Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
freakbaba

LG RD 3510 Battery

Hello...I bought a RD3510 CDMA phone around 10 months back and now the battery seems to be dying.

Is the battery under warranty?

Where can i get it replaced, I am in Mumbai?

If not, how much will a new battery cost, or is it better to replace the phone itself?

thanks!

go to lg mobile service center.

I think new battery coast arround 300/-Rs.

Hello...I bought a RD3510 CDMA phone around 10 months back and now the battery seems to be dying.

Is the battery under warranty?

Where can i get it replaced, I am in Mumbai?

If not, how much will a new battery cost, or is it better to replace the phone itself?

thanks!

Battery going weak in 10 months is highly abnormal... unless your use is extremely heavy and you cycled the battery to death. Check your manual to see the warranty duration of the battery. Often it is lesser than the handset.

thanks!

Battery going weak in 10 months is highly abnormal... unless your use is extremely heavy and you cycled the battery to death. Check your manual to see the warranty duration of the battery. Often it is lesser than the handset.

Yeah I know its very unusual. My usage is around 60-90 mins of call time everyday more or less. And as far as cycling the battery to death is concerned, I recharge most of the time when it says low battery or when the bar is at 1.