Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajanmehta

Videocon V7500 Evolve Android 2.1 Mobile

Videocon has recently launched this mobile. The specs are really good for the price. The price mentioned is Online Price at Flipkart and in shops will be selling for even less. It comes with 8 GB Memory Card ,Car Charger and 2 Batteries.

model_V7500.jpg

Key Features

• Powered by Android™. Android™ 2.1 Eclair Ready
  • Download 70,000 Applications via Android™ Marketplace
  • Pre-bundled 8GB Micro SD Card
  • 5MP Camera with 24FPS video capture
  • 3.5G, WiFi, A-GPS, Push Mail Client with G-Mail Server
  • 3.2" Multi-touch (Capacitive) screen with Motion G Sensor
  • 1230 mAh x 2 (two) Batteries + Car Charger + Application Guide

V7500 Specifications

Android™ Operating System Android™1.6 Operating System. Upgradeable to Android™2.1 Eclair#

Access to 70000 applications through Android™ Marketplace

#: Upgrade applicable from October 2010 onwards

Display, Dimension and Battery Life 8cms (3.2") Multi-touch Capacitive TFT screen

480x320 pixel screen with 262K Colour

114.9 mm x 56.8 mm x 12.6 mm

1230 mAH battery * 2 nos: 7 hrs Talk Time*/17 days Standby Time**

One spare battery for extra long usage

114 gms weight (with battery)

*/**: Talk Time/Standby Time in ideal conditions in 2G

Imaging 5MP AF Camera with dedicated Camera key and LED Flash

Video Recording Formats: H.263 and MP4 formats

Video Recording Frame Rates: 24 frames per second

Entertainment Music player with multi format support (AMR, AAC, AAC+, EAAC+, MIDI, MP3, WAV)

3.5 mm Headset Jack

Audio Recorder

Loud Speakers

Video Player with multi format support (H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP)

Memory Up-to 32 GB expandable memory

8 GB inbox

512 MB internal memory

Unlimited SMS and Phonebook entries*

Connectivity 3.5G (HSDPA 7.2MBPS/HSUPA 2MBPS)

Quadband 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 with UMTS 2100

WCDMA

Multiple Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, GAP, HFP, HSP

GPS and Geo-Tagging

Wi-Fi

USB 2.0 and PC Suite in handset

POP3 Email Client

Email and Calendar synchronization with exchange server

USB modem for accessing internet

Enterprise Applications Wireless Push Email

Other Enterprise Apps from Android Marketplace

Others 5 customizable screens

Gmail, Gtalk, YouTube, Facebook, Google Maps, Java Enabled, Android Marketplace, Document to Go, RSS reader, Notepad

Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass

Inbox Contents 8GB Micro SD Card Inside

Car Charger

Battery (Two Nos)

Carrying Case

Charging Adaptor

USB Data Cable

Stereo Handsfree

Service centre directory

Users Manual

Warranty Card

Application Guide

what is the difference with Spice Mi300.

Or are they both same Chinese set branded differently?

I had a very bad experience with Videocon V1675 :( I felt like they are sourcing it from some lame Chinese manufacturer like Huawei and just renaming them. Yeah they are real good in consumer product. But also novices in mobile sector. Their foray into telecom market is also proving as a disaster.

:previous:

NO SIR... Huwaei is Chinese-International-co.. Their products' quality will be not very bad..

But Videocon is rebranding the mobiles made by Ultra-Local-Chinese-Co (cottage Industries type :rofl_200: ), just like G-Five, Micromax, Lemon, Spice and few other thousand mobile companies..

Chinese re-branded for sure.

Let's wait until someone gets to try it out for real.

I am always surprised with this Chinese Rebranded ones or Cheap chinese stuff perception that many have. Whether one likes or not China is the manufacturing hub of the world today for anything and everthing. Every leading company's stuff is manufactured in China including Apple I Phone.

This happens because no country on earth is able to match china as far as low cost manufacturing is concerned. Now companies have price points for their products. An Apple Iphone may cost you in excess of Rs. 40,000/-, HTC may be above Rs. 25,000/-. Does one believe that all the price one pays for top tier brands are exclusively for their quality only. Certain level of quality will always be assured for top brands but you are also playing for the brand value perception which is a subjective psycological attribute in one's mind and companies spend a great deal of money on building the brand value and ultimately recover it from the customers in terms of higher pricing.

Whereas companies like Videocon and many other Indian handset manufacturers are more interested in penetrating the mass market with affordable handsets and this market is really huge. They will stick to a certain price point and try to give maximum features within that budget. So again they will opt for Chinese manufacturing which is low cost and will help them get some margin atleast than incurring a loss. Since they are sticking to a certain price point with maximum features, how can one expect product quality like top tier brands. But at the same time, product quality is acceptable to millions of people going by the success of all such Indian brands in the Indian market. Remeber G-Five was placed at 3rd place in handset sales in India in last quarter by an International market research firm.

So there is a place for all this companies in Indian Market and a very huge one at that.

previous.gif Quite right. In fact I have found some of these re-branded phones to be BETTER (with more features at lower price) than equivalent models from the biggies. Have seen some which were about 3 years and going strong. But the problem is getting to know which brand/model is good. However, the concern that plagues all such re-branded handsets is the radiation levels. None of the brands seem to be testing/specifying this, and it is a matter of great concern. Decepcionado.gif Edited by raccoon

I had a very bad experience with Videocon V1675 :( I felt like they are sourcing it from some lame Chinese manufacturer like Huawei and just renaming them. Yeah they are real good in consumer product. But also novices in mobile sector. Their foray into telecom market is also proving as a disaster.

As soon as Videocon Mobiles were introduced I sent them an email asking them about their source of mobiles. I asked them whether they were indulging in rebranding and marketing of Chnese mabufactured handsets or whether they have any manufacturing hub n India? I also asked them the location of such hub if located in India. Believe me, to this day I am awaiting a reply from them.

As soon as Videocon Mobiles were introduced I sent them an email asking them about their source of mobiles. I asked them whether they were indulging in rebranding and marketing of Chnese mabufactured handsets or whether they have any manufacturing hub n India? I also asked them the location of such hub if located in India. Believe me, to this day I am awaiting a reply from them.

Sending such emails using words like indulging, rebranding etc and expecting a response . LOL. What do you expect? To share their manufacturing and sourcing details with an unknown faceless person who is not even their customer!!

@vvinayakpai, That is expected. I don't believe they will divulge such info. In fact I have noticed some of these companies trying to slyly market their wares as Indian products; and there are many gullible customers that believe that and even buy them thinking they are supporting "desi" products. wink.gif

Edited by raccoon

Has anyone bought this or is using this phone??