Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
scorpionking.9000

Here Comes My iPhone 4

hello guys

just wanted to share my excitement with you as i just got my new iphone 4g 16gb from usa. its amazing and beautiful. its slimmer, attractive and the screen is amazing...havent yet unlocked it though ..but will do it soon....here are some pics of my iphone 4g :)

post-61844-045227700 1285492782_thumb.jp

post-61844-059334200 1285492795_thumb.jp

post-61844-059722700 1285492804_thumb.jp

post-61844-081990000 1285492817_thumb.jp

post-61844-083041600 1285492832_thumb.jp

Edited by scorpionking.9000

Enjoy!! What was the total damage in Rupees? :Sorprendido:

Wow!! That's fantastic price!! :clap:

Congrats buddy :)

And 28k is KILLER PRICE!

How did you manage to get it for such low price?

hello guys

just wanted to share my excitement with you as i just got my new iphone 4g 16gb from usa. its amazing and beautiful. its slimmer, attractive and the screen is amazing...havent yet unlocked it though ..but will do it soon....here are some pics of my iphone 4g :)

Thanks for posting......

One correction. the phone is called "iphone 4" and not as "iphone 4G" as you've mentioned.

Iphone 4 is still 3G(HSPA) and not 4G(WIMAX/LTE).

Very good for this price

my cousin bought this contract free but network locked from apple store in new york for 599 us$. on 20th september so 599usd x 47inr = 28153rs.

@ kesav yes its a 3g phone but some people call it iphone 4 and some call it iphone 4g.. :) doesnt matter to me :)

Wow,That's an awesome price for an super phone.Congrats.Looks like you get the every best phone first on our community.

Sandeep, congrats man.. After using it, do let me know if you face any signal issues, call drops, etc..

hey kunal...thanks man.... btw it was bought on 20th september and the signal issue was noticed in the first lot of iphone 4 when it was launched . after receving complaints about the signal reception apple company have rectified the problem and the new lot of handsets doesnt have any complains as such. but to be safer just install a good bumper case to have best signal strength...and i have done so :)

Edited by scorpionking.9000

Apple Store in HongKong sells officially unlocked iphone 4 which can be used with any carrier at following prices,

Iphone 4 16GB @ HK Dollar 4988= Indian Rupee 29,429

Iphone 4 32GB @ HK Dollar 5888= Indian Rupee 34,739

They don't ship outside HongKong though. Someone having a contact in HongKong can buy this for peace of mind regarding unlocking and all those things.

@ rajan i know this too but since my cousin was coming from usa this week so i told him to buy it from usa as there is no one in hongkong whom i know can bring me the phone but anyways i will unlock it as its not a hrd job to unlock the iphone 4 youtube zindabad :)

super phone at nice price..congrats man.

hello guys

Cool man !! let us know your detailed review.. of phone and using the same in india. This way we get a real review of iphone in india....

You have acquired a prized gadget... this time... Enjoy buddy !!!!

Raj

congrats budy

enjoy the iphone experience

congrates man awesome pricing

Will it work with 3G in INdia? Try using BSNL 3G and update (if possible)! Congrats anyway!

Badhai ho

Will it work with 3G in INdia? Try using BSNL 3G and update (if possible)! Congrats anyway!

It must work, even iPhone 3G/3GS work on MTNL/BSNL 3G, there is no reason for iPhone 4 to not support MTNL/BSNL 3G.

@Sandeep-Congrats, first EVO4G, now iPhone 4.

what abt Micro Sim? as i heard on this forum that iphone 4 work on micro sim. is it availabe in india?