Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

Congrats dhiraj bhai ...

Excellent review !!!

• Like 1

congrats dhiraj... nice review....

• Like 1

JUst gone through DK ji - what a wonderful review and liked this line the most "That's my "Waris" on the Driver's Seat, and my brother checking out the rear most seat space and amply pleased -"

Nahiiiiii to kia aap yeh gadi......

-----LOL

• Like 1

^

Yes Vinay, I liked your Waris comment and put it in there. Couldn't comprehend your last comment...

The Tank with a Tank and some Sights and Sounds of Meerut

http://www.team-bhp....tml#post2473680

I am J of you!

If you plan to visit Chennai let me know in advance. So that I will have time to escape with my little master 'Figo' :winko:

Edited by admirer2000

Bahut Bahut Badhaai Ho Dhiraj Babu. :)

Got a Blackberry Touch for my brother @ 31,500/-.....

The Tocuh screen is good....

And a special mention don't try to transfer applications from your BB as it would hang Blackberry App world.....

After using symbian 60 series phone for a long time atlast yesterday purchased my first ANDROID mobile.....Micromax A70.....and I am lovin it.

Will post a reviw of Micromax A70 in couple of days...

After using symbian 60 series phone for a long time atlast yestarrday purchased my first ANDROIOD mobile.....Micromax A70.....and I am lovin it.

Will post a reviw of Micromax A70 in couple of days...

I was really waiting for review for this phone from some end user,

Pleaese open new topic to post review

BTW from whr you purchased? at what price?

Ebay is providing at just 6.8K

^^^

I purchased it from retailer in Mumbai @ Rs.7200/-.

Didn't bought from Ebay because I wanted to check the piece on the spot and then purchase. :)

Will post a review soon.

Bought epson tx121 for home use, but totally regretting it.

Only after 15 days, facing following problems

1. picking multiple papers from tray, whether u put 10-15 papers in tray or 30-50

2. only after 30 black and white prints black ink is showing nearly 30% remaining.

3. when print a doc of 2 or more pages and putting 1 pages in tray (to avoid multiple pages picking), it finish printing. not even asking for page to print 2nd page.

called yesterday and today the serviceman came and told that nothing can be done for multiple page picking. suggest me to put less no. pages in tray but even then it was giving same problem.

Another thing he told me that economic pack (Rs. 249) is not available, which is nothing but smaller cartridge for low price, you need to purchase standard pack for Rs. 470.

I should have gone for HP considering the cartridge price.

called yesterday and today the serviceman came and told that nothing can be done for multiple page picking. suggest me to put less no. pages in tray but even then it was giving same problem.

Hmmm.....This seems to be very unprofessional suggestion from the guy.

It seems to be a hardware problem with the printer's PAGE FEEDER. Ask them to replace the PAGE FEEDER and your problem might get solved. :)

• Like 1

@amitnsonu

Very Surprising!! My wife is using the same printer since many months and must have printed more than 2000+ pages. Hasn't faced any of the issue mentioned.

1. No issue faced till 50+ pages in tray for multiple page loads. Follow this pointers to avoid multiple page loads.

• It is necessary to flip pages vigorously for few seconds after taking out from paper box.
  • Make sure the paper stack fits under the arrow mark inside the edge guide.
  • Make sure the edge guide is snug against the left edge of the paper.
  • Don’t push the paper deep inside till you can push it. Just let it rest on it’s own.

2. Buy this compatible pack of 6 catridge for Rs 600 from here >> http://cgi.ebay.in/I...#ht_6561wt_1000 It's volume is comparable to 73N Standard capacity cartridge (Not Economy). This gives her 150 to 175 pages output for single black cartridge.

3. It shows paper empty by blinking red light in the paper load button + additionally in Epson Status Monitor. You need to Reload the paper, then press the Copy button on the printer or click the [Continue] button if it appears on the screen.

Edited by rajanmehta
  • Like 1

thanks rajan bhai..

I now request you to find some deal for photo printing paper, here local shop quoting 25 Rs. per page, which i think is too much.

Purchased Canon imageCLASS MF5870DN, print, scan, fax, copy machine for the office for Rs. 38,000/-. it has facility to scan to USB or network drive and can copy/print front/back and network enabled.

ic-mf5870dn-b1.png

Full Specs here....

• Like 1

I bought a Sony DSC-HX9V last evening adding to my existing Sony Mania Collection :)

Some of my pix playing around with my new purchase :

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150807264830015.730693.540230014&l=b4bf7c830a&type=1

and my Sony Collection

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150806103130015.730392.540230014&l=1ec29c9b54&type=1

:)

@ashoksoft how much did you pay?

Got M602BLK Altec Lansing

thats my new docking station for my ipod as well as speaker system for my desktop as well.

Mods not able to attatch picture, help how to copy pictures and add here.

referral link http://www.alteclansing.com/speakers-for-ipod-iphone/m602blk/invt/m602blk/#tabanchor

Hi all, bought three superb hardware during last few days:-

1). HP Touchpad 16GB

Purchased from USA for Rs. 10000/- (just double the price at which HP sold it)

Saved on Duties and Shipping as I got it through my Cousin coming from US.

Why - Becoz I can't get any better tab in this price range, at least for my home and personal use (truly speaking for my wife & 4 year old son).

Though, out of box, worth of this tab is not more than $99 (at which HP sold it out), its very sluggish and slow.

But once you install the required patches and applications, it is just rocking. I am running it overclocked at 1.5GHZ and with some necessary patches.

Had all the things, which they normally use. Playing Angry birds HD and Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, listening Music & watching Movies, Facebook & Browsing.

The Facebook application is just awesome and browsing too is fast on wifi.

Though the stock media player support only MP4 but I Played almost all the formats MP4 / AVI / MKV on the KalemSoft Media Player.

Only few more things I will try on this - one is Android Porting (just waiting for CM7 or other stable), using non webos phone with TP.

2). Blackberry 9850 Torch

This is again an awesome creation from Blackberry, wonderful touch and good graphics with the all new WebOS 7.

Being a true Android fan now a days, I decided not to port to Blackberry again.

So didn't used it except for checking GSM working and sold to Genius Dr. Vinay. Waiting for a review from him.

3). Verizon Fivespot (aka Tata Docomo Hotspot)

This I neither bought from Verizon US nor from Tata Docomo. I bought it over Alibaba for Rs. 4500/- landing cost to Delhi.

The best part is that I can use both CDMA Evdo & GSM HSUPA/HSDPA on this device just out of box without any issues.

I had already posted my speed test results using this device.

• Like 1

^ ^ ^

You are on a buying spree now a days.. :Sorprendido: Enjoy.. +1 for the details

BTW throw some roshni on this Alibaba thing.. Buying Link.. Reliable? Through SNS?

Edited by rajanmehta

@Rajan ji, I can't comment on the reliability of Alibaba as my deal was not concluded on Alibaba.

Our another Forum member Mr. Saket got the product details on Alibaba, mailed the vendor and I settled the deal outside Alibaba through friend settled in Shenzhen.

A few things I would like to mention may apply to most of the transactions on Alibaba (At least true In relation to the vendor I dealt with):-

1). Like eBay, Alibaba has also a Buyer Protection Program called Escrow, but not all the sellers use this.

2). For payment of transaction on Alibaba, most of the sellers prefer either Wire Transfer (TT) or Western Union Money Transfer, Most of the times they don't give options like Paypal, Net Banking or Credit Card.

3). SNS facility may not be feasible for purchases in China as SNS has the address in Shanghai. Now If the seller is from Shenzhen (as will be in most of the cases), the cost of sending goods from Shenzhen to Shanghai will be the same as for sending directly from Shenzhen to India.

Goth this

O!Play HD2

With USB 3.0 , O!Play HD2 brings together high definition entertainment with high speed

Exclusive O!Direct feature, one click streams all

The world’s first USB3.0 HD media player

Your iPhone works like a remote control

Flexible 3.5” hard drive storage capacity with NAS support

Impressive 7.1-channel surround sound

DLNA-certified®

Plus points: USB 3 / External as well as internal HD / variety of output / 7 channel sound / front HDMI and USB / Mem card also / WiFI upgradable / can be used as NAS

Damage: 7300/-

@ Hetal Ji bahut kharcha karva dete ho yar app - LOL aap kida bhi e-mail se bhej sakte ho.

http://www.asus.com/...ayer/OPlay_HD2/

Genius bhai. Is this product good. I also want to buy this. Any good deal available.

Nitin I am very much satisfied with it. You can go for it.

Where can i purchase it. The online price is higher than what you have purchased.

http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=O!Play+HD2&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Does it play all MKV files if you have tried?

Edited by nitinmukesh123