Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Holla Rimweb...... Hey Guys I Just Got Married In Odd Monsoon Season..

Congrats ......Sadikk Bhai ........ :thumb::clap::cheer:

Btw : u can try out Lavasa vey nice place to hang out ...else Kerela is any time better in Monsoon ....man ...

Congrats and my blessings Sadik. Its experts like you who make this forum addictive. Keep up the good work. May god give you and your wife all the prosperity and happiness.

I think you could visit Kerala.and btw congrats.

a suggestion, why not a lonely place, far from the madding crowd,

a place called 'ramgarh', (not soley wala), off nainital in route to 'kausani'

on a lonenly hill with a 'british bunglow' with apple orcahrd around you on that hill.

you have to climb that hill on foot to reach that bunglow from motarable road at base (30 mnts with rest)

there are few staff quters near that to help in daily chores,

you have to carry few grocery with you for your taste to match, rest will be arranged by them

this orchard belongs to a well known 'business group'

its is free of charges except you pay for your fooding needs( arranging through staff or you bring with you)

this is reserved area, but i can arrange if no bookings (summer time is for family and friends)

by the way, my best wishes to both of you, thanks

Congrats Bro :)

Have Fun ..!!!

Congrats dost!

sadikk. . . . congrats . . . .and me suggest u please go to manali . . its heaven.!

Wishing you both a peaceful and prosperous life together.

You just need a good room, nice climate and away from crowd to enjoy Honeymoon. Decide from various options given by our friends.

Have a nice time

congrats saddikk.

i want u remind u something.......... :winko:

Honeymoon is for romance and not for travelling and visiting places. :) :) :)

As u have limited days in hands, either book one resrot at kerala near backwater

Or Go to Pachmarhi near ITASASI, M.P. .

And enjoy inside and outside hotel............. :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo:

Congrats Sadik Bhai.....Bahut Bahut Mubaarak ho aapko.....Aap toh bahut C.R. nikley (Chupey Rustam Nikle)....Hamein bulaaya bhi nahi shaadi mein.....Bus ek phone kar diya hota toh hum seeeedhey JHUMRI-TALAIYA se boriya bistar baandh ker apki shaadi attend karne chaley aatey....Khair koi baat nahi....Party cheerswm9.gif jarur lengey boss apse. :)

And yes MANALI could be the best option for your Honeymoon.....Aur agar shanti wali jagah chahiye toh DALHOUSIE in Himachal Pradesh is also a peaceful Hill Station.:)

Have a Happy Married Life.

May God Bless You Both !

Hello friends

This topic may be different to some rimwebian friends but I was just wondering that sadikbhai has just got married and we rimweb members should gift him a honeymoon package from all of us since he has always contributed this forum with so many feature packed cdma phones which we always wanted to use and also has helped manyguys on this forum as well has had this image on rimweb of a honest member and seller who has given this forum many handsets as well as information . So I think it wudnt be a bad idea if we all can contribute towards gifting him a small token of appreciation in form of honeymoon package from the rimweb family. What say guys? Please reply if u think what I think. This is just a personal idea and may not necessarily be followed by all the members. Thanks.

Edited by scorpionking.9000

I support u...

to break the ice.....our Muffy is getting married by July 3rd and myself by July 4th :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

^

Congrats Hari...

Gir Forest is Good but now Closed as Rainly Reason will reopen in October

Sabke Band Baj rahe hai! Congrates to Muffy, Hari

congrats man. enjoy the married life. i'll suggest go for dharamshala in himchala. and book resort at the topmost location :) you will love peace and nature over there :)

http://img683.imageshack.us/i/kodaikanal.jpg/

http://img153.imageshack.us/i/homepagez.jpg/

http://img248.imageshack.us/i/55619017.jpg/

Place : Kodaikanal , Tamil Nadu

Hotel : The Carlton

Rates: The rates

Dear Sadik ,

Two years back I Had Visited The Carlton , Kodai..it was the bestest time of my life bro.

The Scenery , Lake , Nature, Atmosphere, The Cycling , the Saunas, the Fuss Ball Games , The Badmintopn The See Saws LoL it was the most amazing time bro...lots of fun.

They Serve everything from Chicken Mutton to 11 Salads different types in lunch n dinner,to deserts were all so amazing...

The Best food , Service and people all were so well mannered and behaved

Visit this bhai this will the bestest time of your life.......

I Jus Fell in love dis place......you both will fall in love once again...lol

Like Karan Johars Movie Kodai Says "Come Fall In Love... All Over Again"

Hey guys i decided Kashmir for my honeymoon...

can someone get me some package.. or tour suggestions pls??

waiting.. got my tickets booked for 29th June...

So be lil quick..

Thanks in advance..

My suggetion if u r taking package from reputed co than its ok

But best would be just book a car & choose the hotel on ur own after reaching the destination.

Because I had booked the package from there & felt hotels were not upto mark for what we had paid so we dropped the package & started selecting hotels on our own

Since this is off season u may get discounts over the hotel counter

All u need is personal car, also carry id cards with u as u will get police check all the way, police may also ask what is ur relationship,

Carry a gsm postpaid no as reliance has no coverage

And roaming prepaid some don't work there. If the rule has changed I don't know

Hope u get ice at sonmarg & gulmarg

At this places for a slide in wooden cart they ask 2000bugs

But climb up on ur own in ice & they will reduce it to 100 to 150

Lot of places u will get pony ride, u need to be good negotiator or for a small distance ride they may charge 1000bugs or more

wish u have a Happy honeymoon & even get 3 from 2 soon

wish u have a Happy honeymoon & even get 3 from 2 soon

Thats fast mate.. ;)

:previous:

No comments for that :Contento:

As its sadik bhai's decesion...

can someone list out places which is not to be missed in kashmir...

I am there for 5 to 7 days...

Let me know..

thanks..

By Kashmir, it means mainly Srinagar. I usually plot my travels by simply typing the destination and number of days and nights I wish to spend in that area, + - 2 days. This gives many tour operators' itinerary, then I select the best one or combine a few.

In your case, try searching for Kashmir tour 6 days 7 nights, Kashmir tour 8 days 7 nights etc.

Here is one interesting result for 6 days 5 nights and to and from by Air:

Day 1: Arrive Srinagar

Arrive Srinagar airport, assistance on arrival and proceed to hotel / houseboat check-in. Srinagar is also known as "Paradise on Earth" and "The Venice of Asia". Afternoon free. Dinner and overnight at hotel / houseboat.

Day 2: Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar

After breakfast leave for full day excursion tour of Sonamarg (9000 fts a.s.l) the "The Golden Meadow". Sonamarg is the beginning of the enchanted journey into a natural wonderland. Surrounded by mountains upto 5300 meters high the valley is divided by a spur of the "Thajwas Range". Baltal (The Base Camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage) 15 Kms. North of Sonamarg. This little valley lies at the foot hill of Zojila. Return back to Srinagar for Dinner and overnight in hotel / houseboat.

Day 3: Srinagar Local Sightseeing

After breakfast leave for Sightseeing tour of Mughal Gardens visiting Cheshmashahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar (The Abode of Love) and famous Shankracharya temple. Afternoon free (One can go for Shikara ride on self expenses basis). Dinner and overnight at hotel / houseboat.

Day 4: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar

After breakfast leave houseboat / hotel and proceed for full day excursion trip of Gulmarg (8700 fts a.s.l) "Meadow of Flowers". Gulmarg has a famous Golf Course during summer (which is one of the highest 18-hole golf course in the world) and Ski Resort during winter. One can have Gondola ride (Cable car) (on self expenses basis). Return back to Srinagar for dinner and overnight in hotel / houseboat.

Day 5: Srinagar - Pahalgam

After breakfast check-out from hotel / houseboat and proceed to Pahalgam (7200 fts a.s.l) "Village of Shepherds" enroute visiting the world famous Saffron growing fields, Awantipura ruins (9th Century) and Martand Temple (Sun temple). On arrival in Pahalgam check-in hotel. Pahalgam is also famous for Indian film Industry (Bollywood). Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes & also base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Enjoy the Natural beauty and river lidder. Dinner and overnight in hotel.

Day 6: Pahalgam - Srinagar Airport

After breakfast Check-out from hotel and drive to Srinagar to board the flight for onward destination.

Lastly, congrats on getting married!