Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

On the net you won't find such prices. Toshiba is aggressively promoting its LCD in collaboration with Vijay Sales and Hyper City which are large Showrooms here in Mumbai. A fortnight back when i visited Hyper City, they were bundling some 3000-4000 worth of goodies with their LCD's.

Will check out the current pricing physically and update here.

Edited by rajanmehta

@csmart: I think what dhirajbhai meant by GEB is Global Easy Buy of e-bay. Correct me if I'm wrong.

@Dkaile

Current price of 42" Toshiba 42RV600 is listed at 46,990/- on EZone Online, So i believe will be around 43-44K in shops and Hyper City.

However just seen an ad in newspaper by Vijay Sales for another Toshiba 40" Model 40AV700 at 39,990/-.

Website Link for 40AV700 http://www.regza-asi...on/AV700_40.asp

No Audyssey EQ, No Regza Link , No S-Video Input, No Headphone output,1 less component input are some of the diffrences of this model compared to 42RV600 alongwith 2" less screen size.

One more interesting thing for Toshiba LCD is low power consumption. My 32" Full HD Toshiba has just 88 Watt power consumption, one of the lowest in comparison.

• Like 1

^

Thanks for all your efforts Rajan... will try to make up my mind soon... though Sony Bravia as a brand and feel good factor does outweigh many things... also it has 65%+ market share of the indian lcd market...

Edited by dkaile

hey guys i through one of my class mate came to know about a seller who sells sony lcd tv at the cheapest rate they are called (second ka mall) means they have minor scrathes very minor not even vissible in some cases. he has given my friend a sony plasma for Rs 40000/- :Sorprendido: which had a MRP of around Rs 1,60,000/- :Sorprendido: dont know the model no. will update the same after confirming it. i m looking forward to get one for my self if a minor scratch can give me that much discount i will go for it. dheeraj sir if warranty nd a lil scratch didnt matter for you i can ask that guy the rates of the model you need or i can provide you his no. you can get the best rates.

Arre pulkit bhai,

us bande ka number mujhe bhi batao zara.

i know a guy who sells cars which is brand new, but has minor/major scratches which is repaired.

3-4 years ago my fren bought a and Ford Fiesta and Accent CRDI for himself and Honda City ZXI for his Uncle @ 1.5lakh discount (original market price-1.5lakh)

two years ago even i thought to get a fiesta from him, but that time he was over booked for a long time :(

those cars are the ones which get minor or major scratches during transport/handling. car manufacturers get claim from insurance companies, and insurance companies on the other hand sell these cars to guys like him.

Finally bought the Sony Bravia 40EX400 from Gaffar Market for 45K; Pal/Ntsc/220V model, so no jhanjhat vhanjhat... Still saved a cool 12.5K over the showroom discounted price (MRP 62K offered me for 57.5K...)

Finally bought the Sony Bravia 40EX400 from Gaffar Market for 45K; Pal/Ntsc/220V model, so no jhanjhat vhanjhat... Still saved a cool 12.5K over the showroom discounted price (MRP 62K offered me for 57.5K...)

Now get a Blu-Ray Player also from the money saved (If not having one already) :winko::winko:

Sony has this one at a killer price MRP Rs.9,990/- http://www.sony.co.in/product/bdp-s370 (2 Blu-Ray Disc and HDMI Cable free with this one) In market at approx. Rs. 9,500/-

Now original blu-ray available for rental in India here http://www.moviemart...v1.aspx?Type=BR

Now original blu-ray available for rental in India here

IF you can wait for original release all movies comes in MKV in net...playable in most players via USB drive

Edited by Genius

Now original blu-ray available for rental in India here

IF you can wait for original release all movies comes in MKV in net...playable in most players via USB drive

I Know. Seen Many. But MKV though very good at compression and retaining original quality to a large extent can never match true 1080p Original Blu Ray Disc output played from a Good Blu-Ray player on a quality Full HD Tv. Besides you loose True-HD audio.

See here what i am trying to explain http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__204276

Just got Canon EOS 1000D DSLR Camera. I was pissed with my Canon Point and Shoot as it took very bad photos last time I went out with my parents in night. It ruined my mood and I started searching for a good camera. So first I thought of buying a high end Point and Shoot but some people suggested that it's time to move on to DSLR. Initially I was not confident as I heard that DSLRs are pretty hard to operate. However I was wrong, the Auto mode of 1000D lets you use it as a point and shoot. And there are many presets present which you can use according to your need. And if you are advanced photographer, then you can take full control of camera settings using Manual mode. Below is the URL of this cam:

http://www.canon.co....-Kit-EFS-18-55/

eos1000dkit1-efs18-55-banner.jpg

I paid Rs 20800/- for this cam and bought it from ebay. Will get 4Gb Apple iPod Shuffle as a Diwali gift from ebay :D

Well at last I have to say money well spent :)

Edited by konquerror
  • Like 1

Yes, it came with default 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 non-IS lens...

hi pranav,

thanks for sharing this wonderful deal but as i can see ebay is givng 2 gb apple ipode.

if you got 4 gb then please tell us how you get that.

so we also can do the same trick.

hi pranav,

thanks for sharing this wonderful deal but as i can see ebay is givng 2 gb apple ipode.

if you got 4 gb then please tell us how you get that.

so we also can do the same trick.

See this post for ebay update on how to claim 4 gb ipod shuffle http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__205849

^

:thumb:

moolah?

Bought TVS Wego Cappuccino Brown

LFLN73.jpg

27ERIE.jpg

Previously i was using activa, but after riding this, activa is no where

best part is 12inch rim which absorbs most of the small bumps, even engine is also very smooth

getting mileage of around 45 to 48 in city

• Like 1

^

moolah?

22.5k. Self pickup.

^

moolah?

22.5k. Self pickup.

awesome... mini review buddy

Hi friends...

Just won auction on ebay.com for below 2 products..

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320621072030

Paid1600/- approx. Item yet to arrive. Getting same type of product on ebay.in for 2850/-.

2. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330493498896

Paid2830/- approx. Item received yesterday & must say its value for money... Want to buy one more but getting none below 80$... Waiting for new auctions & my max limit is 65$.

FYI.. Parcel received in 10-12 days & our postman delivered it.

:previous: :previous: :previous:

hitesh even i need the first device(storage server) can u get it for me too..i can pay u in INR plus u can take the shipping charges as well....

regards

:previous:

Have bidded for you too...

Will update u once i win the auction...

PM me ur name / add / numbers..