Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Morpheus

New Logo

Hi guys..

nice idea about this forum.. keep up the good work

I am myself a webmaster and admin for many forums..

I can suggest a new layout of a portal kind of look.. wil live chat , online offline mods.. etc.. shoutbox..

u can send me an email if u ppl are interested.. i dont charge guys.. B) freelancer...

also u can get GSM also involved i guess..

Hi guys..

nice idea about this forum.. keep up the good work

I am myself a webmaster and admin for many forums..

I can suggest a new layout of a portal kind of look.. wil live chat , online offline mods.. etc.. shoutbox..

u can send me an email if u ppl are interested.. i dont charge guys.. :D freelancer...

also u can get GSM also involved i guess..

hi Khandu....

For more on this, u got to contact ARUN whose the admin at this forum. He has developed the basic layout of the forum(Invision Board). We too were discussing the new things that could be added onto the forum...

Though all final decisions abt this, wud be taken by ARUN himself. and u got to get in touch wid him only... So PM him or email him, and am sure as soon as he has some time on hand from his busy schedule of college and exams, he'll get back to u...

Do write to him! B)

As u ppl suggested.. i have contacted arun..

now if he needs my help he is most welcome.. :)

Thanks to MASTERMIND, we've got a new logo for the forums!!

thnx Dude!

Comments Awaited!

Where is It anyway? Somebody give me the URL here please.

Where is It anyway? Somebody give me the URL here please.

:clap: scroll to the top of the screen and there it is (the banner i mean)

Thanks Mastermind for that logo :) - a few suggestions though - I din't know then that U made it. I will send U a PM

I suggest you guys include an "UNOFFICIAL" before the "RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE DISCUSSION FORUM" and also centrally align the "R" symbol. I'm not sure about the legal technicalities. Hope there are none...IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

• Like 1

I doubt whether we have legal rights to use Reliance forum Logo....

Any comments appreciated.

Sarath

Although I am not at all a legal expert, but I think that using any company's logo without their consent could be "Infringement of Trademark".

So it might be a legal issue.

Tecgnically YES but practically may not harm - unless RIMWEB is harming them or is misleading that it is part of Relianc group etc)

May be if one is so much concerned a small addition can be made at the end REliance India Mobile Discussion Forum (Unofficial)

Letters in bracket can be used with a small font.

Let this remain as it is... Coz we've got ample disclaimer on the homepage tht we rn't a part of Reliance. And another imp thing is that we dont want to look as if we r part of Reliance, n hence incorporating their LOGO on our site is something which we should be avoiding!... Coz a new member wud feel tht this site is Reliance-sponsored and they'd start posting as if its a customer-care website :blink:

We r an independent forum n i guess the present title(without logo) is jus apt to display all this!