Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sharad.razdan

Reliance Netconnect Service And Performance

The Reliance customer care is very pathetic and s**ks bigtime.

I am facing a issue in the online myservices portal (used for viewing bills and payment), after logging in it only shows me the profile and the add/delete service. My netconnect broadband no. is xxxxxxxxxx and I have already added it as a service but from the last two months it is not showing any other options. When I try to delete the same number , it goes to a blank page.

So I finally make a call to their great customer care, after waiting for 9 minutes, someone finally lifts the call (this being my fifth attempt, all other attempts were just about waiting tirelessly). after I narrate my complete story of the issue, the so called customer executive told me the system is going under up gradation and to call after sometime. I asked a simple question “ after how much time” , again the same reply “call as per your convenience after some time”.

I said , after two hours, two days or two years .. give me a specific time but the executive said “I can’t give a definite time”. After hearing the same answer five times, I finally gave up.

I changed the residential address but the customer care can't even give me a simple process for making the changes in the system.

the performance is fluctuating. sometimes it works good but sometimes it shall go very slow. it is definitely not 3.1 Mbps.

I would strongly advise to not opt for any Reliance product. They shall make sure that you have worst time of your life with them

My father is using a TATA photon. it is much better and the service is really much better then reliance. It is a big pain for professional like me to run behind the customer care for such small issues.

Even i am also using it, I prefer everybody to use reliance net connect & other services provided by reliance

If u want TATA Photon I have 2pcs

Will also exchange it for the reliance net-connect card with you