Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KAPILKDEV

MTS Onam Offer In Kerala

Avail Colour Handset, Sim with Lifetime validity and Double talk time at just Rs 699 :Sorprendido: The “Onam” special ‘Double Talktime Offer’ will enable all the new MTS subscribers to avail “Double Talk time” on all standard top-ups for the next one year :Sorprendido:

Please click the link http://press-releases.techwhack.com/101025-mts-onam-bonanza

Even a similar offer was ststrted in delhi as add in DELHI TIMES dated july 25th. handset plus connection plus 1 year special tarrif @ 599 only.. but its not available anywhere in the market... i dnot know its just an add or really exist anywhere in DELHI

Now it is available in all major phone shops in Kerala, see the banner in front of a shop.

post-60936-016275700 1280932556_thumb.jp

may be in this coming deepavali, it will hit the streets in maharashtra too.

But Videocon's Onam offer is still better, since you need not buy a handset and get FREE 10 mins Local per day for 6 months, WITHOUT PAYING EVEN A PAISE :Chulo: .. Link here.

Thank you KanagaDeepan for informing about this offer. It is a really 'mouth watering' offer. But one problem is Videocon has only a limited coverage area in Kerala, towers only in municipal cities. Also RGSM, RCDMA, Uninor, Docomo, indicom, virginCDMA, virginGSM and Aircel have only limited coverage. Airtel has moderate coverage. Idea, Bsnl, Vodafone and MTS have good coverage including rural areas.

may be in this coming deepavali, it will hit the streets in maharashtra too.

before that , offer will be on ganpati utsav

With V ideocon's offer, it is clear that the mobile operators can go upto any limit.

:previous:

But videocon's offer is NOT new... RGsm offered Rs10 FREE TalkTime credited everyday (to be consumed the same day, not sure) during launch..

RGSM offer was 5 rupees per day for 90 days.

it seems the principle of perishable goods applies to it. Offers are there to pick up the goods at a heavy discount provided it is consumed within the same day.. so even if it is not consumed, the goods are getting sold off the shelf...

I use MTS prepaid. With a single recharge of Rs.199, I get 1000 minutes talk time(TO ANY NETWORK)and a validity of 30 days. That means the CALL CHARGE is 20 ps/minute. But MTS doesn't advertise this mouth watering offer(may be because this might not be a long time offer, i guess). Onam offer included a pckage of 1500 minutes talk time on a recharge of Rs.298(which now ended, could be recharged only upto 20th August). But Rs.199=1000 minutes for 30 days(In other words all calls at 20 ps/mint still continues). How many mobile users are aware of this offer? I got this info from the customer care and am happily using the crystal clear MTS netrwork for heavy calling with this cool pack of Rs.199.

Other good offers from MTS

E:recharge with Rs 85/- get 0.5 paisa per second billing for 180 days. :Sorprendido:

E:recharge with Rs 150/- get Rs 200/- local call talktime for 30 days. :Sorprendido:

Voucher recharge Rs 100/- Get Rs 100/- talktime (SMS/local/STD/ISD for unlimited period :Sorprendido: , NOT available in Rs 100/- E: recharge, which give you only Rs 90.66/- :Equivocado: )

In Tata Indicom E:recharge with Rs 111/- get Rs 100/- for unlimited period and Rs 11/- promotional talktime for 7 days and offer valid upto September 30. E:recharge with Rs 222/- get Rs 198.25 for unlimited period and Rs 23.75 promotional talktime for 30 days. (CC executive says this Rs 222 offer is available even after September 30 and no time limit)

This offers are valid in Kerala circle, don't know whether it is available in other circles.

Edited by KAPILKDEV

One more offer from MTS(which is my base plan). A single recharge of Rs.99 makes all local calls 30ps/mint for lifetime.

@Kapil Dev - bro you sure about the Rs.111 offer in tata indicom? Is it still available?

@Kapil Dev - bro you sure about the Rs.111 offer in tata indicom? Is it still available?

Yes it is still available, But there is some change in the offer. It is Rs. 99.25 + promotional Rs 11.75 (total Rs.111). The promotional talk time is only for 7 days and offer is ONLY UP TO September 30. There is another offer Rs 222 full talk time, you will get Rs. 198.25 and promotional Rs. 23.75 for 30 days. This Rs.222 offer has no time limit, will be available even after September 30. (Note - the above 2 offers are for Tata Indicom Kerala circle only)

Edited by KAPILKDEV

In MTS Kerala circle to know the promotional on net/ off net balance details (also main balance details) call *225# You will get an SMS after calling showing all info. This service is free.

Now MTS offers the most mouth watering plan of 1000 minutes to any netowrk(mob or landline) for a single recharge of Rs.199 with a validity of 30 days. That means all calls for 20 ps. What an idea sirji.....from MTS, the most CRYSTAL CLEAR NETWORK IN INDIA!!

This plan is available now in KERALA, i'm not sure about other circles!!

^^^^^

1000 Local calls only or STD calls also :Sorprendido: included??? Even if only Local calls are allowed, this is a very nice booster card, imho...

MTS India have this new STV called MSaver-220 which will offer Local MTS to MTS calling up to 100 minutes per day and local MTS to other network up to 30 minutes per day for a period of 30 days. The catch here is that MTS subscriber CAN CLUB IT with any other Special Tarff Vouchers which they currently using :D:o So after the Daily limit of free callings subscriber can enjoy the benefits of their previously subscribed STVs which are mostly on a lifetime basis.

@KanagaDeepan YUP! :) MTS’s Rs199 Pack will provide Free 1000 Minutes (effective call rates of just 20 paisa/min) to make Local calls to any networks Mobile or Landline phones with in the circle. The free minutes will be valid for 30 days from the date of recharge. MTS India also has 2 more local calling packs of Rs. 94 and Rs. 53 wherein its subscriber can enjoy 360 and 180 Free Local Calls to all network respectively :D

Mts rocking,

After 2 weeks of my experince with MTS,

I was thinking of shifting my main number to MTS with MNP( but bad luck).

Now MTS are also proving Blackberry.

So Great Handset(low range and high range)+ low Call rate+ better Msaver packs+ Good network+excellent internt Speed/tariff.

Thumbs up to MTS

^^^^^

1000 Local calls only or STD calls also :Sorprendido: included??? Even if only Local calls are allowed, this is a very nice booster card, imho...

Only For Local Call.

@me_saket What you said is tempting me to jump on to them :D