Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amit.shippie

Please help with finding Flat For Rent

hi frends... I got job in Mumbai and my office is in CBD Belapur. I need a 2BHK flat on rent. I have no idea about rent and deposit. My budget is upto Rs. 8000/... plz suggest me some locality where i can find the above.

thanks in advance.

Edited by amit.shippie

61 views n zero replyconfused.gifconfused.gif...

i think i hv mistaken smthng...let me make it more clear..frends look at my budget n requirements n just suggest me areas where i can get tht...i dont know anything abt navi mumbai so plz help...

Why don't you checkout 99acres and magicbricks

I think 2BHK for 8K pm should be possible in a little far away areas like Kharghar Panwel etc. or you could try Kopar Khairane & Ghansoli, I don't have much idea about Navi Mumbai. You'll have to consider you commute to/fro office also. Try this wikimapia link to see navimumbai maps around cbd belapur.

Deposit would usually be approximately between the range of 6-12 months of rent.

Edited by ami1

61 views n zero replyconfused.gifconfused.gif...

i think i hv mistaken smthng...let me make it more clear..frends look at my budget n requirements n just suggest me areas where i can get tht...i dont know anything abt navi mumbai so plz help...

2 BHK in mumbai @8000... Is it possible

2 BHK rent in ghaziabad is around 10500/- in high rise society (with all facility like power backup, security and lift)

and around 7000/- for builder floor.

how come u get such cheap rate in mumbai ?

@amitabh thanks a lot man...

@amit u r mistaken i m searching in navi mumbai not mumbai...

Hey, I am too shifting to Mumbai from Bangalore next month. My office is in Airoli. I want to rent 1BHK or 1RK preferably near my office. Please help me out also :)

Edited by konquerror

You are unlikely to get a 2 bhk for rs. 8 k / month

you should consider yourself lucky if you get a 1 bhk in belapur for that amount.

but as mentioned earlier look at the top 3 sites and start calling since you never know if a good deal comes along in your budget

assuming Rs. 15-20/sq ft monthly rentals, you should expect to get about 600 - 800 sq ft max 'super built up'

that's below 500 sq ft carpet area in your budget

do keep us posted after you find something...

As mentioned by others, for 8K pm for 2BHK you'll mostly have to compromise on size location and building/society quality. Or increase you budget a little.

However, for far off places like kharghar & panvel i guess you should get something OK. Since you office is in Belapur, kharghar or maybe ghansoli shouldn't be a problem - i think.

thank u all for replies... i hv searched on net and getting some good deal in kharghar... but i dont know whether its good area or bad...can someone tell me which sectors are considered as good in kharghar...

i m posting some link plz check n suggest which one is good for me... mods if posting link is not allowed i ll delete them....i m really in need so pardon me if i m violating the rules...

http://www.99acres.com/Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Belapur-Mumbai%20Navi-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Rent-spid-M3020607&pos=13&from_src=M3020607

http://www.99acres.com/Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Kharghar-Mumbai%20Navi-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Rent-spid-R2990457

http://www.99acres.com/Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-kharghar-Mumbai%20Navi-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Rent-spid-A3028189

http://www.99acres.com/Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Kharghar-Mumbai%20Navi-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Rent-spid-L2976907

@amitabh thanks a lot man...

@amit u r mistaken i m searching in navi mumbai not mumbai...

thats why.

I am also not talkiing about delhi, its ghaziabad (Suburb of new delhi) and I think the same relation like Mumbai and Navi Mumbai (suburb of Mumbai).

and if u talk about Noida (very much near to new to delhi like ghaziabad), the rents are too high (around 15000-20000/month for 2 BHK).

Nerul will do??

I know some Guy in NRI society there. ur budget might stretch a bit.. but worth it... I have not seen such society in years now... its gr8 place...

@sadikk sir...i hv never been in navi mumbai so dont know where to stay...if u think its good then i ll look there too....ll update u after reaching there...plz keep suggesting.

well my college is in Airoli and i usedstay there but in 2009 that 2bhk flat i was staying was chargin 10k and now da same guy charges about 12k

try Looking in Sector 20 Airoli or if not in airoliu can try Kopkhairne there u might get some good 1s

most of the brokers here r Sindhis u if u need some 1 i will be happy 2 let you know some of them,...

beware about the brokers lolz they will show you the best thing last.....

previous.gifhi kailash..thanks for help man... how far r these places from cbd belapur...r they easily accessible...if so plz pm me ur contact no...i dont know anyone there..ur support is really relaxing for me...

Dear Amit....I think Koperkhairne will suit you the best. Also the rent there will fit into your budget.

hi all.. i got one 2bhk flat in kamothe just near the mansarovar railway stn. The rent is 7.5k...its a new 13 story building with very nice architecture with garden and swimming pool too...what i found in these 10 days that kamothe is cheaper thn other places whereas all amenities are available here...so if anyone is searching flat try once in mansarovar.

thank u all for ur suggestion and special thanks to kailash.... providing these details for helping others.

thanks ani...i m really enjoying this lovely monsoon on 13th floorsmile.gif

btw waiting for ur next trip article...

Edited by amit.shippie

hey how far is kamothe from Koparkhairane....

even Probably iam moving to mumbai.. in that case will take help from you

hey how far is kamothe from Koparkhairane....

even Probably iam moving to mumbai.. in that case will take help from you

Mansarovar or Kamothe both are same........

And its 15 to 20 mins by train

and 15 mins by car or bike........

hi all.. i got one 2bhk flat in kamothe just near the mansarovar railway stn. The rent is 7.5k...its a new 13 story building with very nice architecture with garden and swimming pool too...what i found in these 10 days that kamothe is cheaper thn other places whereas all amenities are available here...so if anyone is searching flat try once in mansarovar.

thank u all for ur suggestion and special thanks to kailash.... providing these details for helping others.

Sorry saw these topic today........

Or wud have surely helped you.........