Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KanagaDeepan

Which Service Provider Charges Cheapest Isd Call Rates To Sweden (Europe) Either By Default Or Using Booster Cards?

I have a friend in Sweden and I used to talk to him once a week for ten minutes, using either my TATA postpaid number (Rs12/min) or RGsm (Rs9.19/min).. Both Tata and Ambani are kind enough to charge the same during roaming too..

Now I am looking for other options (PREPAID preferred) for reduced ISD call charge to Sweden, either as default tariff or using Booster card.. It is OK for me, if tariff is less only in Home circle :winko:

Further I am NOT happy with skype. My friend is using Telenor of Sweden, but I have NOT seen Uninor offering low ISD calls to its customers in Sweden or am I missing something???

Please help me friends...

• Like 1

Best is to use Skype. Even if you use tata's data service you will be charged 40 paisa+very cheap calling.

Follow THIS link and will describe what I really mean.

There is a 'reliance global call' option in the www.rcom.co.in website..

And im not talking about calling card as such, this requires online payment & gives u itemized billing etc.

But check out the rates there first.. as the world calling card can be a second option & can be re-charged from any WW onto a reliance post/pre connection.

I have heard that rcom is going to reduce isd rates by upto 60%. Lets wait for the announcement :clap:

If you are intend to use computer for calling, check terrasip. They are cheap and best. If you have wifi enabled handset, then you can talk using your handset. Its very cheap and as far as my experience is concerned I liked it better than skype.

go to www.terrasip.com (I am using it on my hero + EVDO + sipdroid ) if connection speed is above 500 kbps upload and download no issues. Hardly 2-3% drop and less than 500 mS delay.

http://www.terrasip.com/index.php?seite=tarife4&language=en&t_country=gb#S

Edited by kshah

MTNL has lowered the ISD rates to sweden to Rs 3 per minute. Hope BSNL will follow the path of MTNL.

MTNL has lowered the ISD rates to sweden to Rs 3 per minute. Hope BSNL will follow the path of MTNL.

I don't think the KumbhaKarna will wake up this time.