Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

ipad air wifi+4g 128gb ebay india for 36,500/- after discount

• Like 1

1. Bought one 22 inch Dell Full HD LED monitor( model no. S2240L). Excellent monitor have worked on till now. Super sleek, almost borderless. Killer looks when off. Picture quality is superb

2. Bought Logitek Keyboard mouse Combo(MK220). Enjoying wireless access with big screen. Works well even upto range of 30 feet. Mouse is very precise and fast.

post-69728-0-19860300-1429764806_thumb.p

post-69728-0-82498400-1429764828_thumb.j

Got Yureka!! - using since the last 15-20 days.

• Wonderful phone, cool specs, good results
  • Does NOT give me Micromax feel - for sure!
  • My previous phone - HTC One X (Kitkat), the battery lasted 1 day max! With Yureka - Lollipop, battery lasts 2 days+

^^ how's the picture and video quality of camera?

• My previous phone - HTC One X (Kitkat), the battery lasted 1 day max! With Yureka - Lollipop, battery lasts 2 days+

Congratulations for new phone. one of my colleagues got it about 2months ago and is very unhappy. heating is the main issue and hence he has kept all the Gapps and auto sync off. he said as per CC, with new update this issue has been resolved.

Congratulations for new phone. one of my colleagues got it about 2months ago and is very unhappy. heating is the main issue and hence he has kept all the Gapps and auto sync off. he said as per CC, with new update this issue has been resolved.

U can ask him to refer my post here

Hope it helps

^^ how's the picture and video quality of camera?

13 MP primary cam - f2.2 aperture and Sony Exmor sensor and 5p lens:

• Good pics in good light conditions - (very slightly over exposed though - need to decrease exposure a little and the problem is mostly solved)
  • Not so good pics in low light conditions
  • I would not compare this with other Samsung/HTC 13 MP cams - they are better
  • Overall: Excellent value for money and what you get is reasonably good in fair light conditions

5 MP front cam:

• Much better than you would have expected
  • Excellent pic quality

Video: Full HD:

• Good quality in full light conditions
  • Yet to experience more - cant fully to comment here
  • Need to still connect to my TV and check the results before commenting here..

purchased Fujitsu 20 inch LED Backlit LCD - L20T-4 Monitor with 3 Yr Warranty yesterday for 5220 bucks after getting 10% discount

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Fujitsu-20-inch-LED-Backlit-LCD-L20T-4-Monitor-with-3-Yr-Warranty-/331531560650?

purchased Fujitsu 20 inch LED Backlit LCD - L20T-4 Monitor with 3 Yr Warranty yesterday for 5220 bucks after getting 10% discount

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Fujitsu-20-inch-LED-Backlit-LCD-L20T-4-Monitor-with-3-Yr-Warranty-/331531560650?

Very good choice.

Congratulations.

• Like 1

thanks. anyone else using this monitor.?

the monitor has inbuilt speaker as the stats say and also a 3.5mm jack.

somehow the music is not playing neither thru speakers nor thru the 3.5mm point , stats also say there is a mute button which i cud not find :(

thanks. anyone else using this monitor.?

the monitor has inbuilt speaker as the stats say and also a 3.5mm jack.

somehow the music is not playing neither thru speakers nor thru the 3.5mm point , stats also say there is a mute button which i cud not find :(

bingo! i solved the issue.

they have given a 3.5mm male to male wherein one end has to be fitted in monitor and other in the cpu for the monitor to play sound.

sound quality from monitor is decent enough for a single speaker. overall a great buy for 5220 bucks.

Got nokia lumia 635. Excellent basic phone for the price. No front Cam. And it is locked to At&T. (unlocked by spending Rs.100)

http://www.amazon.com/AT-Nokia-Lumia-635-Contract/dp/B00LBFFSNM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432095825&sr=8-1&keywords=lumia+at%26t

Imported 2 phones using ishopinternational by applying coupon got it for 7.5k (two Phone)

• Like 1

i was very dicy when i ordered 5 pieces of 5watt LED bulbs from askmebazaar.com

as it was an unbelievable price of Rs.300/- only

so i chose cash on delivery and voila! i got them today. they work just fine. costing just 60 bucks each

which is cheaper than cfl bulbs.

i was very dicy when i ordered 5 pieces of 5watt LED bulbs from askmebazaar.com

as it was an unbelievable price of Rs.300/- only

so i chose cash on delivery and voila! i got them today. they work just fine. costing just 60 bucks each

which is cheaper than cfl bulbs.

Which brand?

Generic, not any known name, local Indian

Generic, not any known name, local Indian

Okay,

I would suggest you to use them in small room types like bathrooms, store room or as a secondary bulb in large rooms.

Non-branded ones don;t have good luminescence.

If you want to light up your rooms with LED bulbs only, I will suggest Eveready and philips only.

Do take care of your room size and wattage of the bulb.

imho eveready led bulbs are most vfm and have natural light compared to philips.

Mi band for 999

From mi.com India

I bought specially for vibration alarm on my wrist without needing the phone. As once it syncs with phone you can turn off Bluetooth and save battery.

Latest hardware purchase for me is Tata Photon Max with WiFi (unlocked).

bought two htc desire 510 from ebay usa for 2,750/- each during father's day promtion.

i am loving it. somehow no meid registration has opened even more exciting avenues,

all thanks to our lovely rimweb.

Sol deck used to be 199 USD then it dropped to 99 USD but now a days you can easily get one from amazon or eBay for 50USD approx.

It retails for 9k inr on flipkart.

I bought it too from USA and its simply awesome. The loud output, rich bass and heist mode being best parts.

http://solrepublic.com/deck-wireless-speaker.html

8b38c1c403b1bb16a100cec02706894b.jpg

Edited by ::: VA :::

My latest purchases are

1. Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

2. Reboot High Speed HDMI Extension Cable Male to Female With Ethernet Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel - Latest Version (2)

Excellent products bought from Amazon India. Chromecast is well known, but HDMI extension cable quality not much known. I am personally using it. It is flat cable of very high quality(24 carat gold coated). Made for 4K picture quality veiwing. I recommend it for any one who is looking for HDMI extension cable. It also come in various lengths.41UGQX0bUSL._SY355_.jpg

post-69728-0-53514300-1435726331.jpg

Purchased Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML .Placed order 24th june with 10% discount with SBI card.Got it for Rs.11690.

Delivered yesterday.

Tested the camera with different modes.Camera is not good. Samsung galaxy grand 2 phones 8mp cameras pictures are better than 13mp cameras pictures of Zenfone 2. In low light pictures are worst with flash than without flash.

Video recording is not smooth

I want return it but flipkart is offering only replacement. Is there any way to return and get refund from flipkart ?

Mi band for 999

From mi.com India

I bought specially for vibration alarm on my wrist without needing the phone. As once it syncs with phone you can turn off Bluetooth and save battery.

\Even I have bought this and really liking it. The silver colour on the chip makes it look ugly :(