Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

^^^^

In that case, time extension must NOT be given, since even weeks back RJio told it will comfortably satisfy roll-out obligations and now why they need FIVE more years??? Further they will ask 5 more years to extend the license period for FREE later... Better they return the spectrum to Govt like BSNL and MTNL has done...

Wait till the launch, you will be drooling over it ;)

I am waiting with my one plus one, which supports both band 3 (FD LTE 1800MHz) and band 40 LTE (TD LTE 2300MHz) for more than 3 months.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Wireless service launching on December 24,2014 and wired services will be followed soon.

Wireless service launching on December 24,2014 and wired services will be followed soon.

Unless I see it, Not believing it

Many news have come like they launching services since last 2 years, RCOM-RJIO becoming 1..etc etc

• Like 1

This info is as per ground level staff.

today news is around the circle on twitter, "Sanjay Bawfna" Telecom Talk Bloggist has tweeted with real brochures and launch time lines for Jio. He says launch coming near, few more days to go in dec 2014.

Even he mentioned JIO toll free no. 18001038877. I dialed the no. and Jio executive told currently 4G network under final Testing and call center is UP and running. Launch date still not confirmed by them. But said speeds will be 100Mbps on 4G wireless broadband. Devices and plan details are yet to be revealed he told... Sanjay Bafana also tweeted that first main cities like mumbai/blore/Pune/chennai/delhi kolkatta etc will be rolled out followed by towns and villages next yr

FTTH is still under construction and will be launched next yr

Pune Will be a surprise if it get launched in couple of months

I have hardly seen monopole towers, couple of them that I have seen still does not have any instruments on them

My friend just informed :Jio network is live in Mumbai. Can anybody carring 4G lte band 40 handset do network search and confirm back.

^^^^

OnePlus ONE is one such handset, which supports both Band 40 as well as Band 3...

Mukesh Ambani launched original RIM on 28th Dec 2002 (Birth aniversary of Dhirubhai). So I would hazard a guess that it would be 28th Dec 2014 for Jio.

Mukesh Ambani launched original RIM on 28th Dec 2002 (Birth aniversary of Dhirubhai). So I would hazard a guess that it would be 28th Dec 2014 for Jio.

Likely, but we could see a MiFi & FTTH launch for now. See: http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/37186-reliance-jio-launch-website-preview/

• Like 2

Pune Will be a surprise if it get launched in couple of months

I have hardly seen monopole towers, couple of them that I have seen still does not have any instruments on them

Monopole towers with equipment seen in Mangalore, Karnataka.

RJOI is asking for permission to install OFC and switch (I guess) in buildings in South Mumbai. My society and nearby buildings receive the letters. Further as an introductory offer, they will give 3 months free internet to all the residents who opt for it. We have to pay Rs. 1,000/- for modem/device charges and they are refundable if we discontinue the service after 3 months. No idea about the plans. Launch date as per the line man is 28th December.

• Like 5

In my sector here in Noida ofc work is going on for months now. They have connected all the towers and distribution work to each n every household is almost complete too. No word on pricing yet but launch date they are informing is 28th December. If you need any pics I can provide you all. As tower is near by (hardly 50m) as well as fttx

• Like 1

@csmart plans are competitive, you can opt for it

Edited by digitalnirvana

Hi Sangala, please share pics... Also if anyone having RJIO play apk for play services please share.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Hi Sangala, please share pics... Also if anyone having RJIO play apk for play services please share.

You would need a user ID for the apks so wait a while - especially music, magazines and vod are brilliant

Edited by digitalnirvana
  • Like 1

I read that user ID can be created easily atleast app can be tried

I read that user ID can be created easily atleast app can be tried

It is linked to JioWorld user ID - can you please point where you read about creating it

Hi,

That's where I was looking for the app.

Jio can achieve 25m milestone within a year they have to just start 4g services, people are waiting for it. :hypocrite: