Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolboyashok

Get Your Stealth Guard Free For Limited Time

Hi Guys,

Just came across this site which is providing full body protectors for our smart phones for free for limited time.

Link here

http://www.stealthguards.com/index.php/

I hope you guys find it useful. :SI:

• Like 4

Yes, Great Find. I too ordered one for Palm Pre.

Was a little suspicious at first as to why they are giving these out free. Finally used HDFC netsafe virtual credit card no to pay for $2.85 shipping.

really a gr8 find... thanx... ordered mine for incredible..

@Ashok.

You have dug out a beautiful deal. Ordered mine for Palm Pixi through HDFC Netsafe Credit Card. However HDFC Netsafe Credit Card does not allow you to generate limit in US Dollars so selected Rs. 150/- limit for $ 2.85.

+1 to you for finding and sharing this.

:Sorprendido: I just hope they are for real and that they don't eat away our money.. Or they dont email to us saying, we do not having shipping to India... Anyhow I too have ordered for my phone.. :)

:Sorprendido: I just hope they are for real and that they don't eat away our money.. Or they dont email to us saying, we do not having shipping to India... Anyhow I too have ordered for my phone.. :)

Does not look like a hoax going by the website, account management when you login, your order no being shown, order status etc. Also while entering address, India is there in the drop down menu. And in the shipping estimate is also given for India. Mentioning the following time frames for shipping in their shipping faq.

How long after my order is placed will it take to ship?

Orders are typically shipped out within 1-3 business days. Due to the overwhelming response to our current promotion fulfillment is taking 3-5 business days.

How long after my order is shipped will it take to be delivered?

Orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail. U.S. Estimated Time of Delivery: 2 to 9 days.

International Estimated Time of Delivery: 1 to 3 Weeks.

If you do not receive your order in the correct timeframe please contact our customer service.

Nice Find. I wish They could have one for Samsung Star 3G

Thanks for the find, just ordered 1 each for HTC Droid Incredible and BlackBerry Bold 9700 and checked out through PayPal

Ordering now.

I smell something fishy.

1) I could not locate their physical address.

2) Affiliate scheme is too generous $15 bonus

3) Commission on each sale

4) Free stuff for Mobile

I feel that considering negligible charges people may pay but may not followup for the delivery. So not sending material can be one of the thing back of their mind. While even $2.85 * 1000 people sending delivery charges is a good amount for them to pocket.

When you guys receive the parcel post it in the topic so people like me can also order with confidence.

Manish

This offer is available for some time now. There are mixed reviews on it if you search. Most of the complaints have been about the lack of proper instructions which makes it very difficult to install the protector.

I have bought 2, 1 each for HTC Droid Incredible and Samsung Epic 4G; checked out through Paypal... Thanks for the find...

Paypal would not have been involved if it was not clean.

I almost ordered mine. Lucky I read the below reviews from people who have used it

http://xsellize.com/topic/76246-free-stealth-guardspay-shippinghurry/

I have used the Invisible shield from Zagg and this is basically the product what Stealth Guard is targeting, and from what people seem to be saying, it is not great.

From what i have read

- It is just an ordinary, poor quality, screen protector - that costs you $2.85. Some people seem to be happy with this, probably because of the low price.

- Glue is very sticky which makes it difficult to apply. Now this might not be good for the device you put it on in the long run.

- Heat from the phone causes the screen protector to come off at the edges.

If you think you are buying a product similar to the ZAGG Invisible shield, this certainly does not seem so. The ZAGG comes with a liquid applicator / sponge that enables a better installation on the phone, and this might be the reason why the Stealth Guard is difficult to apply. You might want to look at the ZAGG videos that detail why the liquid is so important for a bubble free installation.

The $2.85 does seem attractive and If any member who receives this can give us details on the quality of the product then I would pick it up for my EVO 4G.

@Samir

What stopped you from posting this before 6 p.m. yesterday before i ordered :Equivocado::Equivocado:

LOL! You punctured our balloons!!!

Edited by rajanmehta

looks like cost is recovered from the shipping charges, since average cost of protector where is shipping is free is almost same as the shipping cost here, so looks like nice gimmick

bought two one for incredible and one for samsung epic

its worth gamble

Read the review in link posted by SA1974 crying.gif

mjqr8l.jpg

Why does it have Glue ? The screen guard that we usually use just sticks to the screen by cohesion, without any glue etc

Good I ordered only 1. Was thinking of ordering 2-3 more.

Even though i was very suspicious of why some co would have such an offer, my greed got better of me since it was only Rs. 150/- gamble.

Anyway, if its not usable, then I'll have learnt a good lesson for the future.

Edited by ami1

@Rajan

Hope I am wrong and 'RIM webians' who ordered it find the quality better than what I read in the link posted. $2.5 is certainly a bargain (If the quality is good), I spent over $25 for the ZAGG Invisible Shield (look out for 30 to 50% discounts on their twitter feed)

The pic, posted by Amitabh, of the Stealth Guard on the iPhone does make it look very bad, and that might be because of applying it directly without the 'liquid'. Those who have bought it might get better results if they follow the ZAGG videos on the application/installation process. The liquid layer will help you install the Stealth Guard as it will let it slide easily in place and help you remove any bubbles that form. Once it is applied / in place you can use a soft cloth to remove any excess liquid. It is also important to leave it overnight after installation without using the phone as any heat generated might make it peel off.

Certainly worth a gamble with the US$ rate down against the INR these days :D

I know this

i have bought some cheap screen protectors off ebay and they do come off or shrink after some time due to heat from device and then at one point u have to take it off ....lol

anyways most of us just wanna try it

130 rs isnt that big deal even if it lasts for a month or so its worth it

Received today. Haven't applied. Will wait for Veterans feedback and guidance.

i too have ordered< thanks Ashok

Received mine yesterday. Went through the videos on their website for installation. Though a little cumbersome, but did get them on perfectly. Have only covered the screen and not rest of the body as i prefer Incredible's original feel.

They are pretty neat. It takes around 24 hours for the stealthgaurd to set completely. When i first installed, my screen was looking a little blurred. But as time passed and the clarity began to increase and now after a day of applying i cannot make out if there is a screen protector or not.

This was definitely an amazing bargain.

@ashok: thanks for this amazing find.

Thanks

Manuj

Edited by manujgupta