Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KAPILKDEV

MTS Mblaze Speed Ka Double Dose Offer

Buy MTS Mblaze speed ka double dose pack for Rs. 2999/- and get Mblaze EVDO USB modem worth Rs.2299/- + Reebok shoes worth Rs 3499/- + data usage worth Rs 1188/- (total worth of items Rs. 6986/-) :cheer: .A customer just needs to pay Rs2999 and buy the MBlaze service through any MTS branded retail outlet. The customer would be given a scratch card with a unique code.The customer then needs to log on to www.mtsindia.in/MBlaze and key in the code along with personal details including his/her shoe size. After the successful submission and validation, Reebok will courier the free pair of shoes to the customer within 10 working days. :wOOtjumpy: Also please see the link http://www.mtsindia.in/microsite/

This will make mts more subscribers.

Ebay was selling MTS modem At just Rs1139.

also heard in banglore it's buy 1 get 1 free offer was there @2299.

CDMA Addicts have some hope from MTS only Reliance is not worth TATA is not expanding Now MTS

is only company focussing CDMA .I think it does not have CDMA 1X modem It has only EVDO

Edited by rajeshkatiyar

I think it does not have CDMA 1X modem It has only EVDO

MTS has CDMA 1x USB modem called Mbrowse. Price is 1499/- Please see http://www.mtsindia.in/

MTS is the sole company in India focusing their operations in the CDMA technology alone so the next revolution (if any) will be most likely to be brought about by them :good:

Also the Russian Govt approved USD 600mn investment in MTS India for expansion :jumpy:

Good news :Sorprendido: In Kerala MTS Mblaze EVDO USB modem is available at an unbelievable price Rs.999/-

• Like 1

kapil can you post any details/or related ad..+1 to you

Edited by ravi_patent

:previous: Thank you friend, I will give the full details tomorrow. Here shop keepers told me that it is a new offer and only banners showing "Now MTS MBlaze for Rs. 999" are came but recharge details not yet released, one shopkeeper told me that after buying MBlaze for Rs. 999/- we should recharge it with another Rs. 999/-(first recharge) to get it activated and also get 1 month unlimited download with fair usage policy. But he is not sure about the recharge details and told me details will come on Monday (tomorrow). I called the CC but he also told me that it is a new scheme and details not getting in their data base.

There are two versions of MTS datacard with a difference of about 300 to 500INR. The difference is availabity of micro SD card slot. The premium version has Micro SD card slot...

Friends, This is the details of new offer, MTS MBlaze for Rs. 999/-, first recharge should be for Rs. 999/-, Total Rs. 1998/- (999+999), we will get Mblaze premium data card + 1 month unlimited download (with FUP) + 1 pair reebok shoes

post-60936-0-75311500-1291128818_thumb.j

^^^

Great offer for you Keralites. :)

But what about other cities ?

There are two versions of MTS datacard with a difference of about 300 to 500INR. The difference is availabity of micro SD card slot. The premium version has Micro SD card slot...

No both have MicroSD slot. Difference is only in Sim tray and flip end.

If there is any MTS person available I wants to say to you why you are not giving straight offer.

I come to know there in MTS some body in Delhi giving MTS Dongle with two months or three months recharge in Rs. 2499 only.

In two months it is 10 GB for two months each. And in three months offer it is 5 GB for three months each. After initial validity expiration we have been told to recharge with Rs. 798 for two months offer.

I have arranged from some one for checking the same and now I using myself one.

This is best offer from any company in my view. Why not MTS give such type of offer to all. Why these type of offer available only from selected outlets.

MTS does not have a long validity voucher like tata in Maharashtra and Goa circle, Tata has 2001 voucher valid for 6 months with 8 GB data free, really cool offer from tata