Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
parrotred

LG 510 Related Issues And Queries

I have been getting this message from 57812 stating *** This service is temporarily unavailable ***. I got this sms for almost 10 days every 10-15 minutes even during the nights it stopped for last 2 days and again started since last night. Any guess? Also the phone restarts automatically when i start brain tesaer. is there any specific configuration for MMS? I really dont understand when they create such good phone why they skip certain basic features. Alternatively can we configure email on this handset?

Thanx

Edited by parrotred

this same message even i also get on my OMH with activated evdo sometimes on my spice C810 handset... My friend who recently purchased LG510 also getting same types of messages !!!

One thig i need to knw from u is that is your evdo service activated or not ??

this same message even i also get on my OMH with activated evdo sometimes on my spice C810 handset... My friend who recently purchased LG510 also getting same types of messages !!!

One thig i need to knw from u is that is your evdo service activated or not ??

i can see evdo signals along with 1x signals. I have not used it though.

The same problem I am also faced (regarding the message) .........

To avoid such problem ... I set the number as SPAM.....

but I know it is not the solution.... if anybody knows the solution of this problem ... pls let me know ...

Hi To the users of LG 510 One of the common issues with this handset is it If kept in the lock mode this phone hangs if you recieve a missed call and then the only solution left was Switch it off and Switch it on again I have found a proper solution for the same - we just need to long press the Lock Key upper Key on the Right Hand side and then press the Center key when a OK message pops up volla ur screen is unlocked One problem solved

Edited by neerajayshree

Hi To the users of LG 510 One of the common issues with this handset is it If kept in the lock mode this phone hangs if you recieve a missed call and then the only solution left was Switch it off and Switch it on again I have found a proper solution for the same - we just need to long press the Lock Key upper Key on the Right Hand side and then press the Center key when a OK message pops up volla ur screen is unlocked One problem solved

It is the normal procedure and you have the only choice to unlock the screen and say 'Ok' to the missed call message. As the default setting in this phone is the screen gets locked after each process, you will be required to unlock the screen to give any input under automatic voice responses e.g. if you are checking the balance by keying *369 and dial you will be asked to input 1 for English. At that time also you will find the screen is locked. You can input 1 or 2 for selecting the language only after long pressing the 'lock' key.

If you find it annoying, you can change the setting, remove the auto screen lock. This will be the help, IMO.