Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KAPILKDEV

MTS Onam Offer In Kerala

Saket, me too anxiously waiting to jump to the MTS bandwagon from Reliance CDMA once MNP is effective!!!!!!!!!MTS rocks, not just because of low call rates and excellent network coverage but with their voice clarity as well. When i started using MTS many of my friends were anxious to know from which phone i was calling because of the voice quality they felt. I request the friends of this forum for their valuable comment on the better voice quality of MTS!!

Now another offer from MTS named as "unbelievable offer" Colour handset + RUIM + life long validity with second pulse for Rs. 501. If you recharge additionally with Rs. 85 will get 1 paise per 2 second tariff for 6 months and recharge with Rs. 195 will get free MTS to MTS unlimited local calls for 1 year.

Now another offer from MTS named as "unbelievable offer" Colour handset + RUIM + life long validity with second pulse for Rs. 501. If you recharge additionally with Rs. 85 will get 1 paise per 2 second tariff for 6 months and recharge with Rs. 195 will get free MTS to MTS unlimited local calls for 1 year.

any idea which handset??

Data is not working in default profile.

Awsome offer Rs501 for mobile with sim.

It is ZTE S100

One bad news from MTS Kerala - they stopped full talktime on recharge of Rs. 100/- voucher, now it will give only Rs. 90.66/-

New recharge offer in Kerala. Recharge with (easy charge) Rs 499 and get MTS to MTS free local calls for 15 years. FUP of 150 minutes per day after that current tariff. This is a limited period offer.

Mts rocking,

After 2 weeks of my experince with MTS,

I was thinking of shifting my main number to MTS with MNP( but bad luck).

Now MTS are also proving Blackberry.

So Great Handset(low range and high range)+ low Call rate+ better Msaver packs+ Good network+excellent internt Speed/tariff.

Thumbs up to MTS

Does MTS offering blackberry in mumbai? here at kolkata it is confirmed from CC MTS is not offering blackberry!

...get MTS to MTS free local calls for 15 years. FUP of 150 mins...

Somebody please give me a pinch :Confuso::Sorprendido:

Mts rocking,

After 2 weeks of my experince with MTS,

I was thinking of shifting my main number to MTS with MNP( but bad luck).

Now MTS are also proving Blackberry.

So Great Handset(low range and high range)+ low Call rate+ better Msaver packs+ Good network+excellent internt Speed/tariff.

Thumbs up to MTS

Does MTS offering blackberry in mumbai? here at kolkata it is confirmed from CC MTS is not offering blackberry!

U can but blackerry for MTS network from saddikk bhai, But store are not selling it.

...get MTS to MTS free local calls for 15 years. FUP of 150 mins...

Somebody please give me a pinch :Confuso::Sorprendido:

This offer was earlier avialble for all circle called as MCARD.

but later they start cherging Rs1/day rent.