Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ajaimm

Please help with Reliance GSM GPRS Setting

HAI Frndz...

I am reliance GSM Customer And i am using KARBON K10 model..

i wish to use GPRS so i request to sent the setting. after i got settings, i accept that but For more than 8hrs they show a msg that "CONFIGURIG UR HANDSET ,PLZE WAIT"

So plze help me to use GPRS..

With regards,

Ajai,

I just bought a Reliance postpaid connection mainly because I was sick of paying 500 Rs./ month for Vodafone GPRS. I was asked by Reliance Customer care to send an SMS - "ALL" to a number. I got a reply saying "Your handset information is not present in Database." - I use a Nokia N97 Mini - can someone help me with the GPRS settings? Thanks.

Edited by Arun
<< Topic Merged >>

Try configuring manually:

The instructions are now mentioned lucidly on RCom's website.

In the above link, you don't even need to enter your MDN in the User Name and Pw fields, for rcomnet APN.

This is becoming a nightmare. I am told that I need to get into Reliance WAP to activate GPRS - MobileNet through RWorld. Unfortunately, I can't access RWorld - it says "Packet Data Not available". I have been to two Reliance stores, been given 4 different numbers to call and everytime they come up with a gem like "Maybe your phone is not compatible with GPRS" - I have told them to give it to be in writing so that I can give it to a newspaper that Reliance says that Nokia N97 mini is not compatible with EDGE which they refuse to do. Does anyone have a workaround?

i'm unable to configure my nokia 6630 phone to use with GPRS on Reliance whenever i send my request for setting i get your handset is not available in database please help