Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

and now its next year..

thats why I asked.. q3 is great.. but which year.. :P

• Like 1

So trial will begin by August 2015 and services or most probably excuses will be launched by December 2015. Good going...

sent from my rooted Droid MAXX using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Is the Reliance Jio LTE going to run on 1800 MHz? I hope so.

Airtel's 4G has not been successful commercially. Where are the phones with 2300 Mhz LTE band support?

So trial will begin by August 2015 and services or most probably excuses will be launched by December 2015. Good going...

Err no, trial will not begin in Aug 2015, quoting again

On telecom business, he said that Reliance Jio has already started limited trials and will begin expanded trials from August. The services will be launched next year, he added.

Free wifi hotspot from rjiopost-83023-14034538716_thumb.jpgpost-83023-140345390903_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Micromax A76 using Tapatalk

post-83023-0-49793700-1403498674_thumb.j

Edited by atishj
  • Like 3

Also free wifi zone in gujarat area

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

^^^

What's your location?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

In ahmedabad Kakaria Lake

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

How come you came to know about it & what's the username & password...

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Article is published in today's Times of India (Mumbai edition).. CAG has asked to cancel RJIO license as auction was rigged. The logic behind is that IBSPL, which won the spectrum by bidding 5000 times more than its net worth..

Auction rigged, cancel RJio's licence: CAG

Source: TOI

New Delhi

A draft CAG report has suggested cancelling the nationwide broadband spectrum allocated to Infotel Broadband Services Pvt Ltd, now a Reliance Industries company , for allegedly rigging the auction.

The report, sent to DoT for comments, said, “DoT failed to recognise tell-tale signs of rigging of the auction right from the beginning of the auction“ in which a small ISP , IBSPL, won pan-India broadband spectrum by paying 5,000 times its net worth.

RIL, which acquired IBSPL within hours of it winning the auction and renamed it Reliance Jio, said, “There is no final CAG report we are aware of... we outrightly reject any suggestion whereby spectrum was acquired in any manner other than through a transparent bid ding process.“

Edited by csmart

^^^^^^^

Now I just want to know, why CAG is reporting after soo many years??? Obviously Reliance has played this dirty game of NOT entering auction directly, so that its competitors will not give a fierce fight and increase auction price of that relatively unfamiliar spectrum..

But why reporting this near the service lauch (as bluffed by RJio)?? May be

[1] RJio will get more time for launching its 4G Lte service, reason time wasted in legal battle..

[2] RJio can say to shareholders and people, we are NOT responsible for delay now...

[3] RJio not interested in 2.3GHz Lte launch and keen in upcoming liberated 700MHz auction and want to get the money back, it paid for PAN INDIA BWA spectrum..

[4] CAG didn't get its suitcase in Congress rule (as {1} all suitcases are parceled to Italy {2} that Honest chairman of CAG is retired now) and trying their luck now...

RESULT:-

No 4G Lte testing in August2014 and launch in 1Q 2015 by RJio...

Similar kind of issue also were raised during KG Basin Gas block. Rel has come out of it unharmed, so they are kind of used to fight legal battles & 'win' them also..So, don't think, anything can happen in this case as well.

CAG have no authority, they can only bark

As far as 4g auction is considered it was a fair auction, on same line with 3g.

Now if some company was acting as front company for RIL or not is completely different issue.

Even Qualcom Bid and later sold 4g Airways to Airtel

• Like 1

The contractor who was laying fibre in my sector for past few days has now been asked by reliance to fill up the already dug holes and leave. No more fibre laying

^^^ very much possible.

Monsoon rains are around the corner.

The biggest problem of fiber in India are theft and damage by local goons and Competitors

In Pune Tata/Spectranet/Airtel/Sterlite are into fiber sharing deal, and frequently internet is down because of fiber cut and damages.

Not sure how will Jio Fiber will be safe

Reliance cdma undertaking Reliance jio?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reliance cdma switch off more than 100+ towers yesterday , my place tower also switched off, can't use Reliance cdma now , any news regarding Reliance cdma.

Edited by basheerbr

Reliance cdma undertaking Reliance jio?

Reliance cdma switch off more than 100+ towers yesterday , my place tower also switched off, can't use Reliance cdma now , any news regarding Reliance cdma.

Yes, here is Hyd, they are switching off Towers, WW Guy telling that on 18th July 2014, R Jio start 4 G Services and they are merging together.

I am just waiting. No news of Jio.

^^^

you must have heard the date wrong :P

looks like it is 2015 ! :doh:

• Like 2

2016 also possible...

Rjio test begins on August 2014 .

saw reliance jio tower fully equipped around 2 km from my home couple of days back.

equipment is very tiny compare to 2g and 3g.

post-80207-0-59789700-1405687416_thumb.j

Guys you are missing that reliance has stopped the ground work once the draft report against jio was leaked