Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kesav

New Launch: LG 6160 OMH

OMH with 1x  :Ohhhh:

OMH with 1x  :Ohhhh:

Yes, any OMH should be given warm welcome. In near future, the mass people will still go on using phones for voice communication only. High speed internet or video calling will remain luxury for many people.

Printed MRP is Rs. 2699

way to future.... seems to be a 'Kifaayatee' item on the loose... grab it someone and pls update the review..

Rgds

samsung guru is also 1x OMH at Around Rs2000

:previous:

If you're talking about Guru Muzik B519, then it's not OMH handset.

It's prgrammed to work only in Virgin/TATA/Reliance data n/w, hence it will not work in MTS data n/w.

did anybody tried using MTS sim in guru B519?

i think it will surely work

@ kesav , Saket is talking about Samsung Guru B559.

^^^

Guru B559 seems to be a better option given the price advantage and battery backup

Edited by commonman

did anybody tried using MTS sim in guru B519?

i think it will surely work

There are 4 types of CDMA handsets in India which I list below chronologically in ascending order.

1) Non-RUIM handsets - Subscriber can't change the number programmed in the handset on his own

2) Operator locked RUIM handsets - Subscriber can change RUIM but limited to the same operator

3) Open Market RUIM handsets - Subscriber can change RUIM of any operator. voice and SMS inter-operability available but data inter-operability confined to only few operators whose data settings were pre-programmed by handset manufacturer

4) OMH RUIM handsets - Subscriber can freely change OMH RUIM of any operator. inter-operability of data and voice ensured

Guru Muzik 519 is category-3 handset, hence MTS vioce & SMS will work but not MTS data.

All this transformation has happened only due to sustainable pressure exerted by our forum members on the operators. It's highly important on our part to reject other category handsets and only accept category-4 handsets with MNP coming this November.

Edited by kesav
  • Like 1

:previous:

Very good reply

This OMH phone has very good music player and the speaker is good.Nice phone for music lovers

whats the current price going on of this . any body any idea

There are 4 types of CDMA handsets in India which I list below chronologically in ascending order.

1) Non-RUIM handsets - Subscriber can't change the number programmed in the handset on his own

2) Operator locked RUIM handsets - Subscriber can change RUIM but limited to the same operator

3) Open Market RUIM handsets - Subscriber can change RUIM of any operator. voice and SMS inter-operability available but data inter-operability confined to only few operators whose data settings were pre-programmed by handset manufacturer

4) OMH RUIM handsets - Subscriber can freely change OMH RUIM of any operator. inter-operability of data and voice ensured

Guru Muzik 519 is category-3 handset, hence MTS vioce & SMS will work but not MTS data.

All this transformation has happened only due to sustainable pressure exerted by our forum members on the operators. It's highly important on our part to reject other category handsets and only accept category-4 handsets with MNP coming this November.

Thanks Kesav for the info. I 2nd the motion by accepting only category-4 handsets. I think Samsung Mpower Muzik F219 is in this category too. These boxes that carry OMH Diamond Logo are category-4 ?

whats the current price going on of this . any body any idea

Available for Rs 2387 online

free shipping anywhere in India