Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saju_me

Unable To Connect To Internet Via Spice Qt56 Phone From Laptop

Hi All,

I have just bought a Spice QT-56 dual sim phone, and I spoke with a spice personal, and he said that the phone will work as a modem for internet on CDMA sim only.

I followed the steps as mentioned in the Rcom website to configure network connection, however it says "device missing"

I have installed the drivers for the phone QT56 from the Spice official website, activated the internet via web-world via phone internet settings already.

Please suggest if I have missed something or doing something wrong.

Thanks in Advance.

post-57095-003311400 1285320572_thumb.jp

Have you installed the QT-56 drivers downloaded from Spice Website while the phone was connected to PC with Data Cable. If yes, the Drivers will not be properly installed.

Disconnect the phone from PC. Install Spice Drivers, reboot PC. Connect phone and now try.

It does not matter that you have downloaded the drivers via different computers and installed on your laptop.

Read my reply properly. In case of USB Devices, the drivers do not get installed properly if the device is attached to the computer when you are installing the drivers.

Follow the steps and see if it works,

-On your Laptop, do not connect the phone through data cable.

-Now install the spice modem drivers which you have downloaded. If the OS asks for a reboot do it.

-If you have already not done, configure network connection on your laptop as mentioned on R Com Website.

-Now connect the phone through data cable to laptop and try connecting.

And post whether this was successful.

Does 1x CDMA data works on phone itself? can you browse internet on phone using 1x CDMA?