Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

OFC already laid on Kanda ghat/lonavla.. I saw the jio marked stones in the ghat.

Reliance jiyo has been allowed to install towers in gardens. How can they be allowed? People are too get directly hit by radiation.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm in Surat bit it's only one place where I came across jionet. I was traveling so couldn't connect.

I have Samsung galaxy s5 at banglore

Though as per specifications of the phone this handset does not support the airtel 4g band but I am getting 4g here and also airtel offering good 4g plans for this handset

According to the announcement made by the WB Chief Minister, wef 5th Feb, 2015 free wifi Zone is to be launched at Park Street Area, Kolkata in association with Reliance Jio. It would be further spread to rest of the City over next 3 months.

Edited by commonman

According to the announcement made by the WB Chief Minister, wef 5th Feb, 2015 free wifi Zone is to be launched at Park Street Area, Kolkata in association with Reliance Jio. It would be further spread to rest of the City over next 3 months.

How is this different from Free WiFi at some places in Gujrat?

30 Min of free Internet for every one every day

Reliance jiyo has been allowed to install towers in gardens. How can they be allowed? People are too get directly hit by radiation.

Till now no study is able to conclude that mobile radiation within prescribed limit causes any harm.

also how does it matter if they install towers in Garden or at XYZ Places. Signal is suppose to cover the complete geography even indoors

Gardens was prefered by Jio as it is easier to get permission.

• Like 1

The distance from the tower plays a role. There are lot of study of radiation effects. Juhi Chawla has also been saying the same.

reliance jio 4g will be launched commercially in August.

reliance jio 4g will be launched commercially in August.

What about roll out obligation

They've launch service in kolkata that means it is launched.

It is trial WiFi not commercial launch

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Few days back a quality audit was being conducted in my neighbourhood. On enquiry they told me this the final quality audit and on successful completion of this the fttx services will be launched in 15-20 days.

Kolkata's free wifi from jio is wifi, not 4G.

Speed is good, overall. Check my post at telecomtalk.

The 4G services (2300 Mhz) will be launched around August, most probably 15 August.

Well installed on 3phones and voice as well as video calls didn't work for me.

While I was searching reliance jio 4g through manual search on my 4g mobile, I got IN Loop4G network in Delhi.

Installed Jio chat on iOS and android...I am not getting verification code on RIM CDMA no but it came instantly on Airhell no..

Sent from my iPad Air

I got the verification code on Rcdma when i clicked on resend option after waiting for 30+ mins.

tap'n frm HTC desire 816d on R-CDMA / R-GSM

• Like 1

in what ways is it better than LINE/Viber/Skype. even more worrysome is "The chat application, which also offers voice and video calling facilities, works across operators, but will come preloaded with Jio connections once the service is launched" which may indicate trojan or bloatware

Edited by commonman

Article in Mint stating that R JIO can start services in 4 cities by June. They will start testing the 4G by giving S6 & S6 edge to its employees. Later on they will add more cities.

Read the entire article here....

Network is live Delhi & NCR region since last month, so hope they will soon do the commercial launch.