Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

First experience of the product is awesome in terms of sound quality. The only issue is bluray player does not play Bluray ISO files correctly however MKV works perfectly.

I will post the detailed review once it is installed.

ezoneonline.com

its ezoneonline.in

and price went town to 1999

is it only BT or there is option for cable too?

/img][/font][/color]

it's a very small device, in fact smallest I have come across and beautiful sound, loud enough but no aux or cable option.

sorry for late reply but with tapatalk down, it's difficult to catch up on the go.

the website has the listing jumbled, white product picture for the black one and same for the other. when I bought it black was cheaper than white.so I think the price is the same.

Edited by ::: VA :::

bought Sony MDR-XB30EX

damages -1.7k

Got this for 315/- from local market

41rFDuWC4sL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

hey phonegeek how much you paid for that cool dell laptop btw congo

Saurabh how did you get the 3K discount mate? SC card? I have a SC mastercard CC will that work?

Saurabh how did you get the 3K discount mate? SC card? I have a SC mastercard CC will that work?

I bought same laptop for my bro-in-law @27k from Amazon.in on 14th December. It was last day of GOSF I guess but the price keeps going up and down. On snapdeal it often comes to 27k (but right mow it is 29.5k).

Edited by mgdelhi
  • Like 1

They had 10% off with sbi card. So got discount of around 3k.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Got Lenovo s820

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-s820/p/itmdpxhjbhs6gcfa?pid=MOBDPXKYHTXPTB7Q

while all sites claims its gsm/gsm handset, but inside mobile sim 1 is showing gsm/wcdma and sim 2 showing gsm.

i don't have cdma omh sim right now, so cant test it right now.

but is it really cdma+gsm handset??

<p>Wcdma = gsm 3G</p>

thanks ankit ...wCDMA dekhe ke exicite ho gaya :doh: ... pura dimag baju main rakh ke .. :D lol

1 TB Seagate 2.5" portable HDD @4012/- COD, from Amazon.in (the price has now fallen to 3921/-) - http://www.amazon.in/Seagate-Expansion-Portable-External-Drive/dp/B009PJG3MQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1389450215&sr=1-1&keywords=1tb

I am really satisfied with Amazon India. Packaging, Free Delivery by Bluedart, COD, Transparency with Tax paid Invoice. If they continue at this rate they will leave all online sellers behind. Also the size of the HDD is so small that it easily fits into my Jeans pocket. It's for my son's PS3 btw. Formatted it to Fat32, the only compatible format for PS3, by this 3rd party software as windows does not allow to format to Fat 32 for this size of hard disks - http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?fat32format.htm

post-18748-0-73981300-1389450429_thumb.j

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 2

Unboxed and tested the Harman Kardon Soundsticks 3 today which were ordered from Flipkart @ 5999 thanks to the Rimweb members. I must say, I was floored by the sound. The sound filled up my entire hall. Sound is very crisp & clear. Bass is very prominent, like listening to a full fledged sound system. Very lucky to have availed the discount & bought it.

<p>^^^ thode pics ho jaaein? </p>

• Like 1

Couple of pics of the HK soundsticks.

post-67133-0-44377600-1389759795_thumb.j

post-67133-0-76678600-1389759859_thumb.j

• Like 3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7cr7jmaq9y3l0l/Harman%20Kardon%20Sound%20Test%201.mp4

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1vc6ddc8u6dehk/Harman%20Kardon%20Sound%20Test%202.mp4

Click on the links for a sample of the Harman Kardon Soundsticks III soundtest.

My cellphone video capture has not done justice to the actual sound.

Edited by ashishsethi
  • Like 1

Bought myself a pair of shoes after 8 years. Don't find them easily for my foot condition. I have a broad foot and in grown toe nails since few years now. Doctors and surgeons could not suggest any permanent solution hence I only wore crocs but they don't suffice when I go to hills which is often.

It was amongst fresh stock at puma store and website hence not part of sale. Price mrp 5299/-

va8utyma.jpg

Found it on myntra after using coupon for 3437/- only

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Yesterday went to samsung plaza to see the Grand 2. I was got disappointed with the initial impression.The TFT screen and the Camera would be the deal breaker.

Bought note 2 with additional 5.5K rs

y9ute7ag.jpg

umema7ut.jpg

e8umubur.jpg

Got the Spigen Slim Armour case for Sprint LG G2 from UK, my bro just landed yesterday. The reason why I bought is last time I got fake even though it said original, since it was bought on international eBay I could only rate him negative, sending the same back cost more than what I paid for. This item also has a verification code in it. ORIGINAL finally.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Got a Nikkor 40mm AF-S DX Micro f/2.8G Lens for my D5200 as an everyday prime lens with Macro capabilities @14.3K from ebay (MRP 18,600/- now).

post-18748-0-27102000-1391185431_thumb.j

Here's how it looks attached to the D5200

post-18748-0-53306600-1391185413_thumb.j post-18748-0-38381500-1391185384_thumb.j

Sample Shots for my macro needs taken indoors in low light. Nice Bokah.

post-18748-0-90919700-1391185503_thumb.j post-18748-0-41162000-1391185516_thumb.j

• Like 1

Verizon Lg intuition 4g lte (vs 950) purchased it for myself 1 month back. Will post a review soon.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Verizon Lg intuition 4g lte (vs 950) purchased it for myself 1 month back. Will post a review soon.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

thats one big phone i know which is fully unlocked for all sim CDMA/GSM,

hope you are keeping in your bag !! any pocket is too small for this phone

• Like 1