Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ATHUL4R

Please suggest a good CDMA Handset for MTS And TATA

i need a good CDMA or dual sim supports 1 CDMA handset with in 2000-2500INR. with good battery backup can you suggest good long lasting one..

its cost 2200rs but for that price its not a good deal friend.

what is the low end dual sim with CDMA support?

Dual sim dual standby CDMA + CDMA handset is not available, GSM + CDMA dual standby/single standby handsets in the range 2000 - 2500 are craps.

gsm+cdma with in 2500INR ? which company mate.

^ kapil already mentioned "craps" means "CHINESE"

ohhh ok i dont like chinese.

is there any good one GSM+ CDMA(not chinese), price with in 4000INR.

Look Micromax GC275, GC360 and GC400 models. I found all the 3 models in a shop here in Thrissur (Kerala), have good features and are good looking, but one thing I hate is the low battery backup. GC360 is a GSM+CDMA or GSM+GSM model. GC400 costs around Rs.5000/- other 2 models costs less than Rs 4000/-. Please see their website http://www.micromaxinfo.com/products/

thanks machu for the help. GC275 OR GC360 will be better in budget.

GC275 is cheaper than GC360. Please see the link http://www.91mobiles.com/Micromax-phones.html Before selecting this phone please aware about the importance of battery backup. Almost all GSM+CDMA dual standby handsets have very low battery backup time. If you turn on both the sims simultaneously (in dual active mode) will cause you to charge the phone every day and 2-3 times in a day on heavy use. If you are intended for heavy usage better to buy two handsets one CDMA handset and one GSM handset. Samsung Guru B559 CDMA handset is very very good in battery backup, has 1300 mAh battery, can call continuously more than 10 hours without any charging, and get more than 5 days in standby. Moreover it is OMH sim supported handset. so the price Rs 2000/- is reasonable. You can buy a Nokia base model for GSM sim for about Rs 1500/-. Both these handsets will cause Rs 3500/- (2000 + 1500), and you will get 2 good handsets instead of the rebranded chinease toy.

Edited by KAPILKDEV

:previous: I back Kapil's suggestion.. go for it bro..

Kapil's solution is perfect.

Micromax is absolutely leader in cost .

So u can go for micromax, without keeping in mind that it's Chinese re branded.

Recetly got micromax X360(MTV edition) dual sim GSM for friend.

rathar than carrying 2 phone, go for micromax,

@ KAPIL

i own NOKIA N82,N73 music edition, sonyericsson w200i, KARBON K451M, and a TATA INDICOM FM CDMA set.

but i only carry 1 set, even i own N82 i carry only KARBON dual sim, because now a days i hate to carry 2 phones. thats why i think taking a CDMA+GSM and use INDICOM AND AIRCEL.

:previous:

OK friend, most of the CDMA+GSM dual standby handsets available in the market are not good, are rebranded Chinese makes. Major problem is battery of these handsets are draining easily. So I told you think twice before buying. But while thinking about the convenience, you can buy one.