Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

Just bought a Lg Gslate 3D honeycomb tablet

Its awesome

What was the price?

Price 31k include custom duty , shipping and unlocking.

Booked my long lusting Toyota Fortuner, Silver Colour, wait period about 3 months; on road price at Faridabad 22,25,134/-

http://www.team-bhp....ive-review.html

Edit: Booking cancelled with 36 Toyota, Faridabad and shifted to Commercial Toyota, Haldwani; Saved a cool Rs. 1 lac on road tax; Now OTR is 21,22,798/

toyotafortunersilver1.jpg

toyotafortunersilverbac.jpg

toyotafortunerinterior.jpg

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 2

oho kya baat hai.......

Dheeraj sir, isse kahte hain hardware....

true beast ...

test drive zaroor karvana muje..... kyunki main bhi aapke peeche huu, this is my fav 4 wheeler and will be purchasing in future . but still a long time to go for abhi to paise ikathtthe kar raha hoon :Sorprendido::Sorprendido:

@dhiraj finally, you booked it... congrats man...

Got my iPad2 16 GB 3G Black

with 2 Smart covers (one lather and one Poly) + 2 HDMI out my father got it by mistake though i asked for one AV out

just waiting for JB to come

IMG_00057.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations

Got my iPad2 16 GB 3G Black

with 2 Smart covers (one lather and one Poly) + 2 HDMI out my father got it by mistake though i asked for one AV out

just waiting for JB to come

congratulations.

whoa what a list of hardwares to read at one go.

well i would like to share few things i have purchased in last one year if so:

Tvs Wego black for wifey.

Pulsar 150cc for myself

Nikon D3000 with 18-55MM lens

Hp 14..5" wide screen laptop for dad, will check out details and model no reaching home.

Samsung Bada OS mobile, touch with slider qwerty keypad for wife.

New purchase coming:

New lens for my Dslr

New android handset for me

New car.

@Genius

Congo buddy.. You were after it for quite some time..

BTW Jabhi Apple ka koi purana electronic waste Topic for FREE Give Aways me list karne vale ho to muje privately ADVANCE me bata dena.. Lol..

Got a Superpad! This is a 10.2" model with HDMI out. Came with Froyo but I installed Gingerbread (woks flawlessly). This is very nifty machine - has GPS (with external antenna) but no bluetooth (though people suggest that a tiny external bluetooth dongle can be added. Android marketplace works. The major drawback is the display - it is resistive, and if you have seen the ipad displays, this comes nowhere close. A cool gizmo nevertheless.

HM1100_03_230x230.jpg

My earlier Samsung bluetooth headset WEP200 failed to get recognised on my Fascinate, and it feels clumsy to use Jabra stereophonic headset BT3030 always. So I went for Samsung HM1100. It is a bit larger compared to WEP200 but much better.

It has noise reduction, only Rs. 900, light weight, and very good battery life (14 hrs of talktime and 330 hrs of standby).

Best part of it is that it connects two phones simultaneously (Multipoint Technology). I connected Fascinate and hTc Wildfire at the same time. It worked flawlessly. Members using more than one phone can go for this. This is a nice option.

Hi All,

Got my Honda CBR Black with ABS last evening, would post my reviews and photos in some time.

But as of now its just an amazing beast on the road. Rides so smooth and way too comfortable to get off of it.

I also got a HTC Incredible from a fellow rimwebian and Moto Droid pro from our beloved Dr. Mufaddal.

• Like 2

Goth this

O!Play HD2

With USB 3.0 , O!Play HD2 brings together high definition entertainment with high speed

Exclusive O!Direct feature, one click streams all

The world’s first USB3.0 HD media player

Your iPhone works like a remote control

Flexible 3.5” hard drive storage capacity with NAS support

Impressive 7.1-channel surround sound

DLNA-certified®

IMG_00059.jpg

Plus points: USB 3 / External as well as internal HD / variety of output / 7 channel sound / front HDMI and USB / Mem card also / WiFI upgradable / can be used as NAS

Damage: 7300/-

@ Hetal Ji bahut kharcha karva dete ho yar app - LOL aap kida bhi e-mail se bhej sakte ho.

http://www.asus.com/Multimedia/Digital_Media_Player/OPlay_HD2/

Edited by Genius

Purchased VGA TO PAL converter Make of Enter Multimedia from local shop at Amritsar for 1450/- And i am really happy to connect my laptop / Pc to CRT TV / L.C.D via RCA input Stereo_RCA_Connector_RCA_Jack_ISO_RCA.jpgand watch movies / play games / photographs / slides and much more :)

product_logo.jpg

vga_pal_con.jpg

This is an external VGA To AV Signal Converter allows the VGA signal from PC convert it to high quality and excellent image quality displayed on TV screen. Easy to use, Plug and Play, No software or driver required, Auto switch PAL/NTSC. Huge application such as School/Classroom e-Education - present class notes or presentation your work from Laptop to TV screen, projector, DVD/VCD/GAME/VOD/KTV from PC and shown on big screen TV, Interactive network conference system, Video output to VCR recorder for software editing picture/power-point, business training and presentation etc.

Features

• Supports Composite VIDEO, S-VIDEO, RGB.
  • Power from PS/2 or USB port.
  • On Screen Display (OSD) operation status, zoom, size.
  • Independent horizontal size and vertical size adjustment
  • Pure hardware design, just Plug & Play No software or driver requirement, compatible with any operation system.
  • Switchable NTSC, NTSC-EIAJ (for Japan), PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-combination-N
  • Supports Position control, ZOOM & MENU button.
  • MENU button supports HSIZE, VSIZE, BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST, HUE,SATURATION, SHARPNESS and OSD9.
  • BACKGROUND color adjustment.
  • Simultaneous display on VGA monitor and TV.
  • Compact small case : 98mm(L)x58mm(W)x32mm(H)12. 24 bit, true color digitizer.

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Bought i10 magna (1.2) white for dad.

Price - 4.21 lac

• Like 1

Price - 4.21 lac

Petrol ! ?

^

i10 doesnt come in diesel

bought 455 litre Samsung refrigerator RT54EBTS. got good deal and my last fridge, whirpool gave lot of problems. hence this time decided to go with Samsung. this is the first samsung home appliance in my house.

I got is for Rs 36,000/- (after deducting Rs. 2,000/- for the old fridge).

RT59EBSM_large_330.jpg

Detailed specs....

Edited by csmart
  • Like 1

Price - 4.21 lac

Good price Tanveer bhai..

Which Showroom????

I think onroad price of i10 magna (1.2) is approx 4.50-4.60 Lacs

Got it in Punjab. It was white so slightly cheaper as compared to metallic colors.

The ex showroom price was 4.28

Got Corp and exchange discount 18000.

Insurance, seat covers, stereo, steering cover, mats, flaps, central locking and anti rust were all complimentary.

Temporary registration, road tax and registration etc. Cost 10k approx. Hence on road 4.21lac

Price - 4.21 lac

Good price Tanveer bhai..

Which Showroom????

I think onroad price of i10 magna (1.2) is approx 4.50-4.60 Lacs

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

i Bought few things in last couple of weeks.

1. Toshiba Satellite C Series C660-I5010

For Rs. 21080.00 and also Get Free 12 months McAfee AntiVirus Plus subscription Worth Rs. 1,040

thanks to rohan_4ever20.i even got laptop bag and a mouse with the laptop by trying i lil trick.( i read in a reviews at flipkart from a person that he got bag and mouse free with the lappy so i mailed them that i also want that bag nd mouse and its a part of offer from them and luckily i got both.i got its ram upgraded by 2gb for 850/-. laptop is absolute vfm.

2.samsung galaxy s2

i bought this one for a friend used it for approx two days. i can just say what a ph :Sorprendido::Sorprendido: best. display is awesome. lightest ph. very fast. i wish if i could buy one for me.

3. htc google nexus1.

bought for around 14.7k from ebay. the seller took almost 5 days to ship the ph. it wasnt a sealed pack box as said by the seller but it was new and box pack everything inside was sealed pack. ph is very good but after using s2 for 2 days nexus1 looks like a dabba. ph was on 2.2 but i got 2.3.4 update just after 20 mins i switched it on.(best part of this ph latest updates :SI: ). battery backup not good. and i also not happy with the display.

HI GUYS ,

I purchased a Hyundai Verna Fludic and trust me this car is car running on clouds.

remember the old Splendor ads where the person rode the bike as if he was driving on clouds the same feeling.

The MODEL is SX with 6 Manual Gears, with Gear Indicators , mileage calculator , AC temp controller, bluetooth and comfortable seats.

Here are some photos.

Link On Picasa Album

I bought this cos i was bored with my i10 , so replaced the i10 lolz...

• Like 3

Good, even I was thinking to get one to replace my 5y old Wagon-R

BTW, Diesel or Petrol, spare some time to write a review and what about mileage.

Regards

^

Its diesel, from the crdi batch I see on the sides;

I want to know specifically about rear seat comfort and bumpiness, which is supposed to be harsh; also handling?