Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

^^^

available on ebay and shopclues.com

Purchased a Samsung SCX-3401/XIP Multifunction Laser Printer (Print/Copy/Scan)

Technical Specs...

http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/laser-printer-multifunction/mono-laser-mfp/SCX-3401/XIP

Image of Product...

SCX-3401-XIP-48864-0.jpg

Cost: Rs. 7800 (including tax)

Place of Purchase: Wazirpur Computer Market

Pro: Simple, cheap, economical. One year onsite warranty. yet to see all it's features.

Con: I think its little noisy when compared to other printers.

Edited by abhi.r

Recently purchased LG 32" LED full HDTV model LS 4600 from Ezone store. Price Rs.29911 after 5% cash back from SBI Credit card costed Rs.28450.Yet to receive cash back amount.

With Advanced IPS Panel.LED Edge led,Smat Energy saving feature

, 3HDMI port, 1 USB, VGA Port for using as monitor,

Optical audio out, LAN with DLNI.

Using for 1 week.very much satisfied.

Actually above model is oudated 2012 mode,

First bought 2013 latest model LG 32" full HD LN 5400.

This it has no VGA Port or no digital audio port like optical out or digital coaxial out.

So next day retured it and exchanged for LS 4600 model.

• Like 1

Bought Galaxy Grand Quattro White for wife as her Birthday gift. Black was not available in the market. Paid Rs 15,500/-

samsung-galaxy-grand-quattro-i8552-defau

Note: A sticker on the back states "Qualcomm 3G CDMA". In fact it also shows network without any SIM. But when try to make a call, it says No Network registered.

Anybody, knows whether we can activate RCDMA on it?

No the handset is purely gsm... All Samsung phones shows network without Sim...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Bought one finally to complete my hackintosh experience on the first os x called lion with multi touch gestures. Makes the whole interface all the more a treat to use and beautiful to look.

Apple magic track pad

http://www.apple.com/in/magictrackpad/

From ebay India for 3,200/- approx.

post-2507-137264545601_thumb.jpg

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Bought Onkyo home theatre HT 3400 from reliance digital few days back.

Costed Rs.26190 after store discount.Further 5% cash back on SBI card( yet to recieve cach back) Final price Rs.24880.

Sound is excellent .But speakers are not yet positioned properly. Trying to understand manuals to configure the speakers

I got this :smiley-bounce022::dance:

HTC MOGUL XV6800

2mzjh4g.jpg

Costed Rs.26190 after store discount.Further 5% cash back on SBI card( yet to recieve cach back) Final price Rs.24880.

Sound is excellent .But speakers are not yet positioned properly. Trying to understand manuals to configure the speakers

^^ Isnt that a dated model? I bought 3300 in Dec 2010. And is that the best price you were getting?

Edited by tanveer

Bought Onkyo home theatre HT 3400  from reliance digital few days back.

^^ Isnt that a dated model? I bought 3300 in Dec 2010. And is that the best price you were getting?

Sirji I have written I got this actually its a free for me

:previous:

:icon_rofl: , :haha:

Next model HT3500 is available between Rs.26500 and Rs.27000.But only difference is addition of USB Port.

24800 is best price. Even on ebay price is more.

and Onkyo is not giving warranty if bought from any online which is clearly mentioned as caution on their official website

brought a scanner HP G2410 for 3450 /- which was for 3750/- after applying 10% dicount coupon on shopclues...dont know how but ebay was providing that at costlier pricing....

Bought 2 months used like new in box Asus transformer tf300tg with keyboard dock for just 28k ebay India.

This is the only model by Asus with 3g.

It's amongst top 5 tablets on cnet.

Htc desire xc for roughly 15k from flipkart as Citibank giving ten percent cash back till 1st August.

• Like 1

90437_l.jpg

41ALs9Upy8L.jpg

Yamaha The-5 Electric guitar amp with 5 effects. aux in, headphones out and line in.

sells for 20k in India. Got it for just 170$

Go Groove Pal Bot for 25$

Both from amazon.com - both products at next day delivery.

worth it devices.

• Like 1

Amazon deliver to INDIA?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Amazon deliver to INDIA?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

naa baba. but yes they do deliver books and music cds to india.

but you have amazon.in too now.

i bought these in usa and delivered there with amazon prime delivery.

also in india there is junglee.com which is parter with amazon and they do sell

products by international sellers.

Purchased a Samsung SCX-3401/XIP Multifunction Laser Printer (Print/Copy/Scan)

Technical Specs...

http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/laser-printer-multifunction/mono-laser-mfp/SCX-3401/XIP

Image of Product...

SCX-3401-XIP-48864-0.jpg

Cost: Rs. 7800 (including tax)

Place of Purchase: Wazirpur Computer Market

Pro: Simple, cheap, economical. One year onsite warranty. yet to see all it's features.

Con: I think its little noisy when compared to other printers.

Sir

Are you getting toner refilled in the market. I had bad experience with this product and it is chip locked and people in chennai are charging 150 for chip and refilling 300. Previously I was using zerox and toner was being filled for Rs.300 without chip

My printing requirements are less. Less than 5 pages per day.

I've discussed with cartridge refillers. Yes toner cartridge of this printer requires a chip.

Total refilling cost :300-400 including chip.

But I'm still using original cartridge. So cant comment on refilled cartridge quality

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

My printing requirements are less. Less than 5 pages per day.

I've discussed with cartridge refillers. Yes toner cartridge of this printer requires a chip.

Total refilling cost :300-400 including chip.

But I'm still using original cartridge. So cant comment on refilled cartridge quality

once you refilled give your feed back, so that it will be helpful to others

Definitely sir.

I chose this printer because it was cheapest available. HP was available for 9k+. That printer also have a chip in their cartridge.

HP printer with Non chip cartridge was available for around 12k

I didn't want to go for brother or richo as the dealers advised me not to buy those.

Purchased Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera with 18-105 VR Kit locally. MRP 57950/- Got it for 49,800/= + 650 for 16GB Sony SDHC Card. With Bill and 2 year Nikon India Warranty.

(Just for information - Basic Camera was 37,000/-; With 18-55 VR Kit was 40,000/-, Tamaron 18-200 Lens was 13,000; D3200 was 24,500 (only Body); with 18-105 VR Kit 37,800/=; with 18-55 VR Kit 27,800/=; Canon 600D with 18-135 Kit 46,800/-)

Website - http://www.nikon.co.in/en_IN/product_details.page?DCRPath=templatedata/en_IN/saleable_product_information/data/Digital%20SLR%20Cameras/D5200.xml&CategoryID=gp11zkyo&currentTab=&currentLink=

This camera is compatible with WiFi adapter - Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1a - MRP 3510/-

Link - http://www.nikon.co.in/en_IN/product_details.page?DCRPath=templatedata/en_IN/saleable_product_information/data/Accessories/SLR%20Cameras/GPS%20Accessories%20Wireless%20Transmitters/WU1a.xml&CategoryID=gp11zl00&currentTab=&currentLink=gp11zl0c

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Wireless/27081/WU-1a-Wireless-Mobile-Adapter.html?cid=prt-0512-wu1a

This is one of the highest rated camera (79%) on dpreview.com - http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikon-d5200

Amongst the Best Digital Camera's under 1000$ - http://www.dpreview.com/articles/0520890719/best-dslrs-and-ilcs-for-less-than-1000

No. 1 in the list of Best Entry Level DSLR Camera's 2013 on Cnet - http://reviews.cnet.com/best-entry-level-dslr-cameras

ijl8.jpg

g9kw.jpg

i0mm.jpg

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 6

Bought HTC One from our beloved Muffi Bhai...

As ever smooth and budgeted one...

Thanks again Muffi Bhai

Bought Ambrane 10400 Mah Power bank @1549 from Snapdeal.com

Initial impression

1 Good quality Plasctic Body

2 Glossy which easly attract scratchs

3 Nice & Big battery percentage display with blue back light

post-8893-0-90588400-1376644173_thumb.jp

post-8893-0-06927300-1376644191_thumb.jp

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Bought Leap Motion from bestbuy.com. Just now I received and playing with my iMac and macbook air. Excellent device

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Leap-Motion---Controller/9526603.p?id=1218119794219&skuId=9526603

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2gi7xx5en8unkd/leapmotion.jpg

check all the details with leapmotion.com or with youtube by typing leap motion.

• Like 4