Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KanagaDeepan

Changes In Roaming Calls For R2R Pack (Rs.88 in TN) of Reliance GSM

Earlier the R2R 20p onnet pack (charged @ Rs88/30days in TN) offers calls from RGSM to RLocal/RSTD/RRoamingLocal/RRoamingSTD @ 20p/min for all simple plans...

But now silently, they removed the 20p/min benefit for R2R RoamingLocal/RoamingSTD calls... I have activated the Rs88 pack on 11-sep-2010, but they charged R2R calls in roaming as 1p/sec (base tariff) yesterday (RTL_CG number) and today(RCdma_TN number), both are charged 20p/min in earlier months..

Anybody have same/different experience, please post here... And I want to know, this is same for RCDMA users too or NOT??? I will give the link of this thread in RCDMA's "RCom showing its TRUE FACE now" thread also...

Ambani should be mad to hire those ex-Airtel guys to his co.. They are unknowingly :wacko: f-king RCom's recently earned good name and that too when MNP is coming near... I am wondering how RCom still believes those bad boys :Decepcionado:

They are trying to earn as much as possible before MNP is in

ha ha ha

Edited by parin

:previous:

Yes, earning money as well as bad names too...

This is really disgusting attitude from RCOM. Then what the hell is the need for recharge of Rs. 88 when no special benefit is being conferred????

^^^^^.

In MH cirle not availble now :( ... i had recharged it on 8th September ... & this crap CC told me that it has been stopped from 10th September :'( :'( :'( . Currently am in Mysore with Mumbai No . roaming outgoing not working ..in RGSM .....

After removal of roaming benefit, it is useless to go for Rs88 STV, imho.. Now the ONLY better offer is 1p SMS without BLACK-OUT days (for OLD customers atleast)..

But TataIndicom and BSNL (Rs13 1p SMS) is offering SMS FREE in roaming too.. And NOW black-out day is JUST 5 days a year.. (Who knows RCom may remove BlackOutDay benefits anytime).. So imho, 1p SMS is NOT a valid reason to continue using the RCom's pathetic network and their '24x7 Badalta' offers..

Good bye RCom... OH... I have found out another mischief of RCom and that is "NOT-ALLOWING REMOVAL OF MISSED CALL-ALERT SERVICE and charging for the TOLL-FREE SMS"... More in "RCom showing its TRUE face thread" here...