Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Tata Meid And Esn Registration...

Guys ill be sending my list of MEIDs/ESN to tata to be updated in their database..

those who want their handsets to be done please email me on shaikhsadik@gmail.com

Its free of cost for end-users... but will be done according to my time.. i might not like too much pressure on follow up..

thanks..

NOTE - THIS IS JUST MEID/ESN REGISTERING.. AND PROGRAMMING IS NOT MY RESPONSIBLITY... ill still try to help though :)

• Like 3

Thanks for the offer. And best part of it is the registration will be done for free. But only bottleneck is that he will do it according to his time and as he is quite a busy person, he cannot do an all-out follow up.

My hTc Touch on TataIndicom is more than 2yrs old now. I would have changed to any other advanced handset already. Registration of a new ESN to Tata network is holding me back. Also, the tariff for internet on TataIndicom is quite high compared to that of other operators. Hence there isn't any point of buying too advanced a handset right now. My hTc Touch which I bought from Sadikk is working quite well. If the tariff of internet usage is revised and brought at par with other leading operators, I will definitely switch over to better handset immediately. Waiting and watching...

thanks Sadik bhai

I've mailed you my MEID no for updation in Tata's database. How can I get my ESN number, or is it just the MEID number that is needed.

thanks again.

regards

anantharaman

Sadik bhai i hav BB- 8830WE.. can i send mine ESN wich i changed in order to use in Reliance... can it be registered now, so tht i can use it on Indicom after the MNP starts from 31st Oct... let me knw thanks

Pavs

Are you still able to register MEIDs and ESNs with Tata Indicom?

WOW someone has decided to dig up an old thread.i think this thread should be locked if it does not have any future and might be reopenend in the future if required