Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iammanuarora

New Idea Daily Plans

Yes i never have seen in my life IDEA taking prevailing step in Rate Cut, Plans, Schemes they just do it as there is not option left

previous.gif Quite true. In Mah, they were not ready to even offer 1p/s off-net tariff! They dragged on with 1.2p/s right until recently... until there must have been no option. But as I said, subscribers are equally to blame for that. If they start leaving in sufficient numbers instead of just hollow complaining, they will have no option but to align themselves with the market. Edited by raccoon

Ya in Maharashtra and Goa Idea is the most expensive operator, cause they are the market leader, I do agree with Raccoon but when ur number is very old and it has reached almost to all ur business partners/client/friends it is practicaaly impossible to change your number.

Cause of that I started using TATA CDMA for making out going calls, and my prepaid expenses for TATA is around 600 per month but idea its just 50 Rs. per month, it doesnot make any difference to me if Idea introduces any package or not but still at back of mind even i would love to use one cell and avoid carrying 2 cells with me.

If Idea had offerred same schemes like other operator they would have minted money casue volume counts, may be one reason they are not offerring good tariff cause they cant handle the customer base on their network as volumes may chock their network.

M just waiting for MNP so that i can compeletely shift to TATA CDMA, cause i m really happy with the services.

Any idea when MNP will start?????

previous.gif Lol, you should go thru the MNP thread on Rimweb. Hopefully you will emerge hopeless after going thru it... tongue.gif

Ya in Maharashtra and Goa Idea is the most expensive operator, cause they are the market leader, I do agree with Raccoon but when ur number is very old and it has reached almost to all ur business partners/client/friends it is practicaaly impossible to change your number.

Cause of that I started using TATA CDMA for making out going calls, and my prepaid expenses for TATA is around 600 per month but idea its just 50 Rs. per month, it doesnot make any difference to me if Idea introduces any package or not but still at back of mind even i would love to use one cell and avoid carrying 2 cells with me.

If Idea had offerred same schemes like other operator they would have minted money casue volume counts, may be one reason they are not offerring good tariff cause they cant handle the customer base on their network as volumes may chock their network.

M just waiting for MNP so that i can compeletely shift to TATA CDMA, cause i m really happy with the services.

Any idea when MNP will start?????

Instead of waiting for MNP, please buy Samsung DUOS259 (C+G DualSIM handset)... MNP won't come, when you are in need.. So it is better to reduce your usage on OLD number, that is use TATA-INDICOM for outgoing and get calls from Idea too..

First convert Idea number from postpaid to PREPAID, if u r in postpaid(which I hope not)... Also ask those who are calling your Idea number to note-down your Tata number, saying Tata is going to be main number in future..

By this way only, we can teach those BAD guys... I have done this for my mom's Airtel number already (shifting to Tata-Indicom)..

Edited by KanagaDeepan

thanks

I am a prepaid customer

cont... Idea Cellular has launched new GPRS Pack at Rs. 5 for its prepaid mobile service users in Delhi and Mumbai telecom circles. Idea Cellular’s Prepaid subscribers in Delhi and can opt this new Daily GPRS Pack by paying Rs. 5 per which offers 50 MB Free Usage with Validity of 1 day (till midnight). Data Charges after Free Usage are 2p/kB. The New GPRS Recharge available on paper and vtopup. - While Idea Cellular’s Prepaid subscribers in Mumbai circle can opt new GPRS Pack at Rs. 5 for daily Internet access which gives upto 70 MB of usage. Idea subscribers in Mumbai can activate it by dialing *777*1046#. Rs. 5 will be deducted from the prepaid account. The GPRS packs will works on Mobile Phone as well as browsing through PC or Laptop. Idea Cellular also revised its existing GPRS packs of Rs. 98 and Rs. 13. The Pack of Rs. 98 will provide Internet browsing and Downloads up to 2GB without any daily usage capping (Data Transfer) for 30 days from the date of recharges. While GPRS Pack of Rs. 13 will provide Internet browsing and Downloads up to 150 MB and valid for 3 days. Post free usage 2 paisa per KB will be charged for data usage in all GPRS Packs.

They will never offer for Maharashtra and Goa Circle cause it is the money minting circle for idea