Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ramtech

How To Increase Internet (through Mobile) Speed?

Dear friends I am getting speeds of 2.5kBps(20kbps) on Reliance and 1.5 KBps(12kbps) on Tatadocomo with 75% signal strength and EDGE enabled Nokia 2630 handset(when connected to PC).Actual speed should be 236kbps but customer care is telling speed will be 40kbps but I am not getting even 10%.

Is the speed I am getting is normal .any one using above services getting more speed.

Is there any software to increase speed. I tried download accelerator and internet download manager softwares.but

browsing speed didnot increase.downloading speed increased to some extent.

I am using gprs for the first time .I used RCDMA 1X which gave 15-17kBps speed.

Can anyone using help me to increase the speed.

Dear friends and experts

pls give your feedback.based on your feed back i will decide wether to used gprs of should go for other broadband services.

Can you tell me in reality CDMA 1X(153kbps) gives more speed or GPRS EDGE(236kbps) gives more speed

Thanks in advance

Isn't Reliance EVDO or MTS MBlaze or TATA Photon+ coverage available in your area?

buddy you can try Reliance net booster from here http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/others/RCZip/vsetup_reliance_finalversion.zip and also try Indian Steel Katora/bowl to keep ur phone/modem into it and ur speed may increase dramatically :)

buddy you can try Reliance net booster from here http://www.reliancen...inalversion.zip and also try Indian Steel Katora/bowl to keep ur phone/modem into it and ur speed may increase dramatically :)

I installed the software but i wanted the deatils how does it work...

And for what is it used........

Well I do get speeds of 28 KB/sec with docomo .. since signal intensity at my place is only 2 bars .. i have brought a long USB cable& have put the phone near my window & then i get good speed !!

and also try Indian Steel Katora/bowl to keep ur phone/modem into it and ur speed may increase dramatically :)

:Riendo: :Riendo: does it really make any difference?

ya its a effective signal booster but remember to keep the Katora near window.:winko:

Well I do get speeds of 28 KB/sec with docomo .. since signal intensity at my place is only 2 bars .. i have brought a long USB cable& have put the phone near my window & then i get good speed !!

in area despite ful signal i am getting 1.5KBPS( 12kbps) with tata docomo and 2.5KBPS (20kbps) with RGSM. I didnot try KATORA METHOD. because katora is used to increase the signal strenght.but in my area signal are already full.

in area despite ful signal i am getting 1.5KBPS( 12kbps) with tata docomo and 2.5KBPS (20kbps) with RGSM. I didnot try KATORA METHOD. because katora is used to increase the signal strenght.but in my area signal are already full.

Dear friend

In my area DOCOMO gives the speed of 3.5 to 5 KBps .Tata CDMA is providing about 10 to 14 KBPs. I am connecting through Nokia 2323 by blue tooth

2323 is GPRS Class 10 if i am right. DOCOMO is not stable I tried AT Commands also . Please give me any suggestion

ya its a effective signal booster but remember to keep the Katora near window.:winko:

How much speed does katora increases

successful Users of KATORA Pls provide specifications

Metal of katora(SS or aluminium or any other material)

Position of mobile phone in katora(Flat or vertical position or slant position)

Should mobile touch the katora or space to be maintained.

Feed back from users sought

Thanks in advance

^^ I tried 2 different types of katoras with various combinations ie usb data card in horiz/vert positions touching not touching katora etc. but found that in certain locations on my computer (PC) table the speed was markedly high/low compared to other locations irrespective of katora !

So finally i settled on putting my modem in the CD Rack which is built on top of the PC table on one side. Speed here, as compared to speed in the modem's usual location of front USB port of the PC, is double ie 1.5 mbps vs 0.75 mbps upload speed

Offcourse, there are so many variables in signal reception that everyone's mileage may vary depending on location/distance of tower, position inside your home/office walls etc. various wires and usb extension cable etc etc

So the only advise is to try it out 10-20 different things for half an hour and measure speed for every permutation and settle for the best that you get.

waise dost ek baat bolta hun , jo peeche se aani haina us sey ziada nai mil sakti :)

For Sale ka ek thread open karna padega. To sell KATORAS :D

Demand is increasing fot KATORAs..

:previous:

hehehehe.....

Aur katore pe bid karna chaiya, jyada speed jyada dememnd and then jigher bid. :Contento:

Dear friends

I am using unlocked Idea netsetter 3G modem purchased at 2200. I am using DOCOMO Sim in it and getting 8 to 14 KBPS

downloading speed constantly marked improvement unlimited in Rs 95

lets make this official,

send 1 copy to ANIL bhai too :winko:

@vikas, thats awesome imagination man... <_<

Vikas, thats funniest ad..lol:clap:

Ab Biwi ne dekha ki ham Katora use karte hai to Bolengi

" Tumhari yehi harkato se hame Katora leke Coverage ki BHIKH mangni pad rahi hai... " Contento.gifContento.gifContento.gif

:previous:

:rofl_200: ,:rofl_200:

@Vikas Nice work 

I wish if someone could writes Some Gud / funny features of this R Katora

R KATORA

Kar lo speed mutthi me