Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

Conference Calling On Palm Pixi

Allright guys,

I have come with a request for a solution to conference calling on Pixi, If anybody has been able to do it. I do the book procedure of the same but the second caller stays online while the first caller goes on hold.

I Had the same issue with treo 755 P, but when you do the same in treo, after the book process , I used to press "3" and Then Call (Green) Button and it used to work fine.

I have Troubled Hitesh and Muffadal a lot with my queries, and they haven't actually done concall on the pixi earlier. Since Muffy babu is nowadays observing Rozas and Hitesh is travelling extensively, request for anyone who has been able to do it with the pixi or the Pre

Kindly help...

I am also facing same problem on my pixi plus ,

Also file transfer via bluetooth not possible,

File Manager not shown in launcher,

When trying to install filemanager using preware getting error for installing file manager,

Some bugs found in pixi as well as pre also.

In HTC hero also there was an issue of call conference if HTC hero method is followed. However since I started following method mentioned on reliance site, its working well.

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/postpaid/cms.html#an5

Parin, Kalpak

I tried both the options before putting the SOS mail.

The reliance option or the standard procedure expects you to press "3" and then press the call button, but here in pixi Sadly the Green Call button is non existent :Equivocado:

I ve tried many options but I guess there is some programming bug which can only be solved when you configure the phone. It can only be solved by the gurus here including both of you. But till then, I guess I ll have to call my boss and him to make me the last on the concall loop. :sos:

Edited by rohitgaur

i got the above info from palm

so u can go for live chat with palm cc & get it solved

Then Rom may be configured as per operator. It's very common in cdma as we all know

Then Rom may be configured as per operator. It's very common in cdma as we all know

^^^

i have tried con call on sprint and verizon pixi, both not supporting :(

may be its a webOS, palm pre users can show some lights here.

hello..i am merry..this is a nice forum ...please any palm pre user suggest me that how to make conference call...thanks

^

I am also not able to callcof on pixi plus this was from verizon and currently i am on 1.3.5

• Like 1

i think it works on 1.4

• Like 1

:previous: Parin,Well I thought of that , wanted to do with myt first Pixi, but to the reward of my laziness, Doc's fone came up and I requested him to load 1.4 version which he did, Now my Palm pixi from doc has 1.4 ROM...Sadly that too fails to go for concall.....

Guy any update abt this... is call conferancing possible in pixi?

Allright guys,

I have come with a request for a solution to conference calling on Pixi, If anybody has been able to do it. I do the book procedure of the same but the second caller stays online while the first caller goes on hold.

I Had the same issue with treo 755 P, but when you do the same in treo, after the book process , I used to press "3" and Then Call (Green) Button and it used to work fine.

I have Troubled Hitesh and Muffadal a lot with my queries, and they haven't actually done concall on the pixi earlier. Since Muffy babu is nowadays observing Rozas and Hitesh is travelling extensively, request for anyone who has been able to do it with the pixi or the Pre

Kindly help...

hi all

new to palm recently become proud owner of palm pixi

and was able to crack conference call on pixi @reliance , tested (you can hear and talk to two parties simultaneous)

how to circulate the changes is one problem

and still improving the GUI mess i have created while correcting the code for conference call (but functionality works fine)

guide me on above problems

and correct me if i misunderstood the issue you are disscussing

Hi All,

I am new to Palm Pixi Plus and conference calling on Pixi plus is not working.

First party was in hold all the time. Pls help.

I have been also facing the same problem for not making conference call from my pixi plus. Kindly solve the problem.