Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mdhussain

Nokia 6275 Format Code Needed

Hi Buddies,

Can anybody let me know how to format Nokia 6275? I don't know whether it is possible or not. The prob in my phone is with message "inbox" every second message that arrives my inbox does not open neither it lets me perform any operation like Delete, etc.

I guess it is due to some virus. Please let me know the format code.

Thanks

Don't worry.. this is a kinda virus that's what I was told from the customer care when I got it in my Nokia 6265. Just switch off the phone, remove your RIM once and then insert it again and switch on. That message will go off. Worked for me...

VIRUS ???

:rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

age told trick , if u cant explain why its happening , blame it on virus

Don't worry.. this is a kinda virus that's what I was told from the customer care when I got it in my Nokia 6265. Just switch off the phone, remove your RIM once and then insert it again and switch on. That message will go off. Worked for me...

Thank you for your help. However If you choose "Delete All Messages" that too will do. But the prob. is still there!!

You can't read that msg & u have to finally delete all msgs in order to erase that one erroneous msg.

Thank you for your help. However If you choose "Delete All Messages" that too will do. But the prob. is still there!!

You can't read that msg & u have to finally delete all msgs in order to erase that one erroneous msg.

Try changing the uim card,delete the message and reinsert the orignal uim

soft reset code

*#7780#

then put 12345

That is prompting me "Restore Factory settings" which I already done through phone settings menu.

Thanks for adding one more code to my knowledge.

VIRUS ??

Sorry for the delayed response. Just could not resist it.

Looks and sounds like Pyrexia of Unknown Origin (if the doc has no explanation for a fever this is what he writes).

VIRUS ??

Sorry for the delayed response. Just could not resist it.

Looks and sounds like Pyrexia of Unknown Origin (if the doc has no explanation for a fever this is what he writes).

LoL!!! Delayed but Good response!!!