Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

Electric charging port charger ??

Is it possible in ur solar charger, would be good option. Daaktar babu ka saval hai ... Javab dedo ....lol

• Like 1

Is it possible in ur solar charger, would be good option. Daaktar babu ka saval hai ... Javab dedo ....lol

are yar woh USB wala portwa jo is hanthi ko charge karega -

Electric-Girl-Conceptual-Photography.png

• Like 1

yes you have option to recharge from electricity also. it recharges even nights under electricity lamp (except TUBE LIGHT OR CFL). it recharges on cloud days also. Nerver recharges in the rainy day (dark on daytime) First time recharged with power outlet. Normally i keep this on the dashboard of the car. on rainy days, I used to connect with cigaret lighter charging unit in the car for recharge the unit. Never had an occasion for recharge with power thereafter.

• Like 2

Bought the Lenovo A820E - http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181237348622#ht_1683wt_1037 recently for my sister.

Build quality

The build quality of the phone is pretty good. This was the first Lenovo phone that I bought. In comparison to previous Samsung phones, the overall build appears solid and is incredibly light.

Screen

The screen is as vibrant as it gets. I use a Galaxy Nexus and would say that the screen is definitely better than the one on my phone.

Software/Apps- this is the only con I would mention for the phone. The phone has deep Chinese influence :P Though the language has been changed, the Chinese fonts appear pretty frequently(like caller ID). The phone has a Lenovo version of the OS and a lot of Google apps do not work on this. The play store was installed by the seller, but Google apps like Maps, Chrome , others will not work on it. Most other apps are working well though. Not sure how the seller installed the play store, but the play store keeps crashing time and again.

Battery- My sister told me the battery lasts longer than the previous Samsung Continuum- but the phone doesn`t have EVDO yet, and is only on 1x and that could be the reason.

Apart from the app issue, I think this is a pretty good phone to buy in this price range.

P.S- any help on EVDO would be greatly appreciated :-)

• Like 2

Big bro gave me diwali gift today. Went to iStore together and I had been eyeing there numeric keyboard for my hackintosh for a while. on ebay its been listed for Rs.4400/- and flipkart for 4k. Got it for just Rs.2,600/- BTW even in USA its official price is $49 which is approx 3k He got himself one of the best rated ear plugs (Cnet UK 4.5 stars) by Klipsch - S3 model name for a steal price of Rs.1,500/- ebay india its selling for Rs.2,600/- I was amazed as many products were selling for much less than there MRP at iStore Jaipur. apple-mb110ll-b-400x400-imad9tmwwgxu87tr

apple-mb110ll-b-400x400-imad9tmwhkgvtnpw440x330-1200x900_5.jpg

Edited by ::: VA :::
  • Like 1

From ezone online for Rs.1890/- after using coupon. Sonic gear sonicblue golf

, Bluetooth speaker with built in Mic for calls.

Awesome sound quality and loudness for one room.

post-2507-13836407027_thumb.jpg

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Brand new APPLE MACBOOK PRO FOR 54,250/- AFTER COUPON (also mentioned it in irresistible deals thread)

from ebay india.

apple-macbook-pro-400x400-imadmkhjrazhgr

• Like 2

Bought Sony Bravia 32" KDL-32W670A.

MRP on sonya india site: 44900

http://www.sony.co.in/product/kdl-32w670a.

standard price across mumbai outlets: approx 40k-42k

bought imported w/o bill with global warranty @ 34.5k + 720 extra for installation n delivery

sonya india

imported w/o bill with global warranty ------- extra for installation n delivery

Kahai aap mere bare me to baat nahhae Kar Rahe

Ragiv%20Gandhi%20_AP3.jpg

• Like 5

@Babajee. Macbook pro (w/o retina display).

Seems like a very good deal for Apple starters, but my friends are saying don't go for it.

I'm a noob where tech is concerned.

Please give me solid good reasons to buy this coz I'm very interested.

Reasons which will shut them up.

Thanks.

Big bro gave me diwali gift today. Went to iStore together and I had been eyeing there numeric keyboard for my hackintosh for a while. on ebay its been listed for Rs.4400/- and flipkart for 4k. Got it for just Rs.2,600/- BTW even in USA its official price is $49 which is approx 3k He got himself one of the best rated ear plugs (Cnet UK 4.5 stars) by Klipsch - S3 model name for a steal price of Rs.1,500/- ebay india its selling for Rs.2,600/- I was amazed as many products were selling for much less than there MRP at iStore Jaipur. Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

I think it is wired one. Here in hyderabad we are getting Bluetooth one for 2.5k that mechanical key model. Approximately 1.5 kg

Seems like a very good deal for Apple starters, but my friends are saying don't go for it.

Thanks.

Iphone is meant for 2years child as well as 70 years parents. Both can easily understand and trouble freely use. Like wise, the mac in computers. Once you started using osx(Mac OS) along with apple hard ware you will never regret for paying for it. How much offen you format your PC? Normally formatting of Mac is rare. Only in case selling it.

I advice u to use it for at least a month(even from a friend). Then you will tell so many things.

• Like 1

@gurugopal.

Thanks for the positive feedback for the Mac.

I think I'll go for it.

Thanks.

Ease of use, intuitiveness, to the point, very very good to look, basically I can't compare Mac with anything as there is no second to it.

Even though it's not really possible to list things as its an os and there are myriad unique features. Here are few for you -

No more viruses and system crash.

Very fast boot and shut down.

Latest os Mavericks increases battery life and makes your RAM 50% more effective with app nap etc.

Application install/uninstall like copy paste.

Instant Dashboard widgets - handy tools we often need.

User data is organized in very simple manner.

Spotlight brings all files and other functions in an instant.

One stop Notifications menu for all activities.

Built in file explorer tab, tags and quick drive eject.

Launch pad , beautiful layout of all apps with instant touch gesture.

Swiping fingers navigate between pages, scrolling and to separate as many desktops with different applications in full screen.

Mission control to see everything going on in a jiffy.

I can go on but would rather suggest you to check few cnet videos to see all distinctive and easy to use meaningful features.

• Like 1

Big bro gave me diwali gift today. Went to iStore together and I had been ......

I think it is wired one. Here in hyderabad we are getting Bluetooth one for 2.5k that mechanical key model. Approximately 1.5 kg

It's great to know that Hyderabad has such mouth watering prices. I visited imagine store yesterday, which is another Apple authorised reseller chain in India. They too are retailing wired one for 3700/-

The wireless ones have official price on Apple India website 5300/-

Thanks.

Iphone is meant for 2years child as well as 70 years parents. Both can easily understand and trouble freely use. Like wise, the mac in computers. Once you started using osx(Mac OS) along with apple hard ware you will never regret for paying for it. How much offen you format your PC? Normally formatting of Mac is rare. Only in case selling it.

I advice u to use it for at least a month(even from a friend). Then you will tell so many things.

Guruji, we format windows not pc, mac also a pc.

And need to format as we do hell lot of things on it, which mac cannot do. Just for simple example it cannot run my cdma workshop , dfs and other tools.

U need to boot to windows to play with real games.

Thanks.

Ease of use, intuitiveness, to the point, very very good to look, basically I can't compare Mac with anything as there is no second to it.

Even though it's not really possible to list things as its an os and there are myriad unique features. Here are few for you -

Latest os Mavericks increases battery life and makes your RAM 50% more effective with app nap etc.

Swiping fingers navigate between pages, scrolling and to separate as many desktops with different applications in full screen.

I can go on but would rather suggest you to check few cnet videos to see all distinctive and easy to use meaningful features.

Easy to use can be user define it cannot be universal. It will change person to person .

I can agree with u on only one point that is good looks !

Don't have time to write full essay to ur reply as I am travelling. But most of the things pointed out by you are easily available for windows that too free !

"Dikhave pe math javo aapani akaal lagavo "

I know there are many apple fans here still taking a risk to speak the truth !!

• Like 1

Yes, I too accept that, for some programs, we need to relay upon PC only. like CDMA workshop, DFS etc. That is the reason, I installs windows also using bootcamp. But frankly speaking except for using those windows specific programs I never boot for bootcamp. Even when I booted from windows, I feel much much greater speed and performance on Apple Hardware comparing with Windows PC while running windows. I relay upon Sony and wii for games at Home and Even I feel My MBA is giving good performance on gaming.

But one thing I want to say, Macs do well even while running windows.
  • Like 1

Thanks.

Guruji, we format windows not pc, mac also a pc.

And need to format as we do hell lot of things on it, which mac cannot do. Just for simple example it cannot run my cdma workshop , dfs and other tools.

U need to boot to windows to play with real games.

Thanks.

Easy to use can be user define it cannot be universal. It will change person to person .

I can agree with u on only one point that is good looks !

Don't have time to write full essay to ur reply as I am travelling. But most of the things pointed out by you are easily available for windows that too free !

"Dikhave pe math javo aapani akaal lagavo "

I know there are many apple fans here still taking a risk to speak the truth !!

Lol....................hitesh bhai, way to go

If at all you can get the few features with free apps, I highly doubt, even then a os giving you built in useful features packed and integrated together is far better than looking for each & everything in form of mediocre third party apps.

I would love to see Mission Control, spotlight, launchpad, notifications and Dashboard Rip Offs on a windows with free apps.

And I am sure you would even claim that any pc is safe without antivirus (regular updates), firewall and other internet securities. That will be a historic day when your data is safe on windows without worries of regular backup.

Leave a person with a mac for a week after a little know how and I assure you he / she will forget years of frustrating windows experience. As for your cdma tools, thats hardly a public tool for a regular user to bother. Still you can always officially load windows for those few rare apps with boot camp. Now that's where it becomes truely universal that you get everything with one machine. (Doesn't imply vice-versa)

Game choices if you meant real games then app quality is always way ahead in ios & mac os then other platforms.

But Mac is not affordable for everyone "angoor haath nahi lage to khatte hain"

I regularly help my friends and relatives with their computers with my more than average knowledge. I have seen noob to regular users more often crying with system crash, data loss and virus in my years of computing on windows. But I am still to meet a single person out of quite a few mac users who had any complaint even remotely close.......lol

BTW what Mac OS is your experience coming from . Would love to know. As whatever I have said here is out of pure first hand experience of being windows expert for years and then eventually moving to Mac. After the first month with apple computer and I was already sure I am never moving back to windows.

This debate is endless surely but only when there would be windows users vs apple users. Anybody who has had fair amount of time with both OS would only have one opinion.

Tapatalking from my Mac OS X

• Like 1

Most of you recommend Macs for the following reasons:

Macs offer a more straightforward approach to computing with fewer maintenance tasks

Macs have fewer viruses and security issues (with the caveats mentioned in the relevant section above, of course)

Macs can provide a UNIX-like experience and also have commercial applications

Macs software, on average, focuses more on its user interface and making your experience enjoyable than Windows software does

Other Apple devices work best with Apple computers

Conversely, you recommended Windows PCs for these reasons:

Windows PCs provide lots of flexibility and customization (with both hardware and software)Windows PCs offer support for cutting-edge hardware

Windows has more software available than any other platform

Windows offers great backwards-compatibility

Windows provides a great gaming experience thanks to great hardware support and lots of games

Windows offers better options for music production

Windows is the same platform most of the world uses

On average, you felt both platforms were equal in the following categories:

1.Ease of learning

2.Good for designers

Apart from this few points must be considered by the users to choose the platform for his/her use:-

1. Compatibility

2. RELIABILITY

3. COST

4. MEMORY

5. STABILITY

6. HARD-DRIVE SPACE

7. AVAILABILITY

8. SOFTWARES

tapped from DNA

• Like 3

sonya india

imported w/o bill with global warranty ------- extra for installation n delivery

LOL!!

This is SUPER funny! Especially with the inadvertent line pasted from above post. The best one I have seen. Pure GENIUS :)

• Like 1

Everybody desires for some or the other Apple product. You call it cool or oomph or class factor. But there is secret desire for Apple products. Apple is and was costly compare to Microsoft products.

Besides all the arguments, every one will agree that the digital revolution or PC usage expanded because of Windows and not Apple. Apple may be pioneer but Windows made it accessible to the masses.

• Like 1

sonya india

Thats indeed too good genuis.....

if thats the case, i wud like to terminate the global warranty....plz help me for the noble cause....

• Like 1

Western Digital 2Tb passport size USB powered portable HDD

u7emy6a9.jpg

http://www.ebay.in/itm/261319573294?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_5566wt_853

Rs8699

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Edited by Vinod Nayak

Bought Celestron UpClose G2 10x50 Porro Binocular for my son to watch India vs Windies 1st ODI

Damage is 2138/- (missed the recent flipkart deal @1650/-)

Good bino with low price

post-8893-0-76347600-1385124842_thumb.jp