Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
imvikky

New Nokia

Reliance is launching a new nokia handset like 6600 gsm nameis probably 6620 or 6210 whatever its planned to be ranging around 6.5 K and got loads of features as far as my information............ from someone in the company

CDMA counterpart of 6600 for 6.5k great what else can u ask for?

Reliance is launching a new nokia handset like 6600 gsm nameis probably 6620 or 6210 whatever its planned to be ranging around 6.5 K and got loads of features as far as my information............ from someone in the company

23375[/snapback]

Hi Vikky, Well I browsed thru Nokia site and 6620 seems to be a GSM phone. I have checked all places and I dont find any CDMA phone from Nokia other than 6255 being launched.

What is the source of this info ?

23375[/snapback]

actually u confused between 6210 and 6012. now this 6012 is being launched by reliance and its again ****ing phone.

well wait for 6255 and ull be getting every thing u want in ur phone.

Any news on 6600 type CDMA ? I heard from many people that NOKIA 6600 type CDMA is coming which has GSM slot too. ie. when GSM card inserted, it becomes GSM and otherwise CDMA.

I dont trust all this but everything is possible in electronics. So guys any latest news on this model ?

Yeah of course Nokia Charities Inc. would give all Reliance Customers (who feel they have been cheated by RIM) a CDMA equivalent of the 6600 (which is currently priced at Rs. 14,000) for Rs. 6500 only.

Well the new phone which has been launched is Nokia 6255.The Nokia 6255 CDMA phone is an absolutely elegant blend of superior

features and superb styling. The fold phone shines with features like the dual color display and the integrated VGA Camera, which includes flash, digital zoom and self-timer. Take mobile entertainment to a new level with live audio/video streaming, video recorder, MP3/ACC player and integrated FM Radio. The business minded will appreciate enhanced mobility with qualities like PC Suite and high-speed connectivity via Bluetooth, Infrared or USB cable.

The Nokia 6255 is a CDMA-based handset and claims to be the most advanced handset by Nokia in the CDMA category. This tri-band (CDMA 800/1900/AMPS) clamshell features a dual color screen, MMC memory card support, a camera with flash and digital zoom, video player, streaming media capability, an MP3/AAC player and FM radio. The main display has a 65k color TFT (128 x 160 pixel resolution) while the sub-display is a 4k color passive matrix (96 x 65 pixel resolution). With a dimension of 85 x 47 x 25 mm, this 120g phone supports Bluetooth, enabling users to sync their contacts with other devices and use Bluetooth headsets, among other things. The built-in MP3/AAC player allows users to store between 1-2 hours of music on an MMC card to listen to while on the go. Other features include MMS/EMS/SMS, email (POP/IMAP) using the WAP 2.0 browser, Infrared and polyphonic ringtones. This phone officially can support 64 MB capacity MMCs. No information on when it will reach the Indian shores and knock on the door of the vast population of Reliance and Tata Indicom users.

post-3022-1108211372_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mukul

yeah we know all that and nobody knows when it is going to be launched in India. I even could not get my hands at the mobile expo

vb86 said he was able to see this phone there, i wasnt as lucky

Yeah You know it but did you check the first post of the Forum? imvikky does not know the Model or any features of the Phone. This info would help him and others like him. About launching of this phone....Abhi nahi, toh khabi to hoga....Have patiance. Till then enjoy your present Mobile to it's fullest. I am sure you have not understood all the features of it...... :(:lol::(

Great looks, host of features.......... what about pricing?????????????

Great looks, host of features.......... what about pricing?????????????

26522[/snapback]

The GSM version of 6255 is 6260 and it is priced around 17K. So by the time 6255 is launched it's price would be something around 15K Lets see. If Reliance gets the required spectrum of 1800Mhz then we will have more handsets supporting EvDO and they would definately compete with 6255. Lets see and hope for the best.