Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arvindx

Nokia 7600

Is it true that only the phones put up on the RIM website can work in the RIM system ? Cant Nokia 7600 work ?

Is there anyone from RIM in this forum ? Do the top people working in RIM use these mobiles ? Anil A , Mukesh A also ?

Yes, only the phone, programed by Reliance or it's RUIM card, can be used. I'm working in RIM Prepaid, i don't know, if anybody else is there. And yes, Mukes Ambani, and all other official member use on RIM mobile.

Yes, only the phone, programed by Reliance or it's RUIM card, can be used.

Does it mean that Reliance company will program the Nokia 7600 for me when i give them a piece ?

Do You know where i can get this done ?

The people i meet at Webworld are not sure of any thing & cant help

Yes, only the phone, programed by Reliance or it's RUIM card, can be used.

Does it mean that Reliance company will program the Nokia 7600 for me when i give them a piece ?

Do You know where i can get this done ?

The people i meet at Webworld are not sure of any thing & cant help

23399[/snapback]

Nokia 7600 is GSM/WCDMA phone, which is nowhere nere compatibility to CDMA 2000-1x, that reliance gives.

Nokia 7600 is GSM/WCDMA phone, which is nowhere nere compatibility to CDMA 2000-1x, that reliance gives.

Which would be a compatible phone which can play aac & wma files , with camera & speaker phone ? How do i find a compatible phone myself ?

wait for the nokia 6255.

7600 is compatble with wcdma, which is 3g version of gsm. so there is no chance that one can activate it with rim.

CDMA phone, ESN of which is registered in RIM system can only be activated. Ofcourse, if it is RUIM based then I can be used.

Anybody try to CC for the same?

That guys not understand my explanation about this topic.

24135[/snapback]

Does Nokia 6255 work in RIL network or not ? Can someone from RIL give a clear answer .

This phone sure is good in features .

Anybody try to CC for the same?

That guys not understand my explanation about this topic.

24135[/snapback]

Does Nokia 6255 work in RIL network or not ? Can someone from RIL give a clear answer .

This phone sure is good in features .

24193[/snapback]

Let it launch first. Its not been launched in any part of the world yet. I've asked some1 in nokia to find out when it will be launched here. If i get any info, i'll post it .

i'd contacted nokia cc. the person said dat 6255 would be launched in the first quater of dis yr. n the price estimated by him was around 14-16k