Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

JIO launch is pushed October as per online sources.so may not happen in august as expected . More 3 months .now any port out from existing network and come back to .

But good news isapart from Lyf and Samsung and redmi handsets, JIO is adding more brands to its preview offer.This is the news .May not be 100% correct

There is wide spread rumours about this telecom talk info says rn3 is a part of preview offer reliance digital is clueless loads of users claim to have generated in one plus le Eco Moto g quite a possibility of a bug so unless jio comes out and clears the air such confusions are to prevail

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is wide spread rumours about this telecom talk info says rn3 is a part of preview offer reliance digital is clueless loads of users claim to have generated in one plus le Eco Moto g quite a possibility of a bug so unless jio comes out and clears the air such confusions are to prevail

It's not rumor, actually I am also getting it - GET JIO SIM option on MyJio app.

Install myJio app from play store.
Open it and download all Jio apps and then restart the phone. Connect the phone over WiFi if the option is not showed up on mobile data.

Following the 'Get Jio SIM' Option, will give you a preview offer coupon.

Reliance Digital guys are utterly gandu people, they dont have updates and hence declare wont give SIM.

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

To check jio preview offer on a handset, download my jio open it u can see offer.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

But guys from Reliance Digital is not giving the SIM card. 

It's not rumor, actually I am also getting it - GET JIO SIM option on MyJio app.

Install myJio app from play store.
Open it and download all Jio apps and then restart the phone. Connect the phone over WiFi if the option is not showed up on mobile data.

Following the 'Get Jio SIM' Option, will give you a preview offer coupon.

Reliance Digital guys are utterly gandu people, they dont have updates and hence declare wont give SIM.

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

Even I have the code but reliance digital simply refuses saying we don't have any info on this so can't issue sim jio is neither accepting nor denying I used the word rumour for simple reason loads of other mobile users claiming to have generated the code so could be a buggy app too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received a notification that my Jio number has been recharged for 30 days with the Preview offer. So the preview offer has been extended to August 31 for everyone who got the Preview SIM in April/May.

Yeah, me too got the same sms.

But in my jio app, it still says 6th August for me.

Guys urgent Help rquired..

One of my friend has Wind 4 handset. Unfortunately 15 days back its gone dead and later service centre guys replaced motherboard 1 week back But after that he is not getting NO Service n NO Signal for JIO SIM. They told its sim issue, so he tried to contact JIO Care. But no resolution till now. From 4 days whenever he is calling JIO Care its automatically redirecting to LYF Device care n they r telling try after some time to reach JIO Care as some issue is ther in JIO Care. I dont know to change the BAND to rectify any HANDSET issue or not. Does changing band will do anything ? Can any one guide me to resolve this issue, not sure its SIM issue or handset issue.

May be imei also got changed with the change in motherboard...

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

May be imei also got changed with the change in motherboard...

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Should compare the IMEI mentioned on the box/sticker on handset with the imei in the about (Android).

7 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Should compare the IMEI mentioned on the box/sticker on handset with the imei in the about (Android).

Yea IMEI Got changed. Today when he observed he is getting signal in one area. is it anything to do with the BAND??

Edited by MGR

today i received sms on my main number "dear customer, thank you for choosing jio, we have received your application for new connection your order number is noxxxxxxxxxx. thank you, team jio." 

but still i am not getting tower on my mobile, does this sms means my sim is activate or i will get another sms.

They have just received the application wait for processing and activation

1 hour ago, cooladitya007 said:

today i received sms on my main number "dear customer, thank you for choosing jio, we have received your application for new connection your order number is noxxxxxxxxxx. thank you, team jio." 

but still i am not getting tower on my mobile, does this sms means my sim is activate or i will get another sms.

No, your SIM is not yet active! it only means your CAF has been received and order is generated.

As and when you see Signal-bars [Tower] on your mobile screen, do Tele-verification by calling 1977 and your services will be activated.

best wishes

1 hour ago, Hejmady said:

No, your SIM is not yet active! it only means your CAF has been received and order is generated.

As and when you see Signal-bars [Tower] on your mobile screen, do Tele-verification by calling 1977 and your services will be activated.

best wishes

ok i filled the CAF on sunday and received this sms today now can you tell me within how many days i will get the signal.

ok i filled the CAF on sunday and received this sms today now can you tell me within how many days i will get the signal.

If everything is in order within few hours or max a day

Samsung preview offer sim activation takes time , my sim activation takes 5 days

As per TT

"

7. Is the SIM card locked to a single handset?

Yes, the SIM cards which are available through LYF smartphone purchase are locked to the device. So you have to use the SIM card in the device to get unlimited data, calling & Jio app contents. If you put that SIM into another different 4G phone, you wouldn’t be able to use the unlimited benefits. However, the same does not apply to sims which are under partner preview offer with devices like Samsung, these sims can be used with any 4G handset after the preview offer is credited.

"

Is this true? can we use Samsung activated JIO sim in other mobile without breaking the free unlimited offer? any body tried?

As per TT

"

7. Is the SIM card locked to a single handset?

Yes, the SIM cards which are available through LYF smartphone purchase are locked to the device. So you have to use the SIM card in the device to get unlimited data, calling & Jio app contents. If you put that SIM into another different 4G phone, you wouldn’t be able to use the unlimited benefits. However, the same does not apply to sims which are under partner preview offer with devices like Samsung, these sims can be used with any 4G handset after the preview offer is credited.

"

Is this true? can we use Samsung activated JIO sim in other mobile without breaking the free unlimited offer? any body tried?

Samsung activated jio sim can use any other 4g phones, I tried note 3 , HTC m9+.

Any news on MNP? I heard they are now allowing employees to port their existing numbers to Jio...

14 hours ago, MGR said:

Yea IMEI Got changed. Today when he observed he is getting signal in one area. is it anything to do with the BAND??

You have two options:

1.Go to LYF service center and tell them to set the imei to your default imei (the one which is present in your Box) - the new imei might not be in the Jio database since it is replace motherboard.

2.You can wait and see if the new (replacement) imei gets updated in the Jio's database and your sim will starts working.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, basheerbr said:

Samsung preview offer sim activation takes time , my sim activation takes 5 days

It doesn't take time , people at store are slow and not working properly .Mine activated in 12 hours 

Bought Sim in evening , activated by morning 

It doesn't take time , people at store are slow and not working properly .Mine activated in 12 hours 

Bought Sim in evening , activated by morning 

First preference LYF handsets, then they take Samsung offer sim.