Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
swaroop

All About Nokia 6255

i m in lo signal area & i compare in d same position & i hav used lg 5130,2230,6130 samsung slim sch191 & nk 2112,2280,3125,6255 but among that all lg & samsung hav signal problems & therefore call drops but i rate the best for signal & batry life nk 3125>2112>6255  ^_^

it is a final conclusion after log handsets list (i.e. so much money loss  ^_^ ) i hav personaly used

42415[/snapback]

ap mahan ho :(:lol::help:

well I do notice that the signal strength(the signal bars) is not full at anytime where i live. this was not the case with the earlier LG handset that i was using, however voice reception has never been a problem and I dont get any dropped calls except for once or twice which is probably the same as LG 6130 that i use in the same location.

if u hav to compare & find out the working difference u hav to purchase the sets u cannot borrow from friends now & then i am a reliance customer from the ear they had launched service in my city experienced both post & prepaid service of reliance.

CRACKER & ANUJ I am not working in a research org where i get sample piece FREE for study. besides that there is a different point of view & attitude to study & handle the matters. :confuse:

SOS!!

I'm not able to open R word since 2day morning. Infact, the screen is not even changing when i press the key.

Is anyone facing the same issue?? Is it specific to my 6255?

I tried resetting the menu but it didnt work :confuse:

Edited by CrazyCalvin

I have a craked version of MobiMB ver 2.4

I shows my nokia 6255 as RM - 19....... :confuse:

So the folders of the phone are not assesible.. :)

so am not able to install games and oter app..

the version 3 of mobiMB works fine and shows handset as 6255..with all folders.

but it's a trial version..

can someone let me know what version of mobiMB they are using..

or mail me the serial for the version 3...

my mail id : sabyasachi_banerjee@coolgoose.com

................................ :'(

R-World seems to working for me. The menus are opening at least (even with a Reset). RIM Bill doesnt seem to be working though for the last couple of days.

working for me> did not check everything,

may be an area related issue.

Yeah, Same here R - World is working great, Even Rim Bill is opening Now. Hey Cracker were you fiddling with your IP address.

Rworld started working yesterday nite for me...i have absolutely no idea what was the problem...but it suddenly started working again

Neways, thanx to all those who responded.

"My life needs a rewind/Erase button"

Have anybody faced the restart problem in 6255 ?? I have seen, it had happened many times even the call is droped.

36236[/snapback]

Hi!! I had also bought reliance handset 6255 2 months back. This hand set is having problem, it gets switched off automaticaly. Nokia people have replaced the handset twice, but I continue to face th eproblem. Have anyone of you guys face such problem? I have uploaded more details on www.carapro.com/nokia_6255.html

Pravin

@pbjain

Its ur Final warning!!!

U hv posted that same post in many different threads.

And U also created one seperate topic for it.

I hv deleted those all duplicate posts and threads!

Pls take care next time!!!

pbjain looks like a very frustrated dude!

Cool it dude it isnt the end of the world! Of course if you interested in a 2nd hand Samsung SCH A563 gimme a buzz!

pbjain looks like a very frustrated dude!

Cool it dude it isnt the end of the world! Of course if you interested in a 2nd hand Samsung SCH A563 gimme a buzz!

42666[/snapback]

dear anujit you wants to sell SCH A563 in 6255 thread

I have also noticed, Pbjain is really frustrated. You can always go to consumer court if you have a problem with your purchased product and if the seller has not listen to your complain. Nokia 6255 carry one year warrenty so I do not think there should be any problem.

Any one tried installing applications in your 6255.

I have installed some of them from http://s40nokia.tk/ site.

ezsafe and bookreader...

the first ulitity is like a wallet but an 15 day trial.. need a crack for that..

2nd one am not quit sure what it is doing :)

i also tried installiing office and mobile word, application opens up but u can not open any file or save..

I had also installed many games 6600 compatible one but the display is faulty.. i mean u do not see the whole screen ...fifa 2003 works fine..

chill

sabya

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Mobimb v 2.4 does not support Nokia 6255. Update it to Version 2.5 atleast. Latest is Version 3.0

40615[/snapback]

Hello MUKUL,

Well I am a new user and also Nokia 6255 is my First Phone. So could you pl. let me know what is the Mobi...Software...and any other ACTUALLY helpful softwares for the Mobile....

I am just about to install the Nokia PC Suite, but have to insatll the XP SP - 2 first....

Any comment would be appreciated.

I have got a perfect cover for Nokia 6255 thru my overseas connections. This cover exactly fits the phone in all aspects. You may have an impression with this cover that phone can not be completely folded but you will over come this issue as well if you use it for sometime.

post-6046-1128314247_thumb.jpg

post-6046-1128314270_thumb.jpg

post-6046-1128314287_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ramchi