Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yaji

Connecting A Samsung Corby On A Windows 7 System

I bought a new Samsung Corby Speed and wanted to transfer my phone book backed up as a .csv file from my Nokia phone. I' am unable to connect the Corby through the Samsung PC Studio (latest version 7). When i try to connect through Blue tooth it says Authentication failed even though i give necessary permissions every time when i' am prompted for it and the USB cable is not being identified by the Studio 7 even though i' am able to connect to the internet by dial up networking using the same cable ! It's kind of funny that the same cable is not identified by the Samsung PC Studio. I use Windows 7 as OS. Can anyone in here help me sort this problem of me not being able to transfer my phone book by connecting through Samsung Studio 7 on a WIndows 7 OS Laptop ?

thanks a ton

I have also faced the same problem with mpower handset of Samsung

Net connect works but pc studio of no. use

Strange

But Samsung is dominating these days

I have also faced the same problem with mpower handset of Samsung

Net connect works but pc studio of no. use

Strange

But Samsung is dominating these days

i was able to finally connect using the New PC Studio software downloaded from the Corby website for CDMA but there are issues transferring my phone book from earlier phone. the .csv file does not get transferred properly as in only the names get onto the list but no other details are getting updated. still trying to find a way as i dont have the patience to type 350+ numbers into the phone and also the touch screen is not as easy as the normal keyboard that i' am used to :(

hi

where can u get the software...plz let me know...

thanx