Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
akhileshril

Lg 6130 Ringtones

can anyone help me with uploading ringtones for my LG 6130, i tried sending through MMS using SMPT and using other MMS on my LG 2030 handset both times MMS was delivered to 6130 but when i tried to run the same got R WORLD NOT READY ERROR..... :P:D:P

Did U send the MMS-Mail to Ur old No or the new 93 series number?? I think 93 conversion was already over the time U bought this h/s... was just checking.

If U can't open any MMS then it is a R-World issue wid Ur phone so U need to contact Reliance customer care for resolving it. Many a people who had same problem with other h/s got it resolved this way.

Another thing is to give a try with bitpim using data cable on it (but now-a-days reliance policy is to hide the ringtone directories from the user).

Did U send the MMS-Mail to Ur old No or the new 93 series number?? I think 93 conversion was already over the time U bought this h/s... was just checking.

If U can't open any MMS then it is a R-World issue wid Ur phone so U need to contact Reliance customer care for resolving it. Many a people who had same problem with other h/s got it resolved this way.

Another thing is to give a try with bitpim using data cable on it (but now-a-days reliance policy is to hide the ringtone directories from the user).

23265[/snapback]

had sent it to the new 93 series number itself.... but i checked there is no MMS option in R world it is there only in camera menu which is outside R world....

Hi Even I want to download a new ringtone to my new RD 6130 but have failed so far. Can you help me how I can do it using 1st SMPT. I tried using BITPM but it doesn't seem to work with this phone.????

Hi Even I want to download a new ringtone to my new RD 6130 but have failed so far. Can you help me how I can do it using 1st SMPT. I tried using BITPM but it doesn't seem to work with this phone.????

23301[/snapback]

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SEND RINGTONE TO LG 6130....

HAS ANYONE TRIED IT??????

PLEAAASE>>>>>>

HI Akhilesh I am a happy man now. I can do it easily . My number is 9352201850... sms me and I'll send you some tunes...

bye so long

but i checked there is no MMS option in R world it is there only in camera menu which is outside R world....

23283[/snapback]

That means MMS App is not there in R-World in 6130. So no MMs ringtones. :(

Are U able to save ringones from Native MMS app ?

If that is not there then the only way(other than paid services) is writing a custom app after rev-engineering the hidden ringtone directory structure of 6130... May be some one with free time can take up the project....

Hey Code. I tried it using OUtlook express and using 1stSMTP. Attach any midi file to the email and email it to <Your No>@rmms.ricmail.com.

follow the following topic. It works. Ask Akhilesh who got some good ringtones from me!

http://www.rimweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2030

dhondusaxena the problem faced by akhileshril seems to be different.

He apparently is unable to see the MMS application in R-Wolrd.

Without access to MMS I wonder how one can download the ringtone on to the handset by the method I described in the link U gave.

is dhondu trying to tutor CODE regarding sending custom ringtones and wallpapers?

LOL !

:confuse:

;)

:wacko::(

is dhondu trying to tutor CODE regarding sending custom ringtones and wallpapers?

LOL !

:confuse:

;)

:wacko:   :(

24284[/snapback]

UPDATE.....

hi guys just talked to the reliance CC i was informed that 6130 has native MMS this is in camera menu and not in r world as in the case of other handsets.... and i wil have problem to recieve mms from handsets other than 6130..... ( NOTE I CAN RECIEVE MMS FROM OTHER 6130 HANDSETS...)

Dear friends,

I am using LG 6130 phone and have received MMS from other reliance models as well including moonlight, 7130 and 2030. I could even save the content. I donno about others' experience......Please share.

Dear friends,

I am using LG 6130 phone and have received MMS from other reliance models as well including moonlight, 7130 and 2030. I could even save the content. I donno about others' experience......Please share.

24374[/snapback]

hi basant_jp when u get an mms from other h/s will u get an mms asking u to connect to mms or an simple sms asking u to run ???

when we get an MMS from another phone, there is an SMS asking wheather the MMS shud be RUN.

Which when Selected, takes us to R-World->Messageing-MMS->Inbox and the MMS.

when we get an MMS from another phone, there is an SMS asking wheather the MMS shud be RUN.

Which when Selected, takes us to R-World->Messageing-MMS->Inbox and the MMS.

24378[/snapback]

i have 6130 and when i recieve mms form another 6130 i wil get a message to my native mms inbox asking me to connect to mms(this always works fine...) and when i recieve mms from other h/s or from outlook expess i get an sms asking me to run which always gives me r world not ready error..... same is the case with my friends 6130 h/s also.....

Hello akhileshril. It doen't go to RWorld MMS aplication. It does ask you to connect, once connected it downloads the MMS directly to the handset MMS inbox. That's what native MMS is meant for.

I am not facing any problem in receiving ane sending MMSs from my 6130 set, so far....

You guys are jumping all overwithout addressing the prob..

1. 6130 has native client but the mms storage is on the same server irrespective from which handset it is accessed.

2. It is just like mail access...

3. you can send email with attachments from anywhere not just local smtp servers, to 91xxxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com and it wil be delivered to ur mms storage on the server.

4. Notification is dependent on the handset and invokes native/Rworld MMS client

Hope this puts all the posts to rest.

dude,

my problem is that:

the actual MMS application in RWorld, it doesnt show in my 6130. there is only the native MMS that u call. is that the prob wid every1????? or my handset prob????? and akhilesh, u too had the same prob. wat happ then?????

dude,

my problem is that:

the actual MMS application in RWorld, it doesnt show in my 6130. there is only the native MMS that u call. is that the prob wid every1????? or my handset prob????? and akhilesh, u too had the same prob. wat happ then?????

25901[/snapback]

hi darth_vader i agree that all other h/s has mms in r world and 6130 has native mms.... but when i recieve mms from another 6130 it goes to native mms wheras when mms is recieved from other h/s or mail server it goes to r world mms !!!!! which is not there in 6130... and i came to know about this because when mms from other h/s is recieved it asks me to run r world ... but for mms from other 6130 it asks me to connect to server(native mms server)....HOPE I HAVE MADE MY PROBLEM CLEAR.....

and absolutezeroplease note u have native mms inbox in 4th sub menu in camera menu.....................

dude,

my problem is that:

25901[/snapback]

hi darth_vader i agree that all other h/s has mms in r world and 6130 has native mms.... but when i recieve mms from another 6130 it goes to native mms wheras when mms is recieved from other h/s or mail server it goes to r world mms !!!!! which is not there in 6130... and i came to know about this because when mms from other h/s is recieved it asks me to run r world ... but for mms from other 6130 it asks me to connect to server(native mms server)....HOPE I HAVE MADE MY PROBLEM CLEAR.....

and absolutezeroplease note u have native mms inbox in 4th sub menu in camera menu.....................

25909[/snapback]

FORGOT TO ADD..... even i have upgraded the handset is it the problem only with upgraded h/s????

Hi friends,

In my case, it goes straight to the native MMS server only irrespective of the handset through which i receive. It has never asked me to connect to Rworld to download MMS. And i am able to save the content as well, exactly the way as i save content from MMS received via 6130 handset. I mentioned it earlier too, I am receiveing MMS (as native MMS only) thru Moonlight, 7130, 7230, 2030, N191 and all emails without any problems.

Let me also tell you, I did not upgrade, it is a new set. But I did swap the connection with my previous number, which to my understanding is similar as upgrading. isn't it? And the fact is, I was not facing any problems before swapping the connections, and not facing any problems even now. In fact, I just received an MMS from RD2030, I could save it as well.

Hope this will help.

Basant

Edited by basant_jp

hi basant _jp

just wanted to know if you are able to receive ringtones and pics sent to your phone via email. I am not able to download the stuff that i send through outlook ...keep getting the error Message not found on MMSC server. Let me know if there are any setttings i need to play around with before sending the email to my phone.

thanks

Hi austin,

I have not sent any emails to phone thru outlook in the recent past, though i could successfully send them a month back when i used outlook. These days i am mostly using gmail to send mms. I did not make any changes in the settings as such. For you, I will try that out and let you know.

Edited by basant_jp