Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
keks22

Messaging In Nokia 6275

1. can we increase message capacity of 6275 using diego or some other method? In my 6275 handset only 30-35 messages can be stored,after that I have to delete the old messages to give the space to new message,which is very restrictive & time consuming.

2. Can we secure the messages by giving password, like INBOX should be opened only if the password is entered otherwise it should not be accessible.

Nokia 6275 can store more then 100 messages,looks like you have not deleted messages from your sent folder also check if you have moved message to archive or created some folders in my folders and saved messages over there or if you have saved messages as draft.

You cannot password lock the inbox or any other folder in nokia 6275

1. can we increase message capacity of 6275 using diego or some other method? In my 6275 handset only 30-35 messages can be stored,after that I have to delete the old messages to give the space to new message,which is very restrictive & time consuming.

2. Can we secure the messages by giving password, like INBOX should be opened only if the password is entered otherwise it should not be accessible.

I agree with Pankaj, it has 100+ storing capacity. Better recheck the msgs in other folders like 'sent msgs', etc & count the msgs present in those folders as well, if any.

Total capacity is 110 sms if

1.set save sent msg NO

2.template folder is empty

3draft folder is empty

4.Not sent folder is empty

can any body able to increase the capacity by using diego or any other tool? :)