Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xuketo

Need Suggestions For A Compact, No Frills CDMA Phone

Folks I need suggestions for a CDMA phone. This will be a second phone that I'll be carrying along with my primary phone.

I need this only to make voice calls, and very occasional messages.

Since, it is a second phone, the most important requirement for it is to be compact, and fit in the pocket along with the other phone.

I don't need other features like wifi/camera/internet etc; my primary phone already has these.

Suggestions please ?

i have a coolpad s50...basic phone wid memory card 2gb...plays mp3...has a camera...i bought 10 days back for 2.7K + rs. 300 for 2 gb mem card...i wanna sell it now...i bought it as i was frustrated that there r no decent phones for cdma in price range of 10-12k...some 4-5 days back i checked out rimweb.in and i was like so many phones for cdma...now i m buyin palm pixi plus from one of the members...so wanted to sell this phone...

go for samsung/lg.. lg 2600 is good or samsung muzik 219... bith in range of 1.8k to 2.5k

"Only for voice calls", then don't think anything, you can go for Samsung GURU B559 CDMA handset. OMH handset with jumbo battery and good signal reception ability costs less than Rs.2000/-. But possess some "frills" - red side bars and red coloured speaker panel in the back side. All people who experienced it's performance is flattering about this handset. Please see the post numbers 39 & 40 of the link

Thanks everyone for the suggestions... but is there something smaller / sleeker ?