Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KAPILKDEV

'Ulta Plan' from TATA Indicom launched

Tata indicom started a new plan for prepaid customers, called as 'ULTA PLAN'. Please see the link http://profit.ndtv.com/news/show/tata-tele-offers-std-calls-at-30-paise-per-minute-87339 Their plans always have a black side - daily rental for 'pay per call' plan, now STD calls @ 30 paise, but local calls are @ 50 paise :devil2: All Indians will hear this news as joke.

Well as you have rightly put it, this one is a useless plan.. STD@30 paise!! sounds good but 600 minutes/month? Naaa thats not good.. Local @50  paise isn't all that great these days.. TATA indicom pay per second is a better plan anyday!!

I guess Tata Indicom would be the second operator to pull off this joke (STD cheaper than local).

I'm sure the 1st is idea. My I-card Active plan's STD rate was reduced to 75 paise/min but local off-net (and on-net not in happy hours) call charges remained at Re. 1.

Batch of jokers. Riendo.gif I got rid of that plan 1.5 months back. Now on the verge of getting rid of the connection itself (because of the tariffs).

:previous:

<< Topic title and post corrected >>

Sorry friends, extremely sorry. it is ULTA plan and not ULTRA plan. I don't know Hindi very much and misread the Hindi word 'ulta' with familiar English word ultra. Thank you rbdhoot for pointing my mistake and thank you very much Arun for correcting :signthankspin:

Well the name of the plan itself says "ULTA".. So 50p Local charges is understandable (that is why it is ULTA)..

But the real CATCH here is the applicability of the 30p STD, which is for the first 600 minutes ONLY...

Gimmick...? :confuse:

if tata will provide 50p for local,

thn people will use 2nd sim for local calls.

simple :GirandoOjos:

Well the name of the plan itself says "ULTA".. So 50p Local charges is understandable (that is why it is ULTA)..

But the real CATCH here is the applicability of the 30p STD, which is for the first 600 minutes ONLY...

Even though i am not too fond of restrictions, I feel that 600 mins per month is very reasonable :)

So a better option is getting a C+G handset like SamsungDuos259 or GFone588 and use 30pLocal (1p/2sec by Docomo/Aircel or 29p by Uninor) GSM connection and get this ULTA plan of TataIndicom..

Now we get All@30p plan... :Riendo: