Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

Till services are launched everything is nothing but speculation lets wait till its officially launched

2016 also possible...

sent from my rooted Droid MAXX using Tapatalk

2061 also possible, or never also possible

Edited by digitalnirvana
  • Like 1

Guys you are missing that reliance has stopped the ground work once the draft report against jio was leaked

Not true..Work Still going on,

Stoppage was may be due to rains

2016 also possible...

Not sure why the UPA government did not include a clause of roll out obligations.

2016 also possible...

Not sure why the UPA government did not include a clause of roll out obligations.

Rollout obligation is applicable on BWA spectrum and its somewhere march 2015

Still work progress in Ahmedabad

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

^^^

you must have heard the date wrong :P

looks like it is 2015 ! :doh:

Here in Hyderabad, our newly elected "C.M." shaking hands with both brothers, AA : for 100 floor tower project, and RJio for free Wifi in entire city.

I don't believe of merging of RCOM <> RJio as Reliance Ind (Mukesh Chaap) using Airtel Mobile and Landlines in most of the places, or BSNL.

Rcom (Anil Chaap) is fully bankrupted; they are with Govt. when Govt. cuts power on scheduled time (very accurate) , RCDMA cuts his network, even running call they are not supporting. :)

during my number changing process I visited several time on WW, that guy telling me for merge of Rcom <> RJio, also asking with my field staff for Job Vacancy.

I am waiting for RCDMA network improvement (invested in 2 mobiles recently) also set Call Forward *303 wala for receiving incoming calls during No Network. :)

Edited by sandeepjaipur

Retail stores being ready to serve for RJIL service'sna8u6a5y.jpg

Retail stores being ready to serve for RJIL service'sna8u6a5y.jpg

This are not Jio Specific stores, But a mini version of Reliance Digital.

RIL will have JIO touchpoints at mostly all its Retail Outlets, also RCOM Mobile stores/Webworld will be selling JIO services and products

Rcom guy today told me coimbatore stores are shutting down by October max and all mini outlets are going to start. I hope they have good customer care representatives, Frankly that's all i care about.

RCOM is mostly shutting down all of its webworlds, Pune they have closed couple in last few months

Reliance Mobile stores have come up at few places. This are based on franchise model and the owner is confident that they will be selling Jio services as well

Jio is yet to start fiber laying work in Pune. No permissions so far. Seems Pune launch will not get Jio services soon

Jio have finished most of the fiber work at Nasik, They might start wifi trial as early *** 15th Aug or Dec

Here in Surat, they've completed all towers with broadcasting antenna..

Now what next is still a mystery...

Sent from my M2 using Tapatalk

In Chennai AFAIK I could not see even one tower in the City. Where as outside city ( Oragadam Opposite to Velammal collage ) I saw one tower. And also outside chennai places like Salem Erode etc.. I saw these towers on the Highways. Could it be that Jio is going to be a very late entrant in Chennai ?

In Chennai AFAIK I could not see even one tower in the City. Where as outside city ( Oragadam Opposite to Velammal collage ) I saw one tower. And also outside chennai places like Salem Erode etc.. I saw these towers on the Highways. Could it be that Jio is going to be a very late entrant in Chennai ?

May be Chennai Corporation did not gave permission for Jio or sufficient vitamin M was not given

Instrument fitting work taking place in Reliance Jio tower in my home town Virudhunagar (TN)

post-14309-0-33217700-1410144823_thumb.j

hi

what are they going to launch CDMA or GSM?

any ideas

jasmin shah

Reliance 4G tower at nagpur

post-69905-141168162575_thumb.jpg

any idea !

When are the services going to be launched.

postponed handset purchase for 6 months

Reliance 4g launching in HYDERABAD next week

post-76205-141188612008_thumb.jpg go through

• Like 2

Reliance 4g launching in HYDERABAD next week

attachicon.gif1411886111412.jpg go through

Even Mukesh Ambani is confused about launch date and city. Dates have been revised numerous times. Apart from this, have heard about services launch in different cities in different news reports. In one of the article, it was stated that it will be launched in Delhi first, in one report it was said it will be Mumbai. Heard about North East being the first for launch as well. Hope this news excerpt is not from Punjab Kesri.

I will not be surprised if the licence for Reliance Jio is cancelled due to not meeting the rollout obligations.

• Like 2

Any RJio 4G Lte launch news in Hyderabad??

As per Hindu, RJIO, Aircel and Airtel have requested to extend the roll out obligation for more 5 years, as eco system is not developed

This companies want to take everyone for a ride,

China is crossing 40Mn subscriber on 4G and India we are yet to start(except handful of Airtel Users)

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/smartbuy/tech-news/4g-players-seek-more-time-to-meet-rollout-target/article6475950.ece

Edited by SUDYEcaZ
  • Like 1

^^^^

In that case, time extension must NOT be given, since even weeks back RJio told it will comfortably satisfy roll-out obligations and now why they need FIVE more years??? Further they will ask 5 more years to extend the license period for FREE later... Better they return the spectrum to Govt like BSNL and MTNL has done...

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1