Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

BCM04473B.jpg

Yamaha CPX500II

Bhai ye aadhahi liya kya... niche wala hissa kaha gaya ??

Probable ye google images ka pic hoga..

Sumit bhai actual product he bhi photos share karo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Probable ye google images ka pic hoga..

Sumit bhai actual product he bhi photos share karo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just pulling his leg :P

I know what he brought :D

Ipod Touch 5th Gen 64 GB brand new box packed

from ebay India for 19,250/-ipod-touch-pink.jpgLenovo-S820-Front-Back.jpgLenovo S820 brand new from ebay india for 15,750/-

• Like 1

Ipod Touch 5th Gen 64 GB brand new box packed

from ebay India for 19,250/-

Congrats for purchasing iPod touch 5. Purchase a Payqi for iPod touch5th Gen and use this iPod as Dual GSM SIM iPhone also. No jailbreak Necessary.

Got a Samsung Gear and paired with Galaxy S4. Working great.

• Like 1

Thanks Gopal ji, as usual both devices are bought for people I know. As for myself I can rarely afford these gadgets. But there are generous people like yourself around me who on and off take care of what I need.

By the way you wrote 'payqi' where as I am aware of gmate+ for adding this phone facility to iPod touch. Correct me if I am wrong.

P.s. found payqi, interesting concept and no jailbreak required unlike gmate

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by ::: VA :::

gmate is old version and it is separate device. it requires jailbreak to my understanding. Gmate IMEI are not valid in india only BSNL, MTNL works.(one of my friend faced the problem). But payqi is latest version. It is also dependent on Bluetooth and works independently and can be attached to iPod. It is a combination of apple peel and gmate. By the way Payqi ordered for my wifi ipod5touch. Waiting for the unit.

gmate is old version and it is separate device. it requires jailbreak to my understanding. Gmate IMEI are not valid in india only BSNL, MTNL works.(one of my friend faced the problem). But payqi is latest version. It is also dependent on Bluetooth and works independently and can be attached to iPod. It is a combination of apple peel and gmate. By the way Payqi ordered for my wifi ipod5touch. Waiting for the unit.

Will it work with iPhone 4 ?

I have a iPhone 4 not showing signal for some h/w fault

I never know about gmate+, is it worth trying? I am fed up of carrying two phones and no good dual SIM phone in CDMA. My personal number is CDMA and business is GSM. I use data on CDMA only so GSM without data would do.

I am trying to find solution for IMEI issue mentioned by Guru Gopalji.

Payqi3 is best option. It works with iPhone (CDMA) (GSM) and also android phones. Just wait I ordered one and waiting for the unit. It was shipped only 2days back. I post my experience with payqi3. It is a combination of Gmate+ and apple peel.

I never know about  gmate+, is it worth trying? I am fed up of carrying two phones and no good dual SIM phone in CDMA. My personal number is CDMA and business is GSM. I use data on CDMA only so GSM without data would do.

I am trying to find solution for  IMEI issue mentioned by Guru Gopalji.

I am under the impression that HTC one dual and desire 600c are worthy dual SIM phones for cdma+ gsm combo.

Battery life!!!!!! Razr maxx has spoilt me.

Payqi3 is best option.  It works with iPhone (CDMA) (GSM) and also android phones.  Just wait I ordered one and waiting for the unit.  It was shipped only 2days back.   I post my experience with payqi3.  It is a combination of Gmate+ and apple peel.  

How much did you shell out for it?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Payqi3 is best option. It works with iPhone (CDMA) (GSM) and also android phones. Just wait I ordered one and waiting for the unit. It was shipped only 2days back. I post my experience with payqi3. It is a combination of Gmate+ and apple peel.

65$ each. I paid total 130$ for payqi and payqi3

65$ each. I paid total 130$ for payqi and payqi3

What's the difference? Payqi & Payqi3

<< Unnecessary large multiple QUOTES removed >>

payqi and payqi 3 is same in functioning. payqi is fits to iPod touch 5th Gen and where as payqi3 is independent device. Both have 2 GSM sim slots and works EDGE, SMS and Calls. So payqi is for iPod touch5th Gen and payqi3 is for the rest of the people who wants to use with iPhones, android phones.

• Like 1

<< Unnecessary large multiple QUOTES removed >> 

Ipod does not have a ear piece, it's only got face time cam in front, how to go about that? Speaker phone? BT ?

payqi has built in speaker for support of iPod touch

[quote name="Guru gopal

payqi3 is for the rest of the people who wants to use with iPhones, android phones.

Please post review once you have it.

> 

Ipod does not have a ear piece, it's only got face time cam in front, how to go about that? Speaker phone? BT ?

The fifth gen iPod touch has camera both front and back in the 32/64gb models.

The payqi model that latches itself to iPod has ear piece built in. IPod touch has Bluetooth which easily pairs with such devices. The built in speaker is decent enough.

Just got my TV delivered finally. Samsung 64F8500.Also bought a Sony BDPS5100 - BlurayPlayer from Canada for $121. Will arrive next month.

post-692-0-63510000-1386216548_thumb.jpg

post-692-0-47824700-1386216587_thumb.jpg

post-692-0-05370000-1386216718_thumb.jpe

post-692-0-13784500-1386216857_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dushie
  • Like 1

it doesnt really qualify as a purchase , but received a lumia 520 from nokia and lumia 1020 on its way

[quote name="Guru gopal

payqi3 is for the rest of the people who wants to use with iPhones, android phones.

Please post review once you have it.

They is dispatched on 2nd from Singpore. Waiting for items. Once I received I will post review.

Finally Got my ITX PC assembled

Mini ITX Motherboard GA-H77N-WIFI

I5 3550

GSKILL SNIPER 8GB

1TB HDD

2TB External Drive

Razer Naga Mouse

Merc Stealth Keyboard

Asus 24inch LED

Cooler Master 120 Elite Cabinet

To be added in next 1 month :

256GB SSD