Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greatest

Extended Battery For Incredible 2600 Mah

Hello Friends,

I had bought this extended battery from this seller in HK. Here is the link for the item.

Its a 2600mAH capacity battery, and fits snuggily into my incredible. An extra back cover is also given along with the sale. The quality/finish of the back cover is almost similar of the original one. I loved it. There is a small size increase of the incredible, but I should say, it fits my hands perfectly (because my hands' ka enormous size) and I never keep my phone in the shirt/pant pocket, so it doesnt really matter for me, as it is always on the desk or dashboard of my car. But yes I feel if you put the phone in the shirt/pant pocket you might feel a little uncomfortable.

Otherwise it is perfect. There is one more flaw I felt, which is, it does not have a 'hole' near the speaker, as in the original one, and also it does not have the HTC and 'with google' logo on the back cover. Well what else do you expect from an after-market product. But trust me, I loved the finish of the back cover.

I have been using this battery for over 15 days now, and it gives me a backup of atleast 48 hours, while I do a moderate talking of a total of 3-4 hours and 1x data is on for sometime (like 3 hours every day). A few songs I listen to (waka waka by shakira is awesome) and some emailing/chatting.

Some mods/gurus here know that in my factory I have a 'clash of the titans' like problem, where signals from 2 BTS occur, and eat a lot of battery life. even in this situation, it gives me atleast 48 hours of backup. I always use the 'advanced task killer app' to 'kill' apps all the time.

I am also attaching a few pictures for your immediate understanding of the product and also its size difference.

post-36433-060592400 1279687463_thumb.jp

My 'Beast' Incredible resting on the Black Marble with the extended battery and back cover in place

post-36433-046138200 1279687474_thumb.jp

My 'Beast' Incredible resting on the Black Marble with the stock battery. Notice the phone is a little 'tilted' on the left. Thanks to the camera.

post-36433-058220100 1279687483_thumb.jp

The Extended Battery and the Back cover

post-36433-064009100 1279687493_thumb.jp

The back cover

post-36433-010224900 1279687506_thumb.jp

The Extended Battery boasting of 2600mAH capacity.

This is a small review, and I am happy with the product. For Incredible lovers who require that extra juice and can compromise with the size of the phone, should really go for this.

tumne to incredible ko female bana kar pregnant kar diya.... LOL nice review though...

Edited by dkaile

Dk ko android wale device ko koi bhi kuch karta hai to jalan hoti hai aur aapne pregnant kar diya? Shame on you. :Decepcionado:

:rofl_200:

not to discourage , my personal opinion

its spoils the beautiful look of thsi handset and makes it ugly

I think its Pregnant with 2 Twins

Kunal keep one Reserved for me.

How about the 1750 mah extended battery from seidio in which you need not even repalce the back cover?

Any one tried it yet?

Power @ 2600mah

Kya bat hai

48hrs battey backup on CDMA

While travelling this option is best i feel

1750 mah wont give sgnificant juice

2600 mah is double , only problem is i dont want a fat phone ...

Yaar, tum log (DK, HP, kshah, and very soon muffy) sach batao... Jab tum logon ki biwiyan preg. thi, tab tumhe pasand nahi aaya tha??

Lol, im making my beast girlfriend 'pregnant', and I am very happy with the type of 'enjoyment' I get.. ;)

@HP, I just hope mini incredible(s) comes out, and if there are 2, one is reserved for you... :)

@parin, true man, travelling ke liye this is the best. I was travelling also since the past one week, and this battery helped me.

1750mAH of seido is nice, and also compact, but thought of going in for a bigger sized (2600mAH) battery for a less costlier price than to go for a less sized more costlier product. It was a gample to buy from a HK seller, but it paid off.. I shall be happy even if this battery works for like 3-5 months. Worth it....

BTW, the battery was delivered to me in 12 days flat... Fastest shipping by anyone from HK to me in Rajkot, till now, on all my experiences....

I am still wating for my battries ordered on 28th June

@greatest:

How much time does it takes to charge the battery (extended one) completely?

@Dr. :

I advantage I see in using the fatty back is your camera lens will be protected to some extent.

Are you aware of any other way for protecting the camera lens with original back cover?

@parin, did you order from the same person?

@Deepak Jain, It takes 3-4 hours more than the stock battery...Though havent really noted the exact time it takes to do tht...

no but got it 2day kya bat hai.

3-4 hours more? :o

It means it takes around 5-6 hours to charge the extended battery completely? OMG!!

^^^

It should take more time, as its storing more capacity !

battery charging time goes up as mAh is more ! 

^^^ true...

I am also using extended battery for mogul is going double size than old mogul bettery.

But I am happy with this bettary I am getting full talk time .

My daily talk time on mobile is around 3-4hr,

Yeah, am aware..

But didn't know it would take as much as 6-7 hours for complete charge.

^^^^

When you going for Sleep u can plug for charge

and when wake up unplug from charge. charging time is not big issue.

^^^

Exactly !

@Deepak Jain, I dont feel charging is an issue. Nowadays, chargers are so powerful and also intelligent, that they know the battery is charged, and so it automatically 'shuts-off' the charging operation, saving the battery and phone from any 'damage'..

I always keep my phone for charging in the night and unplug it in the morning.

Edited by Greatest

i will also have to buy this battery , situation's changed !! :winko:

giive me ebay link for it

^^^^

This Link

@muffi

ab sara time "u no what" chalu rakhoge to yehi hoga naa... LOL