that were recently released(in November 2013) in China market, which Rajan ji is talking about. All of these three variants support both Band 3 & Band 40.

Samsung GT-i9508C TD-SCDMA2000, TD-SCDMA1900, LTE1800 (B3), LTE2600 (B7), TD-LTE2600 (B38), TD-LTE2300 (B40), TD-LTE1900 (B39)

Samsung GT-i9508V TD-SCDMA2000, TD-SCDMA1900, LTE1800 (B3), LTE2600 (B7), TD-LTE2600 (B38), TD-LTE2300 (B40), TD-LTE1900 (B39)

• Like 1

As posted by arun sir here is underground cable on Jamnagar bypass through Horizontal drilling machines a2u5e5ab.jpgudumypy3.jpgy5y7ehug.jpgamunapa6.jpg3ehuru7e.jpg

• Like 1

This type of drill machines also drilling everywhere on Bhubaneswar from past 1 year. But no 3G/EVDO till now :(

Triggered from SCH-R530U using Tapatalk HD

:previous:

Drilling machine are drilling and doing their work but is it for reliance work or bhubaneswar goverment work??

:P (just kidding)

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk 2

This type of drill machines also drilling everywhere on Bhubaneswar from past 1 year. But no 3G/EVDO till now :(

Triggered from SCH-R530U using Tapatalk HD

3G/EVDO? This drilling is done by Reliance Jio and not Reliance Communications. They are planning to start 4G services later this year only.

• Like 1

:previous:

Drilling machine are drilling and doing their work but is it for reliance work or bhubaneswar goverment work??

:P (just kidding)

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk 2

The work is for Reliance Jio only. Here instead of cylindrical tower they are useing existing Reliance towers for communication.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

HTC One (M8) will work on Indian 4G LTE networks

The just announced HTC One (M8) will work on 4G networks in India. The company has confirmed the units sold in India would support TD-LTE in Band 40 (2,300MHz), which is the band on which Airtel operates its 4G networks and RIL’s Jio Infocomm would launch its 4G network. At the moment, 4G connectivity on smartphones is only available on Airtel’s network in Bangalore.

HTC has also confirmed that One (M8) users will be able to access 4G LTE networks in other countries as well, though there is no clarity at the moment about which all countries it would work. The One (M8) would launch in India in the third week of April. HTC has not yet revealed the price of the device in India at the moment.

The One (M8) is the successor to the One and features a 4-UltraPixel Duo Camera on the rear that enables users to change the focus in any photo after it is clicked, providing users with shoot first, focus later functionality. It also has a 5-megapixel front facing camera with BSI and auto-focus for selfies. It runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz, 2GB of RAM, 16/32GB internal storage, microSD card slot and a 2,600mAh non-removable battery.

• Like 4

They have erected a Cylindrical Reliance tower in 900 m away from my home.. So, Does this mean I`ll probably get signal indoors after they begin their services?/?

The Cylindrical towers is for Reliance Jio and not for Reliance Communications. So if you get a new Reliance Jio Connection (when they started their communications) then I think probably you are getting a good signal indoors also as it is near to your home.

Hiteshbhai, Have they started 4g service already ? if yes, why is it only 2Mbps ?

All you guys are dreaming too high.

Server is only jio server . handset is on r-cdma

sent from moto g

Reliance Jio testing 4G services in 10 locations
Mumbai - March 30, 2014

The Hindu Business Line

Gearing up to launch fourth generation (4G) mobile operations, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL) is testing the services across 10 locations in the country. The telecom arm of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), India’s largest private sector company by revenues, intends to increase this to about 20 locations in a fortnight’s time, according to sources close to the development. The tests are being conducted on 4G on WiFi (a technology that enables wireless access of Internet), and 4G over optical fibre cable (OFC) across the locations, the sources, who declined to be identified before a formal announcement said.

When contacted an RJIL spokesperson declined to comment.

The present 10 locations are mainly in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Ahmedabad. In Mumbai, 4G tests are on at IIT Bombay, and at Reliance Corporate Park and Inorbit Mall at Navi Mumbai, Vashi. The testings are on at about seven locations at various malls and other places in Ahmedabad. RJIL intends to extend the testing to another 10 locales in Gujarat, including in Baroda, in the next two weeks. “Further, the company would slowly extend the testing to other towns and cities,” one of the sources said, without divulging further details.

RJIL, which holds 1800 MHz spectrum across 14 circles and 2300 MHz across 22 circles, plans to launch services by October or December this year. In addition to telecom services, it is also planning to offer TV channels on its fourth generation (4G) broadband network. Firming up its rollout plans, the company recently entered into tower-sharing agreement with telecom tower firms such as Viom Networks, Bharti Infratel and Reliance Communications.

• Like 4

Another deal signed

According to the master services agreement signed today, Reliance Jio will utilise R-Com’s nationwide intra-city fibre network for accelerated rollout of its 4G services across the country.

Since R-Com has around 500,000 kilometres of intra-city fibre pairs nationally, the overall deal size for intra-city fibre deal with Reliance Jio Infocomm is potentially around Rs 5,000 crore.

08line.jpg

While testing my net speed (MTNL), connection is routed through R Jio.

post-12510-0-11715100-1397022570_thumb.p

me too

I guess Hitesh (pune) also had posted similar results...

While testing my net speed (MTNL), connection is routed through R Jio.

attachicon.gif11.png

Its just that Reliance Jio is hosting a Speedtest server. Nothing else! Anyone anywhere in the world can select this server to check their internet speeds.

• Like 1

post-4204-139756018279_thumb.jpg new towers erect many parts in Kerala, don't know which company .

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Its hard to belive

recently I saw a tower at bheemli in vishakhapatnam whr except bsnl nothing else come

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

Router installed in Jamnagar and Rajkot

post-41188-139778756572_thumb.jpg

Any idea of their commercial launch??

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk