Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

So to get the sim, we will have to get a lyf handset too?

Any sub 10k lyf handset worth buying?

LYF handsets are worth buying ONLY WITH JIO SIM + UL FREE Data.. If they said, chance to get sim, then avoid them, imho...

LYF handsets are worth buying ONLY WITH JIO SIM + UL FREE Data.. If they said, chance to get sim, then avoid them, imho...

U need invite from RIL employee who tested JIO earlier.

Invite ka print nikalne ka fir wo reliance digital me lyf handset kharidne ke baad unko invite ki print aur document proof submit karna. Appko sim mil jayega.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Seems RJIO clearing stock of lfy mobiles, otherwise why they need to bundle it.

• Like 1

Lyf mobiles currently in the market are not worth the price band at which they are selling so unless it's bundled like this limited chance of it getting any sale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the MIFI for sale for JIO may be we can use MIFI instead LYF which are useless compared to others handsets available in market

Will Sign 2G Roaming Pact With RJio, Vodafone This Month: BSNL

State-owned BSNL is in advanced talks with Reliance Jio and Vodafone for signing a 2G roaming agreement this month.

"We are in advanced stages for signing 2G intra-circle roaming agreement with Reliance Jio and Vodafone. I believe agreement with them should be signed this month," BSNL chairman and managing director Anupam Shrivastava told PTI.

Under the agreement, customers of Reliance Jio and Vodafone will get access to BSNL network where there is a coverage gap.

The state-run firm has deep presence in rural areas as other companies have invested very conservatively due to low return on investments.

Once the agreement is finalised, BSNL customers will also have access to the networks of Reliance Jio and Vodafone. In terms of mobile base stations, BSNL stands second in the country.

It has around 1.14 lakh and is in process of installing another 21,000 mobile towers.

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/corporates/article-will-sign-2g-roaming-pact-with-rjio-vodafone-this-month-bsnl-1404089

can someone please share jio drive apk please?

can someone please share jio drive apk please?

If you mean jio join app then just search a little as I can't remember the thread but I had posted link to my Google drive for the app.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

On 5/7/2016 at 11:01 AM, Deepak Shankar said:

Lyf mobiles currently in the market are not worth the price band at which they are selling so unless it's bundled like this limited chance of it getting any sale

Reliance is drawing from the experience they had when they launched the DAPO scheme. There the advantage was that no other opreator at that time had CDMA so it was easy for them to lock the handset even though the handset prices even at that time were much higher than the cost incurred by the company as demonstrated by some of the users in this forum.

Since now the Market is open they are offering bundled offers so that they could sell off all the handsets even though its for handsets which are much lesser configuration than the market. 

1 hour ago, ::: VA ::: said:

If you mean jio join app then just search a little as I can't remember the thread but I had posted link to my Google drive for the app.

Nope.. Jio Drive

Cloud storage app, which was earlier shared on forum. Cant seem to find it now

Nope.. Jio Drive

Cloud storage app, which was earlier shared on forum. Cant seem to find it now

Are you using jio sim then get it from play store. Anyways it says, can only be used by active jio subscribers

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jio.cloud.drive

Yes I have jio sim

the app has been taken off from the playstore

Yes I have jio sim

the app has been taken off from the playstore

Check my edited post above. I am able to download it from play store.

Thanks

Reliance Jio 4G LTE services commercial launch expected by September 2016

source

Reliance Jio 4G LTE services commercial launch expected by September 2016

source

Hahaha..

12 minutes ago, ni0987 said:

Hahaha..

Great for users who are using trial sims of bought lyf handsets.

Edited by NanduNaada

If that report is to be believed I can say forget Jio launch they have been importing loads of lyf mobiles and the wait to exhaust stock would be a wrong one. If Jio means buying lyf mobiles then AVoID would be more than happy

• Like 1

Why would jio means lyf? New handset are coming with voLTE and jio join is good app for phone without LTE. Only problem is one has to handle 2 different dialer for jio and non jio sim.

Just hour that jio launches soon at truly affordable prices for India to see net - needed revolution.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1