Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
souravdalal

Activating various packs and deducting balance without permission

In these days i and also my friend are facing a great problem with the reliance gsm connection. Every time after recharging, if balance is staying more than 5 rupees, reliance is activating various packs & deducting balances. I've already lost more than 150 rupees in this way. So, be aware.

stop recharging from web worlds. They are the real culprits, not RCom as such. They activate such plans without your consent to achieve their targets.

:previous: Web World being involved in this 'scam' never crossed my mind. Is there any base for such an allegation??

personal experience.

Once I shifted to web-based payment/recharge for my RCDMA numbers, all unauthorised activations stopped.

stop recharging from web worlds. They are the real culprits, not RCom as such. They activate such plans without your consent to achieve their targets.

RCom cannot escape responsibility for this even if what you are saying is true. It is entirely upto them to have systems in place that cannot defraud their customers in this manner. IMO, Ideally, such activations should only be possible thru customer's handset.

you can call customer care and check when/how a particular pack was activated.

Also, activate DnD on your phone, so that you do not activate packs by mistakenly pressing a key on IVR marketing calls.

:previous: Do Not Disturb is just for a name sake in Reliance GSM. It is activated in my number since last year but still getting those pesky calls.

:previous: Do Not Disturb is just for a name sake in Reliance GSM. It is activated in my number since last year but still getting those pesky calls.

I think these are telemarketers who do not respect the DnD list.

You should not be getting any calls from or on behalf of Reliance.

:previous:

No, RCOM also does send out marketing offers to its subscribers even if they are on DnD....

In these days i and also my friend are facing a great problem with the reliance gsm connection. Every time after recharging, if balance is staying more than 5 rupees, reliance is activating various packs & deducting balances. I've already lost more than 150 rupees in this way. So, be aware.

Try this steps

1) Call up to CC and complaint about all the packs activated without ur knowledge and say him to cancel all the Extra VAS Service to be deactivated.....

2) After that take the Complaint No instead of request force him for that only..........

3) Don't recharge more than 20 rupees at a time for 7 days..........

4) Most Importantly start DND Service immediately................

And to all if anybody calls you even after DND Activation complaint to CC..............

Wake up...........

yes am really fed up twice they have activated picalerts and deducted 30 rs / month , when i contact customer care they argue that it is customers problem for activating and they cant do anything :confuse:

After registering for DND from online there has been no unwanted calls/sms from RCom or any body. It works perfectly even with BSNL. There used to be at least 10 promo sms from BSNL earlier. After DND it is NIL. :Contento:

In my case for RCDMA Andhra Pradesh

Last July i activated L27 plan(R2R local @ 20p) and deactivated that pack before 30days itself and also the deactivation was also successful.

But every month August, September, October the packs got renewed automatically and balance was deducted.

I had started to put up the emails every month so every month they started to reverse the balance to my account after 10days of deduction.

Still my October complaint was not yet solved might be they credit the balance in 2days.

Today i sent an email to the Nodal Officer and waiting for his reply.

Dear friends

I am also having prepaid reliance gsm about three days back 20-00 was deducted towards ASCNWALT subscription. I can not understand that ASCNWALT. After long follow up they said that they have deactivated that. But I am also getting pic alerts. If any body knows what is the above ASCNWALT and whether picalerts are chargeble or not please clarify

Thanks and regards

Babulu

<< Please continue in this topic: http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/28223-balance-deduction-without-authorization-by-way-of-value-added-services/ >>