Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
indias_no1

New Nokia 6275 stock available with Reliance

Reliance has picked a lot of Nokia 6275 and it's available at Reliance World a cost of Rs6250/- (VAT may differ in various states) with 1yr. manufacturer waranty.

hoping for nokia to launch EVDO enabled handsets....

Any idea if it is available in Bangalore, its a good price to pick one up.

so is the phone locked with reliance or it is omh handset??

This phone can be used with Tata as well only problem is , will not be able to use Tata's service similar to RWorld.

Other providers, I am not sure.

Any idea if it is available in Bangalore, its a good price to pick one up.

Need to contact Reliance World in Banglore , I think there are 13 stores in ur city. For address

http://relianceworld.in/locate_rw.asp?Locate=Y

Every store got it , may be sold out.

in Uttar Pradesh, its available @ Rs. 5999.00 @ Reliance Worlds..

Nokia CDMA are worst. IMO, its better to buy LG and samsung. I have faced problems in all Nokia CDMA handset I bought and they either took more than 2 weeks to address smallest of complaint or they charge fortune when out of warranty. I have used Nokia 6225, 6155, 2830 and 6235. All performed far below acceptable level.

I totally agree with Kshah. i have owned2865 and i must say that the nokia cdma's arethe worst. i prefer samsung to be the best!

its omh ... in haryana also selling for 6000-6200

I think Nokia 6275 is the only stable cdma phone made by nokia,I have been using it for the last 4 years and thank God no problem till date,never heard much complains about this phone also.

Nokia CDMA are worst. IMO, its better to buy LG and samsung. I have faced problems in all Nokia CDMA handset I bought and they either took more than 2 weeks to address smallest of complaint or they charge fortune when out of warranty. I have used Nokia 6225, 6155, 2830 and 6235. All performed far below acceptable level.

Isn't Rs 6000+ too high a price for a 5 year old model? That too when latest EVDO sets are available at a slightly higher price.

i think it is a good choice at 6k also ... there are many people who dont have to use evdo also ..

Any Idea about availability in Bangalore 6k is not a bad price.I am also looking for a BLD 3 battery for my Nokia 6585, lot of cheap Rs 150 batteries floating around but they go kaput in 3 months and are not giving good backup.

Any Idea about availability in Bangalore 6k is not a bad price.I am also looking for a BLD 3 battery for my Nokia 6585, lot of cheap Rs 150 batteries floating around but they go kaput in 3 months and are not giving good backup.

Is BLD 3 the model no of battery? if not what is the model no that you are looking out for??

i am looking for BLD-3 only, but a good quality one that gives good backup.

Tried few Rs 150 & Rs 250 batteries that did not last more than few months from ebay and local market.

Initially they worked fine for couple of weeks and then the standby time dropped and it was not giving good backup.

HS18 says package contains : mobile phone, charger, battery & user manual @ Rs. 6999.00 :Equivocado:

wherein Reliance Worlds offer this @ 5999.00 & the package contains mobile phone, battery, user manual, charger (us), stereo handsfree, data cable & memory card (didn't remember the capacity). bought one for mom from Lucknow R-World on the day the stock arrived.. :)

stock exhausted within couple of days.. even am enquiring about the same but am not getting any update..

stock exhausted within couple of days.. even am enquiring about the same but am not getting any update..

I think sellers bought it in bulk from WWs and reselling it for higher price. :mad44: I found 4 number of Nokia 6275 in a small shop in Kerala and the price they told is Rs 7600/-per handset.

• Like 1

I too strongly second kshah's obervation. I've used 3 NOKIA CDMA sets...2112,6235 and 6275. All models have problems.

Better buy BB 8830 for the same price tag. Nothing can beat that offer I suppose.