Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Morpheus

Tweaking Samsung phones

Hi all..

Does anyone know how to hack or do any kind of modifications with Samsung SCH-A563 ?? like export/import phonebook, ringtones.. anything..

Hey I downloaded the software but it was not able to detect the mobile..

any help ppl??

Are you using USB/Serial Cable ? Some softwares do have compatibility issues with USB cable.

As far as i know samsung only provides USB cables.

and this software is provided by samsung so i don't think any fault in software but it may not work because of

1) Used cable may not made by Samsung.

2) wrong OS version.

3) Or may be software installation problem. try to reinstall.

This all are my guess as i don't have A563. at last try to contect samsung care.

:help::help:

Will someone please hack the Samsung A563!!!!

The ringtones on this phone really ****! and **** bad!

:clap::grin::unsure:

Dear Pals,

Can u please help me as to how to transfer wallpapers and ringtones to my samsung-sch-n191.theese guys with gsm phones show off a lot with their new rings and wallpapers. :clap: Can anybody pleeze tell me on to how to jazz up my samsung-sch-n191..Desperately waitin 4 ur reply.u can also e-mail me at mark14@rediffmail.com or pm me on yahoo messenger.My id is (mark_boaring).

Thanking You

Mark

Well, no one has actually ventured into Samsung handests yet. You'll have to wait until somebody does it or try to find it yourself. For the time being, only LG handsets can be uploaded with ringtones/wallpapers.

Hi All,

Is anybody know how to download or upload the ringtones in Samsung N191 ( B/w handset ), bcoz I get fed up of using R-world ringtones, so please give me the procedure or the name of the software thru which I can upload the ringtones. I will be greatful to that person!!!!!!

Thanx in Advance

Sharan Arora

:clap:

hi all,

Can u pls help me how to upload the ringtone to samsung handset. There r lot of ways to create a ringtone. If anybody know how to upload ringtones to Samsung SCH-N191 handset pls help me.

I will be very thankful to u.

regards

GrafixGuru

guru_anaga@hotmail.com

I'm sorry grafixguru, but no one has yet found a solution for uploading rintones/wallpapers to Samsung handsets. Hope somene will find a way someday !

Hi I could read file structure of 191 using bit pim. I used serial cable bought from baazee.

I think using bitPIM it can be uploaded.

See screen

post-7-1094730533_thumb.jpg

But in which folder it should be uploaded and what Phone type you have selected ? and also let me know the folder name for wallpaper aslo.

what is the cost of cable which you bought and how did you access the filesystem Please explain in detail

Hi shabbooo, you can see the cable rates on bazee. It would be the same cable.. I dont think there is any difference in cable for these tweaks. :)

Sounds kewl!.. I guess tweaking is getting into samsung world too !! ;)

HI I asked the cost of cable coz I could not find it on Baazzee and one more thing only usb cables are available for samsung n 191 I tried many places but they say only usb cables available

If I use a usb to serial converter will it work can u techie guys help me in this coz i have a usb cable and if buying a serial cable is expensive than converting to serial i will opt for the latter till then I am searching for a serial cable

Do help me in this matter

Hi all..

Does anyone know how to hack or do any kind of modifications with Samsung SCH-A563 ?? like export/import phonebook, ringtones.. anything..

I'm sorry grafixguru, but no one has yet found a solution for uploading rintones/wallpapers to Samsung handsets. Hope somene will find a way someday !

i did uploadringtones on my samsung sch a563 .i dont have a n191 so i didnt try on that ...

see this link for details : http://www.rimweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1524

hi what happened to samsung 191 experiment no reply form that side i am waiting for it so that i can also tweak my samsung 191 i am unable to get the serial cable and the usb serial converter is very expensive even on baazee 800Rs